Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Cliques (RESTARTED....Again)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
I have been off forever so I diecided to post this RP for the 3rd time, Because 1. I can, and 2. I'm bored and I have new characters that I want to put into a dramatic highschool setting. If you have a problem with me restarting this AGAIN! Then deal with it 

Your a teen and you either go to or just enroled in Blakewood Highschool. The girls who rule the school are the barbie dolls the meanest richest girls in the whole school. Will you find where you belong? Or will you find yourself a loner?

Rules:
-There can be romance but no having babies
-Only I can Apporove Forms
-No #######
-No cussing
-Use () when talking out of character
-No TALKN LKe Dis

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Popularity:
Clique/Group:
Other:

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jamie Martin
Looks:
Personality: Jamie has that sorta "I don't care" attitude. She has bad grades because she'd rather be at band practice than writing numbers on paper. She's a rebellious girl with an obsession with loud rock music. She's a lead singer in an amazing Post-hardcore band. All though their band has become popular to the kids in school who understand her strong lyrics, the plastics hate her. They hate her clothes, her dark makeup, her dyed hair, her music taste, pretty much everything about her. Although the plastics are so cruel Jamie just walks away and ignores all comments from them.
Popularity: 5/10
Clique/Group: She's in a band made up of all boys and herself.
Other: Dresses everyday as if she just got back from a rock concert.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
ImaginationGal300
ImaginationGal300
StarStarStarStar
Name: Bernie McBurnurson
Looks:Geek
Personality:Geeky (obviously) and quite witty.

Popularity: in terms of getting all the girls, he gets all the hipster girls, and he is pretty school-wide known, so technically yes, in terms of literally plastic girls and pretty boy-Jock guys, no.
Clique/Group: Geeks/Hipsters
Other: He loves star trek and star wars, also a remarkable rapper.

Hey Guys.....
I'M BACK IN BUISNESS BABY!

My Other Account:
-Flo- is a serious roleplaying account, If you wanna be invovled in Roleplays for advanced roleplayers only, go over to -Flo-'s profile and check me out!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"ImaginationGal300" wrote:

Name: Bernie McBurnurson
Looks:steriotypical geek, so big hipster glasses, always wears a tie, ect..
Personality:Geeky (obviously) and quite witty.
Popularity: in terms of getting all the girls, he gets all the hipster girls, and he is pretty school-wide known, so technically yes, in terms of literally plastic girls and pretty boy-Jock guys, no.
Clique/Group: Geeks/Hipsters
Other: He loves star trek and star wars, also a remarkable rapper.
(accepted) (ps can you make a plastic? Ur so good at them)

Posted By:
ImaginationGal300
ImaginationGal300
StarStarStarStar
(very well)

Hey Guys.....

My Other Account:
-Flo- is a serious roleplaying account, If you wanna be invovled in Roleplays for advanced roleplayers only, go over to -Flo-'s profile and check me out!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Then we can start if you want)

Posted By:
ImaginationGal300
ImaginationGal300
StarStarStarStar
Name: Missy Blondebutt
Looks: Blonde hair (duh) and blue eye- Okay you get the drill, Typical Stephanie Scott-type girl, okay?
Personality:None, she's a plastic barabie
Popularity: High
Clique/Group: The Barbie Dolls
Other: actually has the legs of a giant barbie doll

Hey Guys.....

My Other Account:

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted) (Let's start)
Jamie walked into school wearing ripped black jeans, A Sleeping with Sirens Band shirt, a leather jaket, and combat boots. As Jamie walked her blue hair followed her.

Posted By:
ImaginationGal300
ImaginationGal300
StarStarStarStar
Bernie saw jamie and ran up to her
"here's your algebra homework, Jamie! i put in a couple mistakes so it doesn't get too suspicious! anyways, I need to go to chess club, so can you give Missy this english homework?" he handed her an english essay for missy blonde butt.

Hey Guys.....

My Other Account:

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Jamie smiled "Thanks Bernie" she said. She walked into where The Barbie dolls hung out. She slammed the english assignment on the table.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite Collage basketball team :)

Which last fairy tale you watched?

Google vs Bing!!

Are your parents strict or not?

Describe the profile pic above you

Tag or Capture the Flag?-moved

latest videos