Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Demigod Academy

Posted By:
iluvhp
iluvhp
StarStarStar
If you're a part-god, part-human with supernatural powers, this is the school for you! Here you can train yourself, meet other demigods and be assigned quests!
FORM:
NAME:
GODLY PARENT(ANY MYTHOLOGICAL GOD WILL DO):
POWERS:
LOOKS:
WEAPON:
PERSONALITY:
BIO:

MY FORM
NAME: Brooke Chase
GODLY PARENT(ANY MYTHOLOGICAL GOD WILL DO): Athena, the Greek goddess of war and wisdom
POWERS: Intellectual skills, warfare skills, leadership skills.
LOOKS: Blonde hair, startling grey eyes, tall and athletic.
WEAPON: A dagger named "Sophis."
PERSONALITY: Brooke is smart and intelligent, but can be extremely proud.
BIO: Brooke is Annabeth's twin sister who was separated from her at birth. Her father is Frank Chase and mother is Athena. She is from New York.

'It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.'
-Albus Dumbledore

Demigod Academy

Posted By:
blankfortunecookie
blankfortunecookie
StarStarStarStar
NAME:  Jessica Smith
GODLY PARENT(ANY MYTHOLOGICAL GOD WILL DO): Aphrodite
POWERS: Making others fall in love, afflicting emotions
LOOKS: 12 year old anime girl
WEAPON: bow and arrow
PERSONALITY: deceptive, clever, fun loving, passionate,  adventurous. determined,fearless,charming,imaginative, etc.
BIO: Jessica lived in a tiny village in England, where nothing really happened. She lived as the daughter of a merchant, and her life was about the same very day. One day she discovered her powers of making others fall in love when she accidentally helped her best friend with her crush. Her father broke the truth to her about her mother that had died, she wasn't really dead. Her mother was Aphrodite! After letting this settle in, she set out to get better at her powers and find her mother. 

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes back in time
8 7 6 5 Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper"Run"
This post could be a bit more SONIC, you think?

Demigod Academy

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
NAME: Violet Bap
GODLY PARENT(ANY MYTHOLOGICAL GOD WILL DO): Artemis
POWERS: Hunt, wild animals, and wilderness
LOOKS:
WEAPON: daggers and bow n arrow o.o (goes wityh hunt right?)
PERSONALITY: Rude, Funny, Sweet, Caring, Curious, and Clumsy
BIO: She was 13 when she found out her powers when she was outside playing in her forest like backyard after school, she helped a baby deer find its mother and it talked to her as if a human would do, she told her father and he told her the truth about artemis being her mother.

~~~Dreamer
awww

Demigod Academy

Posted By:
pandababyblue123
pandababyblue123
StarStarStarStar
NAME:  Alexandra 
GODLY PARENT:Persephone, queen of the underworld
POWERS: Power of Nature ( Her mother's power)
LOOKS: strawberry red long curly,green sparkling eyes, tall, 
WEAPON: Pointy tree limb
PERSONALITY: funny,kind,has a dark side that people rarely see
BIO: She never knew her father. All she knows is that her mother left her father. She is from Maine.

Hi

Demigod Academy

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
Omg i love these kind of rp about demigod stuff!

FORM: 
NAME: Ivy Jackson
AGE: 16 just like her brother Percy (will be playing as Percy also)
GODLY PARENT(ANY MYTHOLOGICAL GOD WILL DO) : Poseidon
POWERS: Can control any shape or form of water. Can breath underwater as well.
LOOKS: my profile picture
WEAPON: A sword named" Masonry."
PERSONALITY: She is very smart but shy. She is very funny,cute,sensitive, and polite once u get to know her.
BIO: Ivy is Percy's twin sister who got raised until age 5. Smelly Gabe took Ivy and sent her to a Orphanage and  never saw her brother again until age 12 when they helped each other get to Camp Half Blood.

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Demigod Academy

Posted By:
PsychoBurry17
PsychoBurry17
StarStarStarStar
Name: Fantasia Reed
Godly Parent: Hypnos god of night
Powers: Can control people`s minds, read minds, can make people fall asleep, and can change people`s emotions with the snap of her fingers, not to mention she also specializes in hypnotizing people
Looks: Tall with pale skin, long, straight blonde hair and eyes as blue as the sea, but they turn a neon shade of green when using her powers
Weapon: Most of the time she uses her powers, but she can unlock elemental powers on her hypno wand, and trap souls in her mind crystal
Personality: Of course she`s easy to fall in love with, but is obsessed with her powers and can sometimes be considered evil.
Bio: She doesn`t remember much of her life, but when she came to DemiGod Academy she knew she had to be Queen Bee, so she started using her powers to make everyone love her.

"Never give up, follow your dreams, and don`t be afraid to get crazy" - Joey Graceffa

I`m an autistic and I`m proud.... if you have a problem, well who cares? Like I`m gonna listen to h8ters!

Demigod Academy

Posted By:
Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname
StarStarStarStar
NAME: Marnia "Marie" Lances
Godly PARENT(ANY MYTHOLOGICAL GOD WILL DO): Apollo
POWERS: is perfect in any instrument(Her dad is a music god), best archer(dad is a twin archer god), and is like the
Oracle.
LOOKS: sun bleach blonde hair sliver highlights running trough her hair , sparkling sky blue eyes, when being a girly girl: aqua and gray dress that goes to ankles, sliver flats that tie mid-calf, when being a tomboy but still girly: aqua crop tank top, pale aqua jean jacket, pale blue jeans shorts, aqua and gray sneakers.
WEAPON: bow and arrow set
PERSONALITY:
shy, sweet, kind, and a bit angry.
BIO: Marie use to ride horse when she was little and stopped when she was 12. Marie's Step-dad owns a big time fashion line and Marie's mom died when she was 11.

I'm a ROLE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm one who is always there and is sad when her forums are done. I'm some one who loves to be here.

Demigod Academy

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
NAME: Xavier White
GODLY PARENT: Hades, God of the Underworld
POWERS: Can practically dissapear into the shadows. He also can, for a period of ime, summon a soul of the dead.
LOOKS:

WEAPON:A special type of scythe that can be created out of the shadows. It made of the rarest gems and minerals of the earth.
PERSONALITY:
 Xavier's extremely closed off and introverted. Finding most things to be irrelevent, he's rather sit in the shade, or in a secluded spot. When he actually does open up, its never for the best. He dilsikes any form of disrespect and feels the need to end it accordingly. He enjoys the feeling that others are afraid of him.
BIO: Since he was young, he's been obviously differnt from other children, preferring to be alone, and when he was forced to be near others he'd glare until they let him be. His mother told him about who his father was on Xavier's 8th birthday, after Xavier had 'accidently' pushed a child down some stairs..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Demigod Academy

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
NAME: Allison Heart
GODLY PARENT(ANY MYTHOLOGICAL GOD WILL DO): Poseidon
POWERS: breath under water, can talk to water animals, can control water
LOOKS: brown hair just past the shoulders, bright blueish-green eyes, 5'6
WEAPON: daggers
PERSONALITY: you'll see
BIO: Allison lived with her mom all her life but found out who her father was only last year. She has a step-father and an older step-brother who is very protective of her.

Demigod Academy

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
~~BUMP~~

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Fav football team

dance moms

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

latest videos