Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Orange County Day school ((OCD)) [Ask To Join] [A High School RP} {{{ O P E N }}} [[ATJ]]

Posted By:
-Flo-
-Flo-
StarStarStar
(( Just pretend Cinnia's in history class, everyone else is ))

W ᴀ ɴ ɴ ᴀ ᴋ ɴ ᴏ ᴡ ᴀ s ᴇ ᴄ ʀ ᴇ ᴛ ?

Beauty is fine on the outside
But it's the inner beauty you want
Beautiful art 2
So even if She/He's ugly, or just plain, look a little harder, because they could be more than they seem...

Orange County Day school ((OCD)) [Ask To Join] [A High School RP} {{{ O P E N }}} [[ATJ]]

Posted By:
-Flo-
-Flo-
StarStarStar

"-Flo-" wrote:

Adriana took her head off the desk frowned.
Oh, so it's funny to have your phone confiscated now? God this place may cost more than a lexus, but it's going seriously downhill.

She noticed a boy winking at her playfully. She rolled her eyes and looked up at the desk, where her phone was. She saw the teacher pick it up and put it in the drawer. Adriana groaned under her breath and lay her head on the back of the seat. She had some paper in her desk, so she made it into an areoplane and flew it, aimed at someone random. It missed them and flew to the front of the class, right on the teachers desk.

Beautiful art 2
So even if She/He's ugly, or just plain, look a little harder, because they could be more than they seem...

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
James chuckled and shook his head. The teacher had instructed to take out the laptops and he did as he was told, taking out his Mac, doing other stuff rather than the site that they're supposed to be onl

Posted By:
-Flo-
-Flo-
StarStarStar
Adriana ignored the areoplane and took out her laptop. She went onto TeenzWorld. She posted a thread about School - Why its sucks
I can't believe the teacher hasn't even noticed I'm not on the school site. She thought.

Adriana had gotten a response on her thread.
OMG so true!! there's so many people in my school and most of them are mean! except for my friends

Adriana smiled and wrote back
LOL...SO TRUE! ^.^

Beautiful art 2

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join and by the way we are going to have a very interesting backstory for my character!)

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
-Flo-
-Flo-
StarStarStar
(yes you may join, make a form)

Beautiful art 2

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(Comment me because my backstory might not be the best for this.)

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

1 3 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Little Sister Issues!

latest videos