Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Cursed Classroom (Open)

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617 Lock
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
History:
Many years ago, there was a student named Misaki. He was highly popular amongst his classmates and teachers. Everyone loved him, including those outside the school. However, his sudden absence cause his classmates to worry. A few days later, it was known that he had passed. Everybody was extremely devastated, until someone said "He's not dead, he's still alive." pointing at the empty seat where Misaki usually sat. As a result, everyone acted as if Misaki's death did not occur. In a photograph, Misaki had appeared alongside with everyone else. That is the history of class 3-3 and the beginning of the curse.

Plotline:
This roleplay is based off an anime called Another. We will be the new generation class 3-3. What this means is that we can only associate ourselves with our classmates, teachers and families within the class. This also means that we must face a horrible calamity. Because once every few years, an extra seat is taken and the calamity begins. We will face the horrors of death of our classmates, teachers, relatives and even ourselves. So the final question remains; Are you the dead one?

Rules:
1.) If you have any questions concerning the roleplay or series, consult me immediately.
2.) This is a very dark roleplay. If you don't enjoy it, then you shouldn't join.
3.) There is absolutely no god modding. People die from natural cause or incidents
4.) Your roleplay character must be human.
5.) You can be a staff, student, or relative.
6.) Maximum 25 students and 10 teachers.
7.) If you want to be the "Dead One" please consult me
8.) Nothing too detailed of the cause of death (no matter how much we want to)
9.) You may continue without me once we begin
10.) Please use proper grammar, no one-liners, etc.
Have fun!!

Forum:
Name:
Relative(s):
Personality:
Specialties:
Appearance (picture or description):

Anime Fangirl Nosebleed starts..... NOW

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Forum:
Name: Shizuka Mochizuki
Relative(s): (None at the moment)
Personality: Shizuka is distant to those she first meets. She opens up to those who share her common interests. She can also be direct and displays a yandere side in the face of death. With her being in class 3-3, she is frequent in reminding newcomers about the "rules" of the school. Another dark side is that if anyone had near death experience, she becomes fond of them in knowing how they escape (another factor to her yandere side).
Specialties: Her specialties are cooking and painting. There are hints that she participates in occult activities off the set.
Appearance (picture or description): Shizuka have jet-black hair. Shizuka suffers from heterochromia. Her left eye is lavender and her right eye is blue. Unlike a previous student of the calamity, she is not avoided from the others. She mostly distance herself. She have soft light skin. Out of school, she dresses in either a Victorian Gothic Style, Anime Otaku style or Gothic Lolita. She wears her school uniform with a beret and a bookbag in shape of a giant teddy bear. With all of her outfits, she is spotted wearing a variety of black boots.
Shizuka Mochizuki
Bio: Shizuka's father had killed her mother when she was young. He attempted to kill Shizuka as well, but she end up killing him. However, despite all the screams and pleads she made, no one came around to help (resulting in her insanity). She still have her mother's remains locked in her bedroom and buried her father in the backyard. Just like the history of class 3-3, everyone around her acted as if her parents were still alive. This even warped Shizuka's mind, believing that she would come home to a drunken father who might hurt her and her mother. She tries to keep this fact hidden, especially when she learned about her enrollment in the calamity classroom.

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Allison Heart
Relative(s): none
Personality: mysterious, stubborn, rebellious
Specialties: art
Appearance: profile pic

Posted By:
Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname
StarStarStarStar
Name: Tya" Ty" Jackson
Relative(s): her twins sister.
Personality: nice, shy, kind.
Specialties: gymnastics and dance
long black hair and stormy gray eyes, and a storm gray dress and shoes.

Name: Tina "Ti" Jackson
Relative(s): her twins sister.
Personality: cold, mean, and shy.
Specialties: gymnastics and dance
short punk cut black hair and stormy blue eyes, wears a storm blue dress and black boots

I'm a ROLE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm one who is always there and is sad when her forums are done. I'm some one who loves to be here.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
name ; Alana Gray
age ; 17
gender ; female
occupation ; student
relatives ; none
personality ; nice, hard working , independent , calm sometimes , skillful , has a positive attitude
specialies ; music
appearance ;

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
((Thank you all for joining and all of your forums are accepted. You can start even if I'm not online and you can continue)

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Shizuka Mochizuki walked up to the sky. It was about to be winter and the sky was covered with darkened clouds. She held onto her bag, remembering the "rules" of the town. As she walked, she looked around the people, checking their uniforms. She needed to identify those who were going to be in class 3-3 with her. Her eyes became filled with malice as she walked to the school. She crept inside the building slowly and proceeded forward. Anyone outside the classroom, she knows she is not allowed to interact with. Not even the teachers and other staff that are not associated with the classroom. She walked steadily to her new class where she may face certain dangers. She peered through the window of the door and saw outside. It was started to rain. A soft smile appeared on her face as she glared at the empty classroom. She moved from the door and waited for anyone else to appear. Shizuka only had one goal in mind for her classmates; to make sure they follow the rules.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana carefully walked up the steps to the school, then it started raining and i had to run. The school itself was dreary and it looked haunted. i gave a small shudder and continued up the steps. I looked for class 3-3. I checked all the other rooms and made sure that i did not even make eye contact with anyone. I found 3-3 and went inwide to see one student. I just went to my desk quietly.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
Everybody's Fool_1868617
StarStarStarStar
Shizuka smirked and approached the female. She let out a bright smile and held out her hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm Mochizuki Shizuka! I do hope you know the rules of this classroom. And if you have any relatives, please notify them immediately about the rules. There should be plenty of students who are aware of these rules." The last word was filled with uncertainty and malevolence as she sat down in front of the girl, waiting for her to reply.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana was startled but shook her hand."im Alana Gray and yes I know the rules . sadly i have no relatives. I turned my glance away from her and out the window at the steady rain.

faded . ♡

-kvsh

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Words that start with C.

WHOM DO U LOVE D MOST?

If you had kids what would you name them?

Favourite book

you love the new look of KW??

latest videos