Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hogwarts {-Eighth Year Roleplay-}

Posted By:
tarynnthecat-
tarynnthecat-
StarStarStar
Plot/Background
It's been almost exactly four months since the great Harry Potter defeated Lord Voldemort. Magical repairs have been made to the once-ruined Hogwarts building, and it is reopened. Most people were surprised - they figured that the school was down for good, or would at least not be reopening so soon. And yet, here it is.
Something is a bit different, though. Hogwarts is welcoming "eighth years" back to finish their education. Eighth years are essentially students that were in their seventh year during the war, but didn't get...well, any of an education, really. They have exams to finish and official graduate statuses to earn.
However, hardly any eighth years have returned. Just a handful of Gryffindors, Slytherins, Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws are back at the school. It feels nostalgic and hollow and just all-around weird. The house rivalry is half-hearted. Classes are quiet and small. It's just not quite the same, and while nobody will ever admit it, sometimes thinking about their past years at Hogwarts is enough to make a heavy feeling settle into their stomach or for tears to prick their eyes.

Setting
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The halls are a little quieter, and the students seem to get along more, but it's still Hogwarts nevertheless. Hogsmeade is available for third years and up on chosen weekends.

General Rules
-No OOC drama.
-Stick to the plotline.
-No killing people off. They've had enough deaths these past few months, I think.
-No god-modding, unless given permission.
-No Mary Sues/Gary Stus.
-Be somewhat descriptive with your character form. You don't have to write a book, but I'd like a little more than a very basic outline. 
-You don't have to use pictures to show appearances, but you can if you wish. No anime pictures, please. If you only have anime stuff, just describe their appearances. (Realistically. Sorry, I'm very nitpicky about this.)

Form (use your own if you want)

Name:
House:
Blood status:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

IMPORTANT
Semi-canon plot. (Canon means that it actually happened in the books/movies.) 
-Canon characters and your original characters are allowed.
-All of the people who died stay dead. (No using, say, Fred or Bellatrix.)
-Ships (couples) can be non-canon. (Ron and Hermione don't have to be together. This goes for all canon ships.)

Posted By:
tarynnthecat-
tarynnthecat-
StarStarStar
Name: Draco Malfoy
House: Slytherin.
Blood status: Pureblood.
Personality: Draco has definitely changed a bit post-war. He's still not totally friendly (and probably never will be) but he doesn't pick fights for no reason and has long outgrown the bullying. He usually keeps to himself, considering most people shy away from him like he has a disease, what with being a former Death Eater. However, if somebody throws a snarky comment at him he won't hesitate to throw one right back. He's still a bit rude, but his attitude towards people outside of Slytherin has certainly softened.
Appearance: Draco is tall and thin, slightly bony, sharp. His skin is almost shockingly pale, and his hair is an unnatural-looking white blonde. His eyes are a sharp gray, and his face is angular and pointed. In the past he always had a smirk or a scowl on his face, but now it's usually just blank of emotion.
Other: He has a bit of depression from being so isolated all the time, though he'd never admit it. Still enjoys making rude comments sometimes, even if he has been softer since the end of the war.
---------------
I'll add more characters if needed.

Posted By:
tarynnthecat-
tarynnthecat-
StarStarStar
Okay, so I haven't been on this site in forever and made this on a whim. I'm not sure how active the forums here are. If people join, great, if not, oh well. :^)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Time for Kristy to be the first person to join!

Name: Lilliana Kareth. 
House: (Eh. She's a very Luna type character....  soo... ) Ravenclaw! 
Blood status: Muggle born, "mud blood. " according to purebloods. 
Personality: Lilliana often spaces out,  and you can't stop her once she's started. Very rarely can you pull her out of a daydream or thought. She's determined, but doesn't set herself to one task and one only. When she speaks her voice sounds distant, as if she's not quite there, but the distant tone is always happy. She gets along with pretty much everyone.  She is very emotional, and the mention of her departed friends send her into floods of tears.
Appearance : Lilliana has soft and long dark hair. It sits just above her waist and is extremely curly. She has baby blue eyes. She's about average height and though she's not overweight, she's not super skinny either. She looks like she has a permanent tan, because of her foreign father.  She has several scars across her right , horrid reminders of the day many died. Because of her appearance she blends into the crowd. Not that there's really a crowd at Hogwarts anymore

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Hermione Granger
House:Gryffindor
Blood status: Muggleborn
Personality: She grew up very witty and social to her group of friends.She knows that she should be helping house elfs but she wanted to finish her education.She didn't have a clue what she wanted to do in the relationship department because Ron decided to date Romilda Vane.
Appearance: Bushy light brown hair and hazel eyes.She has a small head but a big brain.She has a heart tattoo now to cover the agony.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
tarynnthecat-
tarynnthecat-
StarStarStar
HEY, WOO! I love you guys.
I guess you can start wherever/whenever, since there's no real "plot."

Edit: Okay, changed my mind, we're starting on the train.

Posted By:
tarynnthecat-
tarynnthecat-
StarStarStar
Draco sat silently in the very back, impatient and bored. There were plenty of first and second years, but less third years, then even less fourth years, all leading up to the handful of students that were known as eighth years. It was a strange feeling, being able to sit totally alone. Not that it was totally his choice - most people stayed far, far away from Draco. The perks of being a former Death Eater and all. Glancing around the empty cart again, he thinks he should have listened to his mother and finished up his education at Durmstrang instead.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Time for Draco to make a friend!)
Lilliana looked into yet another empty carriage. She was absolutely determined that she was not sitting on her own. Yet she wasn't sitting with the small groups of second and third years, or the smaller groups of glaring fourth years. Every carriage she passed with people younger than her in, they glared at her intensely. Not that Lilliana knew why she was being glared at. Even the eighth years didn't want her in with them, but that was because they were only with their closest friends.  So when she reached the carriage containing Draco she grinned. Opening the door she pointed to one of the seats. "You don't mind do you?" she asked.

(Sorry it was so long! I like long introduction posts.)

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(And hopefully a change for Hermione as a friend.)

Hermione walked into the train.Harry,Ginny and Ron were not on so she looked around for a compartment.She said"May I sit here as we'll."She looked at Liliana nodding to her slowly.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
tarynnthecat-
tarynnthecat-
StarStarStar
(Don't worry about the posts being long - sometimes I accidentally write a whole book, lol.)

Draco looked up sharply, startled to find the mudbl - no, he told himself he wouldn't be blood prejudiced anymore, not after the war - Granger and another girl he vaguely recognized but hadn't spoked to, he didn't think. His first instinct was to say something insulting to both of them, but he held back because truthfully, he wouldn't mind company. Even worse, he wanted it too, it being the first time somebody had acknowledged him. "Er...I don't mind, no," he said awkwardly. He couldn't think of any good reason that they were here. Though he hadn't spoken to the dark-haired girl, surely she knew who he was? And Granger - Draco was sure that she had gone mad, willingly talking to him.

(Pardon Draco, he'll warm up...)

Edit: Hmm, do we need any other main characters? I can occasionally add them in if we do. Or should they just not have come back...? Hermione probably would, because she likes school and all, and Draco is being forced to...I don't know if Harry or Ron would be back.
Well, whatever happens, if we need them we can always slip them in.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

Do you think saying "shut up" to someone i...

Everything Is Red~

Everything Is Red~

Everything Is Red~

What was one thing you ate once but will n...

latest videos