Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Middle School.... Finally

Posted By:
Rainbowsrock
Rainbowsrock
Star
Okay so I've never started one of these before but here we go
Name:
Interests:
and that's it! Enjoy!

Me,
Name: Kaden Llyod
Looks: Average height. brunette with bright blue eyes
Interests: One Direction, Music, Playing Flute, BOYS!, and Fashion

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
Are you role playing about a school? Though I don't usually post things in the roleplay central area of the forums, I would just like to point out that I'm in middle school! It's great and I sometimes wish that the mean students would go away.

Converse!
Converse.

Posted By:
__Lola__13
__Lola__13
StarStarStar
(( Can meh join :3 ))

Name: Ivy Clarkson
Looks: She has unusual white hair and icy blue eyes that for some unknown reason, scares others away. She is fairly tall and you can say she's attractive.
Interests: She interests in metal bands such as Black veil Brides, and Peirce The Veil. Otherwise, she likes clothes and drawing.

Why is Monday so far away from Friday, but Friday so close to Monday ?

Posted By:
xXSingingSparklesXx
xXSingingSparklesXx
Star
(Can I join?)

Name: Amara Corbyn
Looks: Amara has electric purple eyes that will glisten depending on her emotions. She has dirty blonde hair that is usually tied up messily with a red bandana, her bangs go over her left eye slightly. She normally wears a red pair of jeans, a white tee, a grey striped hoodie and black leather boots that come up to her knees.She also has a helix ear piercing.
Interests: She has an interest in performing arts like music and drama, and she really likes bands like Paramore and Tonight Alive.

Posted By:
snoopynwoodstock123
snoopynwoodstock123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Azar Hayes
Looks: Azar has long brown hair, falls to about her shoulders, and reddish-brown eyes, which glisten sometimes in the sun. She has it over her shoulder in a fishtail braid if it's not down, and with the braid she has a red, flame patterned headband. Normally, she wears a short red tee with a star print in the middle in black, a black Hollister hoodie, skinny jeans, black baseball boots and odd earrings (depending on her mood).
Interests: She really likes good adventure and action-packed movies, games of baseball and soccer, as well as her favourite singers, which are Passenger, Train, and MIKA.

Unikitty is AMAZING. Trust me.

Unikitty!!!

Unikitty RAINBOWS!!

Batman

I think I prefer this Batman to the real thing.

I love Pewdiepie and Smosh.

Pewdiepie

Smosh

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

If u Have a opportunity to became a superh...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos