Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

School Sucks (Open Rp)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
At V.H.S (Vampire High School) school sucks. Literally. Young vampires from all over the world enroll in this school to learn how to control their ever-growing blood lust-along with the basic courses of a regular high school student. Only those who have learned to control their hunger and are ready to enter into the human world may graduate from this school.

Forms~
Name:
Short bio:
Personality:
Appearance: (Descriptions, Real photos, and Anime accepted)
Other:

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

School Sucks (Open Rp)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia Serene Rose Thorne

Special Abilities: 

Gravitational Manipulation - The user can reverse, alter, or turn off gravity in any given object, may make things "fall" toward another, make opponents float into the air, or make things 10-50 times heavier than they normally are. Can freeze objects in time and space, anything that involves gravity, they can alter. They an also compress powers into a marble. 

Shapeshifting - The user can shapeshift their form, transforming and reshaping down to the genetic and cellular structure. They can impersonate others or enhance one's body to combat, either by turning into animal, monsters or make the body stronger. Users with particularly flexible abilities can manipulate their form at will, combining abilities, traits, etc, even being able to form limbs into weapons and reforming after being blown apart by explosives 

Advanced Combat Proficiency -Users are able to demonstrate a natural aptitude for the ways of the sword or any weapon. The user is able to wield the weapon with great proficiency in speed, power, and skill. The user is able to become unbelievably skilled in most known forms of fighting. They can be exceptionally proficient in the fighting traditions of a variety of cultures and become advanced with their own individual methods of close quarter combat, including martial arts (from all over the world), boxing, and wrestling. They can also become superhumanly skilled in their use of weaponry. 

Bio: Nooo.....pleaseeeee

Personality: Maia is a sarcastic girl with a smile on her lips at all times, she can be stuck up, and conceded but can also be a loyal friend. She tries hard to find the silver lining in all bad events and can be considered a prankster. She's nearly always enthusiastic, but doesn't really follow rules. She can't stay still for a long period of time, neither can her temper. Her temper is probably the most dangerous thing about her, it flares continuously. Sometimes for no reason at all! Its like a fuse, set it off once and KA-BOOM! She's an explosive. ( not really :P ) She can take a joke, just don't insult her. She will twist your words to work against you, guaranteed. She is swift and clever, always using her good sides to probe for her opponent weaker spots, touching sensitive places. She tough, but is afraid of large spiders. Yup. Not afraid of falling to her death on a crashing plane, but afraid of little spiders :P. She is a great artist and can find loopholes with a little thinking. If she has a smirk on her face, then never trust what she says 

Appearance: Maia has jet black hair as sober as night. It has side sweep bangs that stop at the middle of her back. For the usual day, it is pulled back not a tight, neat French side braid that sweeps elegantly over her left shoulder and over her chest. Her eyes are electric blue, and seem to reflect light, giving off a faint glow. Her right one seems to be more sufficient doing this giving off an impression of a blue flame. She is medium height and slim, but swift for her height. Her long legs make up for her small frame and listless build, no curves yet! She has a slight tan to her skin, but the majority of her skin is cream colored. She is slightly freckled as well, giving her a pleasant look, hiding the shell of a mischievous personality.

Other: Finding pic 

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

School Sucks (Open Rp)

Posted By:
trinitylillyac
trinitylillyac
StarStarStarStar
( May I join?)

Forms~

Name: Brianna Amber Carpenter
Special Abilities: Shape shifting,and is a siren (to sing or talk in a persuasive way and people will do it.)
Short bio:Um do we have to? I'm not good at doing bios.
Personality: She is quiet,rude,sarcastic,and mostly your typical teenage emo goth girl.
Appearance: Profile pic
Other: Likes Soo Ha (If thats ok with you?)

School Sucks (Open Rp)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Both of you are accepted. Thanks for joining! I will make my form shortly)

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

School Sucks (Open Rp)

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
[May I join? I'll make my form shortly.]

School Sucks (Open Rp)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Of course smile Could i ask you to make a boy?? You don't have to but we kind of don't have any at the moment lol :P You can make two if you want)

Why, you may ask?

School Sucks (Open Rp)

Posted By:
Kpop132
Kpop132
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Park Soo Ha (Korean) people call him Soo Ha
Special Abilities: Enhanced senses, can read peoples minds if he can see their eyes
Short bio: Soo Ha grew up as  normal kid until he was bitten by a vampire when he was 17. After that he ran away from home and lived in the woods, feeding off of small animals for years. He recently heard of a new school that can help him control his blood-lust and live like a normal human again.
Personality: Quiet, calm, smart, and a loyal friend when you earn his trust
Appearance: RP character: Park Soo Ha
Other: N/A

"JUDGE ME, WORLD! I DON'T GIVE A CARE!"
-Me
Nothing.

School Sucks (Open Rp)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry guys! I'll make my form and then we will start once we get a few more people. Hopefully with boy characters...)
Name: Em Salline
Special Abilities:
Illusion Manipulation-The ability to make realistic illusions appear before someones eyes. If one were to touch the illusion or walk through it, it would vanish. She can make the illusions speak or move the way she wants them too.
Shadow Manipulation-The ability to manipulate, transform into, or teleport through shadows. Teleportation through the shadows means that she can step into a shadow and step out of one completely different in a completely different place. 
Possession-The ability to have her soul and mind leave her own body and go into someone else's. When this happens, her body will become idle until she returns to it. When going into someone else's body she temporarily "become" that person. 
Personality: Em is a very serious girl. She doesn't joke all that much, but when she does, it's usually with biting sarcasm or it is aimed to make fun of someone or something. She is calm and serene most of the time, but occassionally loses her temper. She is loyal and very good at keeping secrets.
Appearance: Em has jet-black hair cut in a way that her bangs fall just shy of her unique indigo eyes. Her skin is very pale and flawless, and she is quite thin and small. 
Other: Sister of Terrance.

Name: Terrance Salline
Special Abilities: 
Pain Shifting-The ability to shift or absorb pain into any life form. In order to shift pain into someone you have to have pain stored or inflicted on one's self. For example, if you absorb the pain from one persons injury then you can shift it into another person or back into that person.

Rapid Cell Regeneration-The ability to grow an extra arm or leg. Also, the ability to heal from any wound fast enough to avoid death or scarring.
Personality: Terrance is humorous and  loves to have fun. Pranking is his hobby, and he tends to be immature at times. Terrance is quite charming as well, but he can be a bit annoying. He is lovable and loving, and a caring, sensitive person. If you have a problem, he is a good person to go to. 
Appearance: Terrance looks about the same as his sister. He has emo-like jet-black hair that sweeps (as well as his sisters) just above his indigo eyes. He is tall and thin, and his skin is just as pale as his sisters.
Other: Brother of Em.

Why, you may ask?

School Sucks (Open Rp)

Posted By:
SepiaToneCeleste
SepiaToneCeleste
Star
Name: Pearl Katherine Walker , but hates the name so changed her name to Aimee when she became a  Vamp.
Special Abilities:

Pyrokinesis: The ability to firestart objects and people. Also, if Aimee focuses enough she can also use this to make balls of light, make lights flicker or blow out, make small explosions.

Magic: Dark and light. She hides a spellbook in a secret compartment in her bed, and a small notebook of daily and emergency spells in her inner pocket.

3rd power to be decided or found out in rp Wink Tongue

Short bio: Not much is known about her past. She was an orphan, she lived with travelling gypsy fortune tellers. She is cursed to die in water, a completely water hand would hover from the water and would try to pull her under if she went more than a few inches deep. That was how she turned into a vamp, a pack of four vamps circled her near a lake, she didn't want to get sucked into the water by the hand, so she surrendered into being a vamp - but nobody knows that fact about her..so she thinks.

Appearance:Personality: She has piercing blue eyes and ginger hair, but she dyes it a different pastel colour every 7th on each month. Her style is slightly punk, emo and hipster but mostly pastel goth.

Personality: She is mostly very cute, kawaii, crazy & funny but has a bit of a temper. Has a very dark side aswell.

OtherDazedhe has a pet wolf called Shadow. He has the same piercing blue eyes. She adopted him when he found him half dead about a month after being bitten, being an animal lover, she didn't drain the blood that was still left in his system. She healed him with a spell, whcih went slightly haywire and made him immortal. They are bound together, so if one of them gets killed they both die.. 

~ѕєριαтσиє¢єℓєѕтє♥

School Sucks (Open Rp)

Posted By:
FoxInAGasMask Lock
FoxInAGasMask
StarStarStarStar
(When are we going to begin? x3)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 131 132

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Age gaps in relationships

Age gaps in relationships

me and kevin

Inspiration - Motivation

What browser do you use?

Inspiration - Motivation

latest videos