Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

School Of Rock Boarding School (Open)

Posted By:
lie998
lie998
StarStarStarStar
Name: Anna Lace
Looks: Black hair, Green eyes, Blue crop-top,Black shorts,neon shoes.
Personality: nice,sweet,a little bit sassy.   
Bio: She came to School Of Rock when she was 11 years old.
Dorm : 3G
Other:N\A

Love, Hope, Love

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Might Storm be a part of this?

Name: D'shante and Riley Washington
Looks : Identical twins, so there's only one picture. Riley has a lip ring, D'shante does not
Personality
Riley - He's a friendly little ball of energy. Immature and reckless, he doesn't really like rules and will at times purposely break them just as something to do when he's bored. He's quick to act, not really caring about consequences and had a quick temper to match it. And obious flirt, he doesn't care how many people know who he likes, so long as he gets the girl.
D'shante - Calmer, more levelheaded. He's the older one of the two. He's basically the only reason his brother hasn't gotten himself, or anyone else, in serious trouble. He's smart and loyal, more likely to take the blame than let his brother go through any kind of trouble

Bio:The twins were born into a bad situation, raised by a single mother who could barely afford to feed herself and the boys. When they were 14 their mother died and they were put into foster care, they were seen by many families, but most people only wanted one of them, and the voys refused to leave eachother, they were adopted recently by their social worker, who seemed to make a sort of bond with the oys
Dorm
D'shante: 2B
Riley : 4B

Gender Both boys
Other: Riley's a drummer, D'shante plays bass guitar and writes music.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
~~Bump~~

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

~~Bump~~

Oh, sorry I haven't been on here in awhile.  The sad thing is, is that I barely even know what the heck is going on in my own RP! xD lolz  Sad....  Everyone's accepted!  

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
lie998
lie998
StarStarStarStar
cool smile

Love, Hope, Love

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Name (first and last): Allison Heart
Age (11-17): 17
Looks (pics please): I can't post pics... Brown hair just past her shoulders, bright blue eyes, 5'7, usually smiling
Personality (please describe well): Allison is outgoing and loves to hang out with her friends, she's funny and always tries to make people smile, she can also be very stubborn, she believes all rules are meant to be broken.
Bio (not optional): Allison began living with her older brother, his wife, and their now three year old daughter when she was twelve because her parents died in a car crash. She always love to tap on things with her hands, her silverware, sticks or anything else she could find so her brother hired someone to teach her drums when she was fourteen and she's been playing ever since.
Dorm (see above): G1
Gender (girl or boy): Girl

Posted By:
Nevadaiscoolname
Nevadaiscoolname
StarStarStarStar
Name (first and last): Mia Annabella Jackson
Age (11-17): 11
Looks (pics please):  long wavy black hair up in a bun most of the time, dark almond eyes, dark black skintight long sleeve shirt with a small dark maroon Gemmi sign at the hemline, dark black skintight pants, dark black boots.
Personality (please describe well): Mia is shy, mysterious, dark, has trust issues.
Bio (not optional): Mia lived with her mom, dad, and older sister Tina in the west side of New York in a small 2 bedroom apartment. Mia is super close to Tina and she hates that she talk to her sister and family every month but Mia made the sacrifice. She writes all the time.
Dorm (see above): 3G
Gender (girl or boy): girl
Other (if nothing, don't put on form): She wears a locket with her name craved in to it with a photo of her family and friends from before school in it.

I'm a ROLE PLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm one who is always there and is sad when her forums are done. I'm some one who loves to be here.

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jamie Scott
Looks: 
Perso: Jamie is very calm and easy going. She is very quiet and dosent talk much. When you get her to open up she can be very out-going. Jamie is also very sensitive and falls in love ealisy and fast, but she knows how to hide her heart when she needs to.
Bio: Jamie grew up in a small town in Texas. Her father was mayor so she lived in a big house. Her father and mother were never around, she was forced to learn piano and practice every day. When she was 13 she learned to play guitar on her own. She isnt the rocker type so when she got accepted she was very surprised and her parents werent very happy. 
Dorm: 3G
Other: Jamie has a southern accent and someone is gonna have to teach her how to rock (perfably a boy if anyone isnt taken lol) she also sings a little

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Crushes

Crushes

What's ur best colour

What Color is Your Hair?

What Color is Your Hair?

latest videos