Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Killer high ( Insanity's school )

Posted By:
vinyl
vinyl
StarStarStarStar
"so who do u like?" i said to flamey
"ok  i like sonic no hero brine no ben no ummmmmmmm lost silver" 

stephono: ello pewds pewds: STEPHONNNOOO!!
stephono: we shall get out of here pewds: okay! * cares him * oh no it's the bro! * stephono looks in the hall way * is it clear? stephono: nope! mr.chair: HHHII!!! stephono and pewds: heelllooo!

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Jude had followed them to LA, complimenting Snowdrop's drawing and lifting her head as the announcement was made. She looked over at the red haired girl, giving a nod as to say 'hello', and kept up with their pace as they walked to hear the principal speak. "Area 51? Oh, no..." Jude sighed, shaking her head, long black locks falling into her face. She had had a bad run in with those students. Sighing, she bit her fingernails nervously.

-- After School.

Jude let out an annoyed groan as she walked through the mall with her sister. "Jane, do I have to come? I think you already have enough black dresses already.." She added the last part in a low mumble, obviously Jane had heard. "Shut up!" Her sister snapped, and looked around. "Are you looking... For a person?" Jude asked, her lips twitching into a smile. Jane's black lipstick covered mouth frowned as she turned back to look at Jude. "No.." But Jude could sense her lies, and smirked. "You're looking for Jeff!" She called, pointing at her. "You love him!" She teased, Jane's face reddening. "No! Go away, you brat!" Jane stomped off, leaving Jude behind. Jude snickered, as mean as they were to each other, she knew Jane really did care about her. After all, they were all they had. Jude walked into the arcade and completely didn't notice BEN or any of the others as she went to play a game in the back.

M T D

"The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog." - Mark Twain

Posted By:
vinyl
vinyl
StarStarStarStar
my lat character! or maybe i'll make more Devil 
name:lizzy
monster name: flame
back story: ate bad stuff
story of person: she was getting bullied soooooooooooo much so she like ate fire and than she had fire powers
powers: setting people on fire and fire and manly doing any thing with water
weakness: water
hates: sonic,water
crush:lost silver
look: red,yellow and orange hair and shirt.red jeans with blood stains
social: sassy missy

stephono: we shall get out of here pewds: okay! * cares him * oh no it's the bro! * stephono looks in the hall way * is it clear? stephono: nope! mr.chair: HHHII!!! stephono and pewds: heelllooo!

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar

"Keekeow" wrote:

~ Later ~ 

BEN sat in the  computer lab. He worked on some things.
(What are we doing now?)

Hello! I'm Werelight! Nice to meet you guys! I would LOVE to RP with yu! My Roleplay account is WereCelverGreens! Add that account (I don't get on there too much)!
Old:
New look:(Drunk) Me
Do yu think Imma hawt? xD
RAWRRR!!! *howls*

Posted By:
vinyl
vinyl
StarStarStarStar
yes and ben is not at the computer lab he is at the arcade playing games with lost silver,jeff,sonic, and the others or what ever

1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

who loves the braves? or tell me your fav ...

Words That Start With 'S'

Words That Start With 'S'