Back left
Back right
Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Picture won't work: She's my profile pic. She hardly talks. When she talks-which she rarely does- everyone thinks it's a miracle (exaggeration).
Her hair is a a dark black, either in two braids, or down in loose curls. She often wears cloudy red goggles, that are cracked, to hide her eyes. Her eyes are a deep grey. She sports several bruises and scars, and has rope burn around her neck from the rope she hung herself with. 

Posted By:

Thumb
Picture won't work: She's my profile pic. She hardly talks. When she talks-which she rarely does- everyone thinks it's a miracle (exaggeration).
Her hair is a a dark black, either in two braids, or down in loose curls. She often wears cloudy red goggles, that are cracked, to hide her eyes. Her eyes are a deep grey. She sports several bruises and scars, and has rope burn around her neck from the rope she hung herself with. 

Posted By:

Thumb

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity