x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 Next →
Posted By:
FictionalLemonade
FictionalLemonade

Star
Posted about 1 month ago
Picture won't work: She's my profile pic. She hardly talks. When she talks-which she rarely does- everyone thinks it's a miracle (exaggeration).
Her hair is a a dark black, either in two braids, or down in loose curls. She often wears cloudy red goggles, that are cracked, to hide her eyes. Her eyes are a deep grey. She sports several bruises and scars, and has rope burn around her neck from the rope she hung herself with. 

Posted By:
FictionalLemonade
FictionalLemonade

Star
Posted about 1 month ago
Picture won't work: She's my profile pic. She hardly talks. When she talks-which she rarely does- everyone thinks it's a miracle (exaggeration).
Her hair is a a dark black, either in two braids, or down in loose curls. She often wears cloudy red goggles, that are cracked, to hide her eyes. Her eyes are a deep grey. She sports several bruises and scars, and has rope burn around her neck from the rope she hung herself with. 

Posted By:
FictionalLemonade
FictionalLemonade

Star
Posted about 1 month ago

1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

Brexit

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Its a never ending game!

Its a never ending game!

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

What Would You Call Your Metal Band name?

Favorite Anime/Fandoms You're In?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games