Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

American Highschool (Open) {Restarted}

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
I diecided to reopen this Roleplay for Imaginationgal. The original post read:
You are just about to start at Anderson High, a Super posh, Super Expensive school. You step right through those thick double doors, and Notice that EVERYONE is way more upper class.
But the worst thing is when you see the Barbie dolls, the Richest, most popular group in the ENTIRE school.

FORM:

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Popularity:

Biography:

Other:

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Hayley Decody

Looks: Hayley Willams is gonna be a Character for me..

Personality: Hayley can seem like an innocent, weak, fragile girl on the outside.  Sometimes Hayley can be labeled as cruel when her short temper gets the best of her. Hayley can also seem like the person to push you away and want nothing to do with you. When you get past the short temper and being pushed away and she treats you not only as a friend but as family, she is a loving girl who will never let you go.

Popularity: 7/10 (She's In an awesome band but hates the Barbie Dolls more than any other people in the school)

Biography: Hayley's family all expect an academic career for her to pursue. Hayley doesn't want that. So they forced her to go to this Expensive school to get her interested in other things except music. But music is her one and only passion.

Other: None (Sorry It was short)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cassie Bates

Looks:

Personality: You can call her dark or gothic. That's because of all the pain she had to go through during her childhood and past school years (See more below.) Cassie is that girl who see's as if she is never going to get what she wants in life and is triggers this feeling of misery. She usually stays away from drama as much as possible. Cassie can seem like a jerk when you first meet her. Very isolated and distant. Its hard for ###### open up to you. When she opens up her true colors show; She's sweet, caring, and funny.

Popularity: 1/10 (She's a loner on the outskirts)

Biography: Cassie was born when her mother was at the young age of 18. Her mother knew that she couldn't take care of a baby at this age. She was too embarrassed to take her to the orphanage. Cassie's mother simply left her on the side of the road. Eventually an woman found her and took her to the orphanage where she spent her life till she was 13. Cassie was then taken to a foster home when she would live until she found a permeate home. Since she has always been bullied her entire life she has moved from school to school across the county. The foster family ran out of places to go and this expensive school was the only option in the county. Cassie is still bullied by the Barbie dolls and many other students.

Other: Loves music, although it seems like she would listen to screamo or metal she actually hates those kinds of music. She listens to more Emo-pop, Alternate Rock, Pop-Rock, Goth-Pop, and sometimes even classical or slow ballets.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Name: Anna Tyler Grace, goes by Tyler
Looks: RP 71
Personality: Tyler is a bit closed off from everyone, almost antisocial. The reason for this is she suffers from mild social anxiety, and can't be in social settings for large amounts of time. If she does get to consider you a friend, she's very loyal, protective, and quietly nice. Before that, she's sarcastic and a bit harsh. She puts up a tough front to keep people from talking to her, but she secretly worries a lot.
Popularity: she's a loner and an outcast.
Biography: Anna's parents worry about her, and they figure that the best way to get Tyler to deal with people is to immerse her in a large group of them. Needless to say, Tyler doesn't really have a great relationship with her parents. 
Other: suffers from frequent headaches due to stress. Often finds places like libraries and unknown coffee shops to hang out at. Loves writing, music, photography, and computer/video games. 

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Do you wanna start? We can unless you have people you can invite that are on)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(I don't have anyone come to mind, so we can start if you want to.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh wait I actually am going to have to leave in a bit, so we should probably wait.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Alright)
-Hayley-
Hayley walked through the doors wearing a white jean romper, red converse, and Hogwarts beanie. She walked in with her I pod on full blast not caring if she would get it confiscated. She looked over at the Barbie dolls and rolled her eyes as they pretended to vomit because she was walking though.  

-Cassie-
Cassie was at the end of the hall hugging her knees in the corner under her locker. She was holding back the tears. Last night she was walking home from school and the Barbie dolls cut out half a handful of her long black hair and took pictures of her like she was a freak. The hair that was cut out was near her face. Cassie had covered the bald spot with her solid black hood.

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kendall Parker.
​Age: 18
Looks: Has light blond hair that hangs over his blue eyes. He  is really tall.
Personality: is smart, and kind. He could push you away in an instant, but is also forgiving.
Popularity: on a scale to one to ten, probably 6.
Biography: not really has one. He has pretty much a normal life.

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

We the Kidz

Nicknames by Livi x3

latest videos