Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Perks of being a Wallflower

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Note from Storm: I did kinda based this off of the book/movie, but I haven't read/seen it yet. I liked the idea though so.. Lets do this! ~ Storm (//-^)

My Helper(s) {People to be in charge when I'm offline or busy}
1. :PSiLlY

*The most awesomest singing voice ever heard*THE MOST BASIC PLOT IN THE WORLD!!!!!

So you're in highschool, but your not popular, not a geek, not a loser, or even an outcast. Your not even one oft he normals. You are a wallflower. You are under the radar. But, believe it or not, this has its perks, I mean, Us wallflowers gotta stick together right?  And these friends spend their highschool experience acting like the most psychotic,stupid, and hilarious things they can think of.

Okay so maybe it wasn't so basic.. Okay, whatever,
FORM TIME!!!

BTW: They all have random crazy nicknames that they've given eachother, so put yours under that slot.

Name:
Nickame:
Age {15, 16} :
Looks {Pics preffered}
Orientation:
Bio *Optional* :
Personality:
Other:

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
~Character List~

Jessie *Snake Bite * ######### ~ Gay ~
Christene *Lady* Grey ~ Straight ~ 
Allie *Bubbles* Adams ~ Straight ~ 
Zach *Ghost* Conner ~ Bi ~ 
Jessica *Pinapple* Williams ~ N/A ~ 
Lacey  *Dingo * Watson ~ Bi ~ 

Jade *Rice Bowl * ##### ~Straight ~
Joey *Einstien* Powell ~ Gay ~

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jessie Holebrook
Nickame: Snake Bite (Becasue of his lip rings)
Looks  {He also has a new tounge ring which he likes to click against his teeth}
Orientation: Bi
Bio: He learned he was Bi aroun about 13, and he's completly alright with it, and is starting to become more open about it, to the dismay of his parents. He got his snatebites about a year later.
Personality:He knows how to be normal, and if he wanted he could actually fit in, but he doesn't want to. He loves the fact that he's different and will do whatever to make it even more noticeable.
Other: He's alway got his headphones on. And he's a skater.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Name: Christine Grey
Nickname: Lady, it's more an ironic nickname since she's a tomboy, but it also makes sense because of her parents.
Looks: RP 69
Orientation: straight
Bio: surprisingly enough, Christine's parents are actually rich. Most people don't guess it because of how Christine acts and holds herself, along with her lack of being noticed. She doesn't get along well with her parents, mostly because they don't approve of her choice to remain under the radar. 
Personality: although most people don't really notice her, mostly because she tries not to be noticed, Christine is a sarcastic individual with a crazy streak. She's rather smart, but most people don't realize it as she keeps a C-average going through all her classes, mostly because she keeps forgetting about her homework.
Other: loves horror. Video games, movies, books, it doesn't matter as long as it's horror. She also really loves scifi and paranormal stuff, and most music. Has a bad tendency to forget she's human: if she gets focused on a project, she won't sleep, eat, drink, or pretty much do anything else until someone stops her or she finishes.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Of course you can join.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
Name: Alli Adams

Nickname: Bubbles

Looks: Bubbles

Orientation: Straight

Bio: Alli has had a really hard life. Her father was abusive and almost killed her when she was 14. Her mom had finally had enough and left with Alli and her big brother Brandon. She moved into this town for the start of high school, and her and her brother love it here. Alli Suffers from Anxiety Attacks whenever somebody she doesnt know or trust touches her. (ima make one of the guy characters be like the only one who can calm her down, and her BFF) She suffers from terrible nightmares (flashbacks) after she falls asleep. She has scars all over her body from her dad but hides them well. But she likes to forget about the past and focus on the now.

Personality: Bubbly! She is very out there, energetic, and and oddball. Very figity unless she is tired, because then you will know it, trust me. Very smiley and a great friend to have. Very loud, unless there is a new person talking to her. (Unless shes out in public, cause she is not shy unless she doesn't have her friends with her. Shes shy when people from school and adults talk to her.) Fashion sense is amazing and she does great in school. She is very vulnerable from her past and will sometimes remember and have serious cry sessions.

Other: Potato, and she has a pet doggie named kat

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Yay ~Accepted~

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
xXxElytheBlondexXx
xXxElytheBlondexXx
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? I haven't RPed in a while and it would be nice to get back into it. smile

Name: Zach Conner

Nickname: Ghost (Thank you Storm Big Grin )
Looks: Jayden
Orientation: Bi
Bio: He is at home alone quite frequently because his parents travel for work. Besides that, He comes from a normal family. Zach moved to town a few years ago and was the center of attention for a while. About a month later he blended in with the crowd. 
Personality: Sarcastic and teasing but knows when to back off. He's not good with showing his feelings and can be a little oblivious sometimes.
Other: -- smile

When you grow up, your heart dies.
-Allison Reynolds

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Accepted, And I think his nickname should be something like white or maybe even ghost, cause of his hair?

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
May I please join? :3

Name:  Jessica WIlliams.
Nickname:  Pineapple.  (Because she used to live in Hawaii when she was young.)
Looks:  
Orientation:  Doesn't know, she's never had a crush or dated and proud.
Bio:  Jessica grew up in Hawaii.  When her father had to move, to follow his job, she was very upset.  After that, she's always kept to herself.  
Personality:  Jessica is a shy girl, who really, just wants to have fun.  She's smart, but always let's her crazy side get to her instead of her sensible side.
Other:  None.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Scary story.

the real world

Scary story.

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

awnser the question the person above you asks

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

latest videos