Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

American Highschool (Open) {Restarted}

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kendall was in the janitor's closet reading his book. "Beautiful chaos" he was entranced." Lena Duchannes is such an awesome character......" He said softly.

if our love is Insanity, why are you my Clarity?

I am a death weapon!!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayley passed by the closet in between songs and herd the slight whisper of a voice. She unlocked the door and saw Kendall "What the hell are you doing in here?" She said surprised.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kendall looked up. "Duh. Im reading. What are you doing?" He said raising an eyebrow. He hid his book, it was kind of a series ment for girls, but he loved them.

I am a death weapon!!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayley rolled her eyes "I was walking down the hall and I heard you say somthing about a character" she said.

Cassie was in the same corner,  holding back the same tears. When a Barbie doll walked by shoving the picture of her with the uncovered bald spot they cut. The barbie doll said "Aren't you kinda young to have hair loss" she snickeredd and walked away. Cassie's tears couldn't hold any longer. She cryed. Staining her pale checks streaks of black.

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
Zeke sneered and stood up. "I was talking about the character in my book." He said. He looked at hayley. "Is that paramore I hear on your mp3?" 

I am a death weapon!!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayley put her hand on her hip "You gotta problem?" She said with little emotion.

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kendall smiled. "No I love paramore!" He held out his hand. "Kendall Parker,"  He shoved his book in his backpack. 

I am a death weapon!!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Hayleysmiled but kept her hand on her hip "Cool" she said walking out of the closet. She opened the door "Oh...I'm Hayley" she said. Hayley walked into class and sat in the middle. No where neer the barbie dolls or no mans land.

Cassie finnished wiping the running makeup in the bathroom. She walked into class just as the bell rang. She sat in no mans land where she could be alone. She sat there and waited for the teacher. Her hood still coving the spot where the Barbie dolls cut a bit of her long black hair. Her eyes and face where red from crying.

Posted By:
peppypepsi
peppypepsi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kendall sat in in the back. He knew he would be left alone. this is just like my book. He said.

I am a death weapon!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Everything Is Red~

Everything Is Red~

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos