Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Escape ATJ

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Your parents have been cruel and decided to send you to the strictest boarding school in USA, Bull Rose Towers. But as soon as you arrive, you see monsters, witches, fairies, elves, vampires, werewolves and mermaids trampling around the corridors, all of them who used to be humans. You suddenly realise that anybody who enters these towers turn into creatures. Somebody gives you a hard barge into the corridor and you are suddenly transformed into a creature. The next day, you are given an exam but do not complete it well so you are chucked into detention, along with two others, one of them a mermaid and the other a werewolf. A vampire sits at the desk watching you. You HAVE to escape! All that is in the room is a pile of cones, a few wooden planks, a 1m piece of rope and a bottle of something you do not know what it's used for. How do you escape,  along with your two friends, with the vampire watching you, before destruction rules the world...

Rules:
1) You must PM me to ask if you would like to join and then you can subscribe if I say yes
2) Only mild violence is allowed.
3) No romance.
4) You can only have 1 weapon.
5) No magic as this is cheating.
6) Dialogue is allowed.

Copy and paste this to establish things about yourself:
Name:
Creature type:
Your two friends names:
What you do to get out of Bull Rose Towers:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

Whos going to watch If I Stay?

Frozen or Malificent?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

friends

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos