Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Rebel Boarding for Jr to Sr High School

Posted By:
Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname
StarStarStarStar
(YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lizzy Lou, yes you can.

I'm a ROLE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm one who is always there and is sad when her forums are done. I'm some one who loves to be here.

Posted By:
lie998
lie998
StarStarStarStar
When can we start?

Love, Hope, Love

Posted By:
lie998
lie998
StarStarStarStar
(Bump?)

Love, Hope, Love

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jordan Riding Hood

Parents: Red Riding Hood and some random dude

Looks: wavy red (not ginger, red.) hair that goes just past her shoulders, bright blue eyes, 5'6, heart tattoo on the back of neck.

Personality: outgoing, funny, smart, stubborn, rebellious

Bio: Jordan grew up with ADHD and Dyslexia. She never knew her father because he left her mom when he found out she was pregnant. She grew up in a small cottage and always escaped out her window to go adventuring in the forest. She doesn't know why her mom sent her to the boarding school but she knows it will take her a lot to forgive her mom. 

Other: N/A

Code: The Rebel's land.

Posted By:
Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname
StarStarStarStar
(I though Allison is on Ever After? If she is, you have to change her name. We are in the same school area as Ever After and Royal.)

I'm a ROLE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm one who is always there and is sad when her forums are done. I'm some one who loves to be here.

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh I'm sorry, I've never seen that so I didn't know. I'll go change it now.)

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
(There I changed it to Jordan smile )

Posted By:
Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling!
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join? :3

Name: Akito Baka Damoola (I just like the first name, the middle name was picked by his father because it's the name of a demon from Haiti that comes as a returner to earth to eat human flesh :3 and Damoola is Aladdin's Arabic l a s t  name.

Parents: Jafar and Jasmine

Looks:

Personality: caring but doesn't show it, he pushes people away and locks his feelings inside. Secretive, aggressive, jealous, stubborn.

Bio: Before Jasmine ever met Aladdin her and Jafar had a secret relationship, which is why they always acted like they hated each other in front of others because they weren't allowed to be together due to their positions. He wanted to marry her but she said it could never happen and when she met Aladdin she fell in love with him even more than Jafar. But right before they got married she found out she was pregnant with Jafar's child. When her and Aladdin were married she told everyone Akito was her and Aladdin's son. She had let Jafar name him. She told Aladdin the truth but they raised Akito as their own. She refused to let Jafar see Akito or let Akito know the truth. But shortly after Akito turned 17 he found out and his parents sent him away to boarding school to keep him away from Jafar. Jasmine was scared people would find out and she didn't want Jafar sharing his magic and evil with Akito. Akito is beyond mad with his mother and refuses to acknowledge Aladdin as his dad anymore.

Other: N/A

Code: The Rebel's land.

Posted By:
Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname
StarStarStarStar
(It's on my plot. Fine.)

Posted By:
lie998
lie998
StarStarStarStar
bump?

Love, Hope, Love

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Kind of Exotic Pet Would You Like to ...

music is my life

Describe the profile pic above you

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

latest videos