Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The haunted environment of expectations. (OPEN)

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar
Plot; You're in a boarding school and you are forced to go to an excursion to a haunted house area by yourselves (only the children students go as a group together only.) And then, something mysterious happens.

Name :
Looks :
Personality :
Bio : ( Optional )
Other : ( Optional )

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar
Name : Alicia Simmons
​Age : 14
​Looks : ( Needs to approve. )
​Personality : Loyal, friendly, sometimes moody, and inpatient.
​Biography : Alicia Simmons, is an outgoing girl, who likes to do things really quick, and her parents, had enough of her, so then they sent her to boarding school. But no one really knows about her, but she's always covering up some secrets, to herself, but before she came to this country, she lived in Germany first, and she did like it there, so then, she got too bossy and said let's go to England.And then that's when her life began.

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
Name :Werelight Shine
Looks :

Personality :Tough,Strong and Nice.
Bio Dazedhe was a werepony for a long time and she never is scared of stuff. (True!!!) And she is the only werepony in the town and she has a whole werepony famliy.She hides her identify by hiding.Her parents sent her to the boarding school cause she always hides her night form and they wanted her to socalize peeps. .].
Other Dazedhe is a werepony.

Rest in Peace,Robin Willams ;-;

Posted By:
MechanicWolf
MechanicWolf
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)
Name : Scarlett Krauss

Looks : 
Personality : Scarlett is normally quiet,and doesn't let people know much about her. She can often seem mean or bitter when you speak to her,and she seems to like no one,but in truth. She is very sensitive,and would hate to see someone get hurt.
Bio : Scarlett is a bitter girl with a love for art and music. She grew up in a small village in Germany,and she loved it there. So, it saddened her when her brother decided they needed to move when she was 14. After the move, Scarlett became very bitter and quiet,so her brother decided to send her and her cousin to the boarding school.
Other : She still has a heavy German accent when she speaks.

Name : Oliver James
Looks : 
Personality : Oliver is very kind,and would do anything for his friends or family. He is rarely seen angry or sad.
Bio : Oliver grew up in Britain with an abusive father,hence the bandages,his mother always tried  to protect him,until it got so bad she decided he needed  to stay with one of her nephews. He was sad he needed to leave his mother, but he knew that he needed to. After he got to his cousin's house,that's where the rest of his life started.
Other : He has a light British accent.

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Melissa Philips
​Age: 14
​Looks:
​Personality: Melissa could be a little bit gentle sometimes, though she is moody whenever people make her temper annoyed. And therefore, she is sometimes physical, especially with hitting others. Overall, she is usually quiet and particularly couragous; she is never timid as she faces complicated challenges and also, she tends to help others throughout.
Biography: She was brought up in England, far away from any city in the country, where as her parents tragically died in a car crash years ago. So she was sent to live with her aunty in the countryside instead and then after, Melissa's aunt was extremely busy with other things; she had an enough of amount of money to pay for her to go to a boarding school.
Other: She is a natural at art.

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar
(  you may join, Elaine. )

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Is my form accepted too?)

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar

"membershipgirl" wrote:

(Is my form accepted too?)

( yes of course you can. )

Posted By:
nutls333
nutls333
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join???

Name: Jadein Capper
Looks: Short, she wheres dark colors and is very pastey. she will paint her nails purple. she has plue eyes and brown hair.
Personality: Jadein is very selfcontious and quiet. She won't trust you easily but when she does she is the best sholder to cry on. She has a dry sense of humour.

smore, duh
This Is Marshy. Help he be ruler!!!
Need her embed code ask nutls333 or go to her photos
HEHEHE

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar

"nutls333" wrote:

May I join???

Name: Jadein Capper

Looks: Short, she wheres dark colors and is very pastey. she will paint her nails purple. she has plue eyes and brown hair.

Personality: Jadein is very selfcontious and quiet. She won't trust you easily but when she does she is the best sholder to cry on. She has a dry sense of humour.

( Yes you may join, and when your talking out of person, use brackets, please. )

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos