Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Killer high ( Insanity's school )

Posted By:
vinyl
vinyl
StarStarStarStar
"so who do u like?" i said to flamey
"ok  i like sonic no hero brine no ben no ummmmmmmm lost silver" 

stephono: ello pewds pewds: STEPHONNNOOO!!
stephono: we shall get out of here pewds: okay! * cares him * oh no it's the bro! * stephono looks in the hall way * is it clear? stephono: nope! mr.chair: HHHII!!! stephono and pewds: heelllooo!

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Jude had followed them to LA, complimenting Snowdrop's drawing and lifting her head as the announcement was made. She looked over at the red haired girl, giving a nod as to say 'hello', and kept up with their pace as they walked to hear the principal speak. "Area 51? Oh, no..." Jude sighed, shaking her head, long black locks falling into her face. She had had a bad run in with those students. Sighing, she bit her fingernails nervously.

-- After School.

Jude let out an annoyed groan as she walked through the mall with her sister. "Jane, do I have to come? I think you already have enough black dresses already.." She added the last part in a low mumble, obviously Jane had heard. "Shut up!" Her sister snapped, and looked around. "Are you looking... For a person?" Jude asked, her lips twitching into a smile. Jane's black lipstick covered mouth frowned as she turned back to look at Jude. "No.." But Jude could sense her lies, and smirked. "You're looking for Jeff!" She called, pointing at her. "You love him!" She teased, Jane's face reddening. "No! Go away, you brat!" Jane stomped off, leaving Jude behind. Jude snickered, as mean as they were to each other, she knew Jane really did care about her. After all, they were all they had. Jude walked into the arcade and completely didn't notice BEN or any of the others as she went to play a game in the back.

Aww1
Aww

Posted By:
vinyl
vinyl
StarStarStarStar
my lat character! or maybe i'll make more Devil 
name:lizzy
monster name: flame
back story: ate bad stuff
story of person: she was getting bullied soooooooooooo much so she like ate fire and than she had fire powers
powers: setting people on fire and fire and manly doing any thing with water
weakness: water
hates: sonic,water
crush:lost silver
look: red,yellow and orange hair and shirt.red jeans with blood stains
social: sassy missy

stephono: we shall get out of here pewds: okay! * cares him * oh no it's the bro! * stephono looks in the hall way * is it clear? stephono: nope! mr.chair: HHHII!!! stephono and pewds: heelllooo!

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar

"Keekeow" wrote:

~ Later ~ 

BEN sat in the  computer lab. He worked on some things.
(What are we doing now?)

Rest in Peace,Robin Willams ;-;

Posted By:
vinyl
vinyl
StarStarStarStar
yes and ben is not at the computer lab he is at the arcade playing games with lost silver,jeff,sonic, and the others or what ever

Posted By:
gamegirl11
gamegirl11
Star
Name: hanna
Killer/monster name: Hanna bandages
Age(4+) :11
Appearance(description or picture: has long brown hair a black and red striped top and jeans has bruses and cuts all arownd her fase and a bandage arownd the top of her head

Back story: Hanna was anormal 11 year old girl except for she was aloways beten by her abusave perents her mom and dad never waned a girl all they ever did for her was give her shelter in a dog house all atrow her life she was bullied abused and she was normaly silent no one liked her in her school or anywhere she was awaysed bullied and if she got bullied in frunt of her perents they would just laugh she was aloways the furst one to be picked on because of her bruses and the bandage arownd her head untill she couldnt take it anymore he got up at midnight and walked into the house and got a knife from the kitchen and killed her perents slowly and painfully and she made shur they felt the pain from what they did to her all her life the next day she waited out side the school gates for the bullies and killed them too
weaknesses: being bullied or beaten up
hates: bullies
status(Begginer, expert): Begginer
Social: hated

Posted By:
Keekeow
Keekeow
StarStarStarStarStar

"gamegirl11" wrote:

Name: hanna

Killer/monster name: Hanna bandages

Age(4+) :11

Appearance(description or picture: has long brown hair a black and red striped top and jeans has bruses and cuts all arownd her fase and a bandage arownd the top of her head

Back story: Hanna was anormal 11 year old girl except for she was aloways beten by her abusave perents her mom and dad never waned a girl all they ever did for her was give her shelter in a dog house all atrow her life she was bullied abused and she was normaly silent no one liked her in her school or anywhere she was awaysed bullied and if she got bullied in frunt of her perents they would just laugh she was aloways the furst one to be picked on because of her bruses and the bandage arownd her head untill she couldnt take it anymore he got up at midnight and walked into the house and got a knife from the kitchen and killed her perents slowly and painfully and she made shur they felt the pain from what they did to her all her life the next day she waited out side the school gates for the bullies and killed them too

weaknesses: being bullied or beaten up

hates: bullies

status(Begginer, expert): Begginer

Social: hated
This is a really old roleplay, but yeah, your accepted.

I am a homestucker.
This has affected me:
I am odd.
Apple juice has a whole new meaning to me.
I am scared of going to the beach.
Clowns are scary and awesome.
I can't help but laugh when a person asks for a towel.
Whenever I meet someone, I say ' Let me tell you about homestuck '
Homestuck. I love you.
-----------------------------

1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

in which age would u marry?

Possible Worldwide Giveaways

latest videos