Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Woodstop High

Posted By:
snoopynwoodstock123
snoopynwoodstock123
StarStarStar
Like every high school, there's the groups: The Cheerleaders, The Jocks, The Populars, The Dorks. You try your best to fit in well. Maybe into the Populars...?

Form-

Name:
Looks:
Short bio:
Personality:
Crushing/Dating (optional)

both of mine in my next 2 posts

Fun with Photobooth.

Woodstop High

Posted By:
snoopynwoodstock123
snoopynwoodstock123
StarStarStar
Name: Azar Hayes
Looks: Azar
Short bio: Azar is a MASSIVE tomboy!! She hates anything pink and fluffy. Her favourite things to do are watch her favourite movies (The Hunger Games, for instance), play occasional games of baseball and just explore random places. She's really curious, and sometimes that gets her into trouble, but she doesn't care. She hates her younger (step) sister Luna, as she's a big girly girl! Azar hates that pink trail Luna leaves... 

Fun with Photobooth.

Woodstop High

Posted By:
snoopynwoodstock123
snoopynwoodstock123
StarStarStar
Name: Luna Hayes
Looks: Luna
Short bio: Luna is a kind, sweet, funny pretty-faced girl who loves to dance. Her favourite things to do are try to (unsuccessfully) bust her older (step) sister Azar, watch and listen to 1 Direction music, and go shopping for new clothes. Luna finds it quite easy to make friends, but can get quite a temper if you anger here. She's convinced that her "true love" will come...

Fun with Photobooth.

Woodstop High

Posted By:
RockStarLover
RockStarLover
Star
Name: Allison Baker
Looks:  
Short Bio: She just moved here from Hawaii, and yes shes tan, she left all her friends and starting fresh here good grades.
Personality:Funny sweet cute nice romantic flirt 

-------------------------------------------------

Name: Justin Love
Looks:  Damon
Short Bio: Lived here all his life and is rockin' on football
Personality: Hes a mystery

( and yes in the boy pic that is a tatoo on his chest )

Woodstop High

Posted By:
Namegoeshere
Namegoeshere
Star
Name: Kitty Johnson
Looks: I'm a noob, how do u post a picture? I'll post one when I know how.
Short bio: Kitty was born near Chicago and has always loved music. Her father is a DJ and her mom  plays the guitar. She loves pop music and sometimes is a DJ. When she was 7, she started to learn about the different types of music. She wants to be a singer when she grows up.
Personality: Kitty is sweet, smart and somewhat mischievous. She likes to read and always expresses her opinion, good or bad.
Crushing/Dating: None

And you still don't know my name

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What do you want to become when you will g...

Who is better Manchester Utd Or Manchester...

which movie do u want to see when it comes...

which movie do u want to see when it comes...

What do you want to become when you will g...

Who is your favorite actor?