Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

American Highschool (Open) {Restarted}

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler rolled her eyes at the Barbie dolls, heading to her locker to drop off the stuff she wouldn't need for most of the day.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Gabi was walking down the hallway to her locker, she had her ipod on and with her music on aloud.

Pikachu :3

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Allison got to class and took her seat in the back. She put her feet up on the desk and sighed.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler reached her locker and quickly unlocked it, dropping off her jacket and other miscellaneous things she didn't really want to deal with. Locking it back up, she walked to her first class.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
joann walked over to Tyler with the group  of Barbie Dolls, "Hey Tyler, whats up?" she said twirling her hair in a flirtatious way, then stopped, "oh wait i forgot, you are not a  boy, you just dress like one." her grin was wide like the grinch when he stole christmas. the barbie dolls, erupted in laughter, "By the way, the boys locker room is that way!" she pointed then walked past tyler shoving her in the locker as the cackled and laughed like hyenas. 

Jackson heard laughter from the hallway, and spotted his sister, he sighed not again jojo, he thought. he walked over to the victim.

kicked in the
Oh for the love of God, It burns!

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(Please don't leave me out, I just got home from camping.)

Gabi continued to walk down the hallway and saw Joann and the Barbie Dolls. She rolled her eyes at them.

Pikachu :3

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Allison watched as people started to enter the classroom.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler breathed in and out slowly, forcing herself to remain calm and not cry, even though being shoved into a locker really hurt. She straightened her clothing slightly, not noticing the guy who walked up to her.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Aquarius101
Aquarius101
StarStarStarStarStar
Jackson walked up to Tyler, "Hey are you alright?" he looked around making sure barbie dolls were out of sight and out of mind, "look here is some advice..." he said looking at Tyler, "Don't ever give permission for someone to hurt you." he said searching for a response in her eyes. He really hoped her day was not ruined by a prank of her sisters'.

kicked in the
Oh for the love of God, It burns!

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one that makes your world Beautiful
~ Harry Styles

Men will shoot bullets but God decides where they land
~ Enrique Gorostieta

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'm fine." She stated calmly. "And I'll be fine. Look, can I just get to class? You really don't need to care about me."

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What do you think bout guy cheerleaders?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

HALL OF SHAME