Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hogwarts {-Eighth Year Roleplay-}

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilliana nodded. "I've never spoken,  or even really seen my roommate. " she shrugged. "Do you have potions first?" Lilly asked. She did, and she was sure all the eighth years did. Apparently Draco was good at Potions. Lilliana wasnt. She was too clumsy to be good. Her hand would shake, she'd add too much of something,  then Snape would scold her. She was glad Snape was gone for that reason. She brushed the crumbs off her lap as she got ready to stand and leave

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "ETERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes, back in time
Eight Seven Six Five Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper, "Run"

I'm a massive whovian and potterhead!!

Posted By:
tarynnthecat-
tarynnthecat-
StarStarStar
Draco nodded, finishing up his coffee. He glanced at a clock on the wall. "S'pose we should go," he said, gesturing to the time. Most of the students were leaving the Great Hall anyway and there was only a handful left. He stood, annoyance with his roommate faded, and started to head out of the hall. A fourth year shrank away from him, and it surprised him how little he cared about these little occurances anymore.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilliana walked beside Draco, yawning loudly.  "I don't get why they're all scared of you. Your not scary. " Lilly pointed out as she held back the next yawn.  She followed the familiar route to the potions dungeons,  but then had to wait outside for slughorn to come open the doorss. (Going to sleep, don't do much without me!)

Posted By:
tarynnthecat-
tarynnthecat-
StarStarStar
Draco raised an eyebrow. "I don't know if I should be offended or not," he huffed, dramatically placing a hand to his chest in mock offense. He folded his arms across his chest and leaned against the wall, waiting for Slughorn, willing him to hurry up. The eighth years were together in this class, that much he knew (he hoped all of the classes weren't like that) and the longer they waited, the more students would come, and the more they all waited together the more awkward it would be, what with all of the houses and friend groups mixed up. He held his breath as two students approached, hoping they wouldn't be anyone he recognized, and sighed with relief as he realized that the two were Hufflepuffs. They recognized him, who didn't?, but he didn't know them personally so all was well. Draco studied his hands, slightly annoyed with Slughorn for not being right on time.

('Night!)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilliana grinned at Draco. "You shouldn't be. It's  good thing.x she said as she heard Slughorn. Students pressed against the wall to let him past. He'd put on weight. Once the doors were open Lilliana seemingly disappeared from view. In reality she'd just entered the dungeon and taken a seat at the back.

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione walked into the class and put out her cauldron.She nodded and waved to Lilliana and Draco.She heard from Harry and Ron that Harry and Ginny are having a baby.

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
tarynnthecat-
tarynnthecat-
StarStarStar
(Sorry for not posting! Busy still, but I'll try to post regularly. Sorry for apologizing all the time, too. Eep.)

Draco hesitated for a moment, then followed Lilliana to the back, ducking his head and trying to stay in the shadows. He'd been planning to sit in the back anyway, to keep out of the center of attention. He always felt like people were watching him now, and some people probably were, but his paranoia made worse.
He gave Lilliana the best apologetic look he could muster (definitely not a look he'd ever needed before) for sitting by her and drawing attention, which he severely hoped was just in his mind. Pushing the thoughts away and steadying his shaky hands - what was wrong with him, when had he become so soft, so caring of others' opinions towards him? - he tried to concentrate on Slughorn's small welcoming speech.
And let his roommate rot for not letting him sleep all day.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Lilliana looked beside her as Draco sat down. She wasn't expecting that. It was a class Draco was good at and he was still hiding in the shadows. Well at least Lilliana could stretch and yawn without bringing attention to herself . Honestly she wouldn't of minded skipping potions. She waant good at it anyway 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Last one to post Australia wins!!!!

Which version Teenage Dirtbag is better or...

last one to say "BANANA WORLD!" wins

Which version Teenage Dirtbag is better or...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.