Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Creepy pasta high.

Posted By:
Keekeow
Keekeow
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey, I'm ash. Im going to introduce you to CREEPYPASTA HIGH. Heres what you need to enter the RP.                         Name of your monster/killer (required)
                                 Backstory ( required! )
                                 look or good discription of how your character looks ( REQIRED )
                               If your gonna use one of the existing creepypasta, ex, Jeff the killer, Then you have   
                              to dibs it first. 
                                Class ex, experienced, teacher, ( principal is zalgo XD ) freshmen, goth,
                               Studies of your monster ex, home studies
                                also you need a type of monster. wether its made up or not. PLZ ENTER AND BYE!! SEE YOU IF YOU QUALIFY Big Grin

I am a homestucker.
This has affected me:
I am odd.
Apple juice has a whole new meaning to me.
I am scared of going to the beach.
Clowns are scary and awesome.
I can't help but laugh when a person asks for a towel.
Whenever I meet someone, I say ' Let me tell you about homestuck '
Homestuck. I love you.
-----------------------------

Creepy pasta high.

Posted By:
Keekeow
Keekeow
StarStarStarStarStar
Name : Aliha. Monster name : Bloody rose. Bio : When she born she had gleaming red eyes. She was bullied for it. Her mother felt embarassed to have a horrible strange child. Her mother put her in a local orphanage. She now has evil in her. She has been beat up many times, but strangely they all dissapear and they have been found trapped in paintings. Looks :
Class : Beginner. Friends : Jeff the killer. BEN DROWNED. sally.
Monster look :Watching

I am a homestucker.
This has affected me:
I am odd.
Homestuck. I love you.

Creepy pasta high.

Posted By:
shawna09
shawna09
Star
OMG Aliha is so cute <3

Name: Harry Seals
Given Name: Indigo
Backstory: Harry is a normal human being. He was bullied growing up, and he accepted that. His mother disowned him when he was only thirteen and his father had died long before that, when Harry was only three. With all the bullying and his mother finally so embarrassed by it that she had no longer called him her son, something snapped inside of him. Whomever had angered him would be found an hour later hung in the tree closest to their homes. They would have the letters INDIGO scratched in their bare chests.
Class: Beginner
Looks: Harry has abnormally pale skin, making his unblemished face seem as if it is glowing. He has brown eyes that are so dark they seem black, although if you look hard enough, you will notice they are in fact brown. Harry has shaggy black hair that usually falls into his face and over his neck. He usually tucks it behind his ears. He has a habit of twirling his hair.

cant b bothered

Creepy pasta high.

Posted By:
Keekeow
Keekeow
StarStarStarStarStar
You are accepted into the school. Jeff : SUP BROOOOO Me : JEFF YOU * PUNCHES * Jeff : DUDE THAT WAS MY NOSE! Me : Anyways, WELCOME TO... CREEPYPASTA HIGH!!!!

I am a homestucker.
This has affected me:
I am odd.
Homestuck. I love you.

Creepy pasta high.

Posted By:
♥Kittiie♥
♥Kittiie♥
StarStarStar
Creepypasta name: The Mirror 
Birthname: Reina
Backstory: About 2 years ago Reina's parents bought a cursed mirror (as discussed in the creepypasta mirror) It had black paint all over it and it covered every inch f the transparent mirror. Reina had very abusive parents and her dad almost beat her to death. She was in the bathroom where the black covered mirror was. She began to cry loudly and slam her bruised wrists and fist into the mirror. Her dad came back out of his bedroom and began to to slam her head into the mirror. Each slam peeled off more of the black paint. The paint was revealed and the demon that lived inside of the mirror came out and saw the body of Reina. The demon took her in and made her an immortal soul. She has evil written all over her soul. 

Looks: She has ductape over her mouth which hides an unusually large smile  which sharp unhuman like teeth. Her eyes are narrow but are sunken blackness. Her hair is black and it comes to middle of her back. She harms everyone and everything that tries to destroy the mirror. Once the paint of the mirror is uncovered it will be teleported to a new location. and for the people who don't uncover the paint, whispers and lullabies will be sung to tempt the beholder..

(sorry if it is a little too much... I always write my own creepypastas and this was the first one I ever made)

♥ ia - chan ♥

Gif of ia - chan

Creepy pasta high.

Posted By:
Keekeow
Keekeow
StarStarStarStarStar
Welcome. I hope you have a horrific time here. Heres your shelctude : Math, history of the murder( slendy teaches here XD ), Language, Gym, woodshop and art :3 

I am a homestucker.
This has affected me:
I am odd.
Homestuck. I love you.

Creepy pasta high.

Posted By:
Keekeow
Keekeow
StarStarStarStarStar
( Hey im starting the roleplay! ) Day 1    Bloody rose's P.O.V
   I walked into the school. Strange. It was full of monsters like me. They all stared at me. It made me uncomfortable so i walked faster. As soon as i got my books i ran into somebody. Papers flew everywhere. "Sorry!" I said getting up. The person simply walked away..... " So you've found jeff eh?" Somebody said from behind me. I spun around after picking up my books. "I'm Jane." She said putting her hand out. I just went to class and ignored it.. I wonder how others first days are going.

I am a homestucker.
This has affected me:
I am odd.
Homestuck. I love you.

Creepy pasta high.

Posted By:
vinyl
vinyl
StarStarStarStar
name: pinkie pie monster name: pinkemenia look: ( human form ) pink straight  hair,long black boots,off shoulder shirt,jeans. backstory: she was celebrating her pets' b-day but nobody ever came
she gone mad after that.she made three stack rocks pretend to talk and a flour bag too.and one night she was sleeping when this voice in her head,telling her to kill and kidnap people so she keeps killing,kidnapping and making cupcakes out of people  class: second class friends: murder shy,jeff the killer,ben drowned. dislike: slender crush: jeff the killer

stephono: ello pewds pewds: STEPHONNNOOO!!
stephono: we shall get out of here pewds: okay! * cares him * oh no it's the bro! * stephono looks in the hall way * is it clear? stephono: nope! mr.chair: HHHII!!! stephono and pewds: heelllooo!

Creepy pasta high.

Posted By:
vinyl
vinyl
StarStarStarStar
as she walks into the school she had head phones with skulls on them . she didn't mind every one looking at her.she was hoping this was going to be good year. but it was going to be a boring one she thought.her friends were going to be there.she was hoping slender wasn't going to be there,she didn't like him one bit.she always had a crush on jeff  but she never had the guts to tell him she liked him or ask him out.she had to tell him be for it was too late.she was hoping to be a dance there too ( hint hint ) that was the perfect time to ask him out.she hoped A LOT of things.
she went to the office to see what classes she had.

stephono: ello pewds pewds: STEPHONNNOOO!!
stephono: we shall get out of here pewds: okay! * cares him * oh no it's the bro! * stephono looks in the hall way * is it clear? stephono: nope! mr.chair: HHHII!!! stephono and pewds: heelllooo!

Creepy pasta high.

Posted By:
Keekeow
Keekeow
StarStarStarStarStar
I walked to math class. crud.... I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to math. I walked inside and took my seat. I groaned leaning back. "I hate my death... " I whispered growling 

I am a homestucker.
This has affected me:
I am odd.
Homestuck. I love you.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

''FREESTYLE FRIDAY''by jaymir2cool14

What if Gurlge isn't actually a stomach an...

Alliterations

''FREESTYLE FRIDAY''by jaymir2cool14

Gold

Holiday

latest videos