Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Highschool Of MAgic and Spells

Posted By:
__Lola__13
__Lola__13
StarStarStar
Magic. Many think of it as nothing more than mere parlor tricks, or sleight-of-hand dexterity practiced by shams in black cloaks and top hats. However, it does exist, if one knows where to find it. The reason for the commonly held belief is simple: magic rarely works. 

...perhaps that was a poor way to phrase it. Magic only works in special areas where magical waves can be harnessed and manipulated into performing deeds that bend the fabric of reality and break belief. Many places thought sacred or holy are actually sites of magic. In America, there are precious few. Some include the Black Hills, Crater Lake, and the Mojave Desert. However, the location with the strongest magical waves is in sunny Florida, due to the influence of the now-collapsed Fountain of Youth. Cascade High School has been built upon the Fountain, a sprawling private high school known for being the best and most selective high school in the nation. 

However, despite the attractive allure of magic, few know about it as they walk into the halls of Cascade High, hoping to one day live in the elite boarding school. This lack of knowledge, despite the hundreds of students who have learned magic themselves, is due to The Trade. As the seniors leave Cascade High forever, they are granted a single wish in proportion to the amount of magic they have gathered during their studies there. Afterwards, once they exit the school grounds, those students lose all memory of magic and the ability to wield it. Rumors persist though, of the legendary 'black plates' that will allow a student to retain his or her memories of magic, and the ability to use it outside of a magical site.
This is where you step in, dear student.

You managed to pass the written exam, aced the interview, and were able to read the octarine ink at the back of the pamphlet, proving yourself capable of magic. All financial matters have already been taken care of by the school, and your living accommodations have been provided for. Whatever your final wish may be, we hope you also have fun with life here at Cascade High, and enjoy your youth down in sunny Florida! 
Welcome to the world of magic.
There's no turning back now.
------------------------------------------------
Welcome, I want this RP to be open. You want a school-wide tournament-style battle to the death? We can work something out. Want a dueling system to restore thy slighted honor? Already in place, but you get the idea. Also, feel free to make plot and world suggestions. This world is yours just as much as it is mine; create it!

Magic in this world is based off incantations and previously created spells. However, many incantations are long and arduous, and fail if bit recited perfectly. And it was for this purpose the magic plate was created. Each student has a personal plate that can 'memorize' and store any magic recited to it. This magic can then be used without an incantation, merely by casting the plate into the desired medium of your chosen magic. Any plate may store any spell within reason. However, each plate level has a certain amount of memory space, which the total amount of spells on the plate may not exceed. Using magic also uses up MP, or Magic Points, which are also used to decide how high a plate should be ranked up. Starting with 100 MP, you may gain more. MP are easily gained, however, through excellence in the classroom, community service, magic clubs, etc. So don't be stingy with your magic!

-note: You may create your own spells, but you have to describe their effects. I will tell you how many Magic Points that spell consumes per cast and how much memory it takes on your plate. I will not keep count of your magic such as "You used a Voice Warp and Magic Hands, subtracting 55 MP from your total of 56. You fail the year, BWAHAHAHAHA!" No. I'm just gonna See how often you use magic, and tell you every now and then if you are running low. This will probably not happen unless you are casting Voice Warp every 3 seconds. A few days before a ranking test, I will tell each player if he/she has enough points to climb up, and if so to what rank.

Form:

Name:
Species: ( You can be human or anything else of your choice, though they must have a human form. Your species, if anything other than human, will vary the type of spells you can cast )
Looks: (Photo or describe, whichever you wish )
Personality:
Bio:
Current Place Of Living:

Why is Monday so far away from Friday, but Friday so close to Monday ?

Posted By:
__Lola__13
__Lola__13
StarStarStar
Name: Allison Golding
Species: She is partially a mermaid, coming from her mother's side.
Looks: Allison has unusual snow-like, waist length white hair, and light blue eyes. She is fairly tall and you can say she's attactive, though being unnoticed is more to her liking.
Personality:  Allison is really shy and always keeps to herself, unless you try to hurt her or her family and friends. Then she becomes aggresive. And, believe me, you dont want to get a mermaid mad.
Bio: Her parents sent her off to this school after finding out that there was a bit of wizardry that she had inherited from her father's side, making her an unusual mix of mermaid and witch.
Current Place Of Living: Currently, Allison is living at a run-down hotel. She is looking forward to moving into the dorms at the start of the school year.

Why is Monday so far away from Friday, but Friday so close to Monday ?

Posted By:
trinitylillyac
trinitylillyac
StarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

Name: Blue Ivy

Species: She is a siren/vempire. A siren is a person who can sing or talk and people will do what they say.

Looks: Profile pic

Personality: Quiet,rude,mean,will be nice once u get to know her. She can ve sarcastic.

Bio: Her dad and her had been living together. Every year something would go wierd , Like a light would go outor a drawrer would open up. Her dad finally found out it wa Blue Ivy and sent her hear.

Current Place Of Living: She is living in a mortal friends house going to be living in a dorm at the school soon.

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Cuddles Riddle
Species: Half-elf
Personality: Sly, Brave, Cunning, smart,and loyal
Bio:
She's the daughter of Lord Voldemort. She's the heir of Salazar Slytherin herself.
Current Place Of Living: 
Anywhere her father goes, she'll go with Apparition -_-

Bio pic 7
Discord teaming up with Deathwing lol
Signature 3
Random cross over signature pic
My new AWESOME signature Pic,
Gravity falls^
See Me Feel Me Gnomey signature pic
Powerpuff Girls ^

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

CHEATING

does anyboy have unique girl names

does anyboy have unique girl names

in a lifetime

Scary story.

latest videos