Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

School Of Rock Boarding School (Open)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
A note from Nim Nims:  I'm only in one active school RP right now so I decided to make one.  And I don't think anyone's done a School or Rock RP before so here it is!  Enjoy!

Plot:  You've gotten accepted into New York' School of Rock Boarding School.  It's hard, as there are many rules, and you never get to see your family, but it's all worth the sacrifice.  Basically, all day you take one on one lessons with a teacher, and then in the evening you all do a group practice as a band.  Every month the band does a performance in a stadium that holds 20,000 people and there, your family can watch you, although you can't actually talk to them or anything.

RP rules:

-Nothing inappropriate.
-Have fun!

School rules (please break one or two of them xD):

-No romance.
-You must do everything your teacher tells you to do.
-No roughhousing.
-Boys are not allowed in girls' dorms, and vice versa.
-Lights out at 8:00 PM and breakfast is served at 5:00 AM.  Lesson start at 6:00.
-Anyone that breaks one rule gets severe punishment.

Dorms (three people per dorm, G means girls, B means boys):

1G:  Blythe, Thalia, and
2B:  Shane, 
3G:  Bailey, Amelia, and 
4B:  Andrew, John, and

Form:

Name (first and last):
Age (11-17):
Looks (pics please):
Personality (please describe well):
Bio (not optional):
Dorm (see above):
Gender (girl or boy):
Other (if nothing, don't put on form):

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
Name (first and last): Shane Dawson
Looks (pics please): Profile Pic
Personality (please describe well): Sweet, kind, loving, caring, nice, sometimes mean, creative, talented
Bio (not optional): Shane loves his family and he writes original songs and when he gets accepted because the school wants to preform his songs he gets so exited but he doesn't want to leave his family. When he sets up a webcam to help communicate with them he is proud, but he doesn't let anyone know about it. Shane has known Ariana since Forever, and secretly has a crush on her and is to afraid to tell her or confess.
Dorm (see above): 2B
Gender (girl or boy): Boy

Name (first and last): Ariana Baxter
Looks (pics please): ( I can't get a picture, I will describe really well ) Long Red hair, aquamarine eyes, pale skin, skinny, has one small stripe of blonde hair in the back of her hair, will describe what she is wearing
Personality (please describe well): Sweet, kind, talented, gentle, shy, playful
Bio (not optional): Ariana and Shane have known each other since they were little kids. She is the singer and he is the song writer for her. So whenever she needed to sing a song, she turned to him to write it for her. Ariana secretly has had a crush on Shane but has never shared it to anyone.
Dorm (see above): 1G
Gender (girl or boy): Girl

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"mozly jennifer" wrote:

Name (first and last): Shane Dawson

Looks (pics please): Profile Pic

Personality (please describe well): Sweet, kind, loving, caring, nice, sometimes mean, creative, talented

Bio (not optional): Shane loves his family and he writes original songs and when he gets accepted because the school wants to preform his songs he gets so exited but he doesn't want to leave his family. When he sets up a webcam to help communicate with them he is proud, but he doesn't let anyone know about it. Shane has known Blythe since Forever, and secretly has a crush on her and is to afraid to tell her or confess.

Dorm (see above): 2B

Gender (girl or boy): Boy

Name (first and last): Blythe Baxter

Looks (pics please): ( I can't get a picture, I will describe really well ) Long Red hair, aquamarine eyes, pale skin, skinny, has one small stripe of blonde hair in the back of her hair, will describe what she is wearing

Personality (please describe well): Sweet, kind, talented, gentle, shy, playful

Bio (not optional): Blythe and Shane have known each other since they were little kids. She is the singer and he is the song writer for her. So whenever she needed to sing a song, she turned to him to write it for her. Blythe secretly has had a crush on Shane but has never shared it to anyone.

Dorm (see above): 1G

Gender (girl or boy): Girl

Accepted! Big Grin

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can we start?! )

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Normally I would say to wait for more people, but you know what, okay.  I'm gonna make my forms though.)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Amelia Jackson.
Looks:  
Personality:  Amelia is a shy girl, who expresses herself through music.  She isn't very smart in schoolwork, but when it comes to music, she's a genius.  She's very caring, and very sensitive.
Bio:  Amelia never liked music until she was nine.  Her grandmother, who she was very close to, passed away and the only thing that Amelia had left of her, were some recordings of her grandma, when she was young, playing guitar and singing.  So suddenly, Amelia had the urge to take after her grandmother, and started to love music, and use it to say who she was, and what she was about.
Dorm:  3G.
Other:  Plays guitar and sings.

Name:  Andrew "Andy" or "Drew" Williamson.
Looks:  Cody Simpson.  Though I
Personality:  Drew is an outgoing guy.  He loves adventure and traveling.  Despite being so smart and strong (mentally I mean), he often makes short-term decisions that lead both him and his friends into trouble.
Bio:  Drew grew up independently.  His Dad passed away, and his Mom worked full time trying to provide for him and his five siblings.  The one thing that his Mom always had money for, though, was music, and she would constantly buy Drew the things he needed for him music.  Music became Drew's part time job after school to try to help the family buy things.  He would often busk, or work at music stores.  Drew suddenly switched from guitar to drums as his interests changed.
Dorm:  4B.
Other:  Plays drums.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Who's starting?)

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name (first and last): Bailey Haider.
Age (11-######
Looks (pics please):
Personality (please describe well): She is a bit antisocial but that's just on the surface underneath those chains are a loving and over protective young women.
Bio (not optional): She was born from Samantha Ashwood who had her at 15. She put her up for adoption and then was never seen again. She got adopted by a family with 3 other kids and two wonderful parents. They figured out her great singing talent when she was 12 and she went to Le'fromage school for the arts until now.
Dorm (see above):3G
Gender (girl or boy):Girl
Other (if nothing, don't put on form): She also makes Sims 3 let's plays on youtube.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
( I'll start )

Shane walked into the school with a sigh and then dragged his suitcase through the halls. He got his key for his room and he went to the dorms. He saw the room number 2B and he unlocked the door and walked in. Ariana got her key and entered her room next to Shane. She started to unpack all of her stuff and so did Shane.

Mew Favorite Pokemon!

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Bailey walked into her new school very quickly. She noticed her room was the room 3G. She quickly found it and went inside. She chose a bed and started to unpack.She hoped for roommates but wanted her own space while she can still enjoy it. 

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Summer Jobs for 11 Year Olds

What does your hair look like right now?

What does your hair look like right now?

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)