Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

School Sucks (Open Rp)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Em smiled and pressed into his side as they walked. She could see Teresa's after awhile of walking, the lights glowing in the window.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

School Sucks (Open Rp)

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Devin smiled as he saw Leonardo sitting at a table counting tips. When he walked in with Em, GiGi smiled at them and said, "Hey lovebirds, Teresa is in the restroom right now."

Me in any public/social situation:

School Sucks (Open Rp)

Posted By:
vinyl
vinyl
StarStarStarStar
( too late? ) name: elizabeth 
special abilities: fire and electric.
short bio: she was abused to 4 to 9 and ran away. learning to live by herself and soon being adopted by two loving humans. of corse when they found out they didn't mind if she was a vamp or not. she is good at finding things and has a job already in the rapture detective assosiation. she didn't mind going to high school with humans so she was ready.
personality: not always a smile on her face but she is friendly eneogh to be friends with just don't push it. she is sometimes stuck up.she always has her hand on her hips also
look: black hair big curls at the bottom of hair. white buttoned shirt and navy blue dress. black eyeliner and eye shadow and red lipstick.

stephono: ello pewds pewds: STEPHONNNOOO!!
stephono: we shall get out of here pewds: okay! * cares him * oh no it's the bro! * stephono looks in the hall way * is it clear? stephono: nope! mr.chair: HHHII!!! stephono and pewds: heelllooo!

School Sucks (Open Rp)

Posted By:
Archangel_Alejandro Lock
Archangel_Alejandro
StarStarStarStar
(Warning!!!! This will come out very sloppy. Due to the fact I'm doing this mobile) Name: alejandro zambrano-thornwood Age: 1993 (appears 18 ) Special Abilities: 1. Can keep others from reading his mind 2. Can become invisible for a limited time. 3. Can come back alive if killed very rarely Short bio: was reincarnated into a vampire (that's all I got Frustrated) Personality: dark at times, nice but can be mean, overprotective on others Appearance: dark brown hair, black shirt, black jeans, two swords (one black one white), and black sneakers. Other: meh :l

There is nothing impossible to him who will try.
-Alexander the Great

School Sucks (Open Rp)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(You guys may join)
Em grinned and nodded, still pressed to Devin's side with his arm around her. Her ring glinted in the light of the room, but she didn't say anything about it just yet. She rested her head on Devin's shoulder.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

School Sucks (Open Rp)

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Teresa soon came out of the restroom and said with a welcoming smile, "Hello Devin and Em, nice seeing you again! Is there anything I can help you with?" Devin grinned and said, "Well.... Em and I have an announcement to make..." He grabbed Em's hand and looked down at her.

Me in any public/social situation:

School Sucks (Open Rp)

Posted By:
vinyl
vinyl
StarStarStarStar
okay thanks ) elizabeth late for school walked down they hallway. her heels clanked the floor. boys stared at her as she walked she go to her locker and unpacked and started walking to class

stephono: ello pewds pewds: STEPHONNNOOO!!
stephono: we shall get out of here pewds: okay! * cares him * oh no it's the bro! * stephono looks in the hall way * is it clear? stephono: nope! mr.chair: HHHII!!! stephono and pewds: heelllooo!

School Sucks (Open Rp)

Posted By:
Archangel_Alejandro Lock
Archangel_Alejandro
StarStarStarStar
He came out of the ground in front of Teresa, Em, and Devin. "damnit what am I this time"

There is nothing impossible to him who will try.
-Alexander the Great

1 2 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 132 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Telekinesis... Is it real?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What was the last thing you ate?

The Hunger Games or Twilight

The Hunger Games or Twilight

latest videos