Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Shadowfalls High

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
"okay nice meeting you!" Jenny said and went to find her history class.

Jenny sighed, history was SO boring. she already knew she was going to fail. "Ms. Wave are you listing!?" She heard her teacher Ms. Tree asked. She heard a few kids snicker she sighed already hated by the history teacher. Jenny smiled "Of course I am." Jenny said.

"Good." her teacher said. "now..." Jenny sighed again and look at the clock. only 10 more minutes she thought you can make it!

Shadowfalls High

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStar

Chronos smiled, "Well  thanks for the free food" he said with a grin.  "You, were, the cat?" the human girl asked.

"Of course I was" he hissed, his canines grew a little longer, "Maybe some more tomorrow, and of course I won't bite"  he added and walked inside,he noticed a few fairies pasting by, he hated them, not because they have better magic, but because they looked odder to him, and control humans easier.

Setevela smiled at the boy who was the cat and seemed to be follow a group of Harpies inside. She  smirked at the fairies for she knew of better  chances for  her well-know magic skills. She pointed her wand at one who tried to come up  to her and control her. She mumbled "Avis" and a who lot of birds attacked  the fairy.  She  walked over to Chronos while it was distracted, "What do they look like to you, regular fairies?"
"I don't want to tell you how they look to me" he told her.

"If love is perfect Chaos let it live again"
-Discord, Sun's fire
Signature Pic
Signature and Bio
Signature 3
Signature and Bio 5 and 3
My new AWESOME signature Pic,
Gravity falls^
Hyno's Lullaby~
Come little children , come with me
Safe and Happy you will be
Away from your homes, now let us run
With Hypno, you'll have so much fun...

Remeber to party like an ALICO

Shadowfalls High

Posted By:
HaleySmiles
HaleySmiles
Star
Finally it was the end of the day, Teagan was sitting in her last hour class, Battle Arts with Mrs.Kellin, anticipating for the bell to ring, when it finally rang Teagan finally rush out of her class. As she was walking she was looking on the ground for her ring, the one her mother gave her before she passed away. She had lost it sometime that day, she looks up and sees the jenny girl she ran into earlier. Then it hit her, she lost the ring when she dropped her stuff, so she ran over to Jenny and asked desperately "When I ran into you earlier did you happen to find a ring?, It is gold with wolfs engraved onto it.'  

To thrive in life you need 3 bones
1. Wishbone
2.Backbone
3. Funny Bonesmile

"I desire things that will kill me in the end"

"Not to many people like it when we hang out
together... But they are just mad they cant be this
awesomesmile"

Shadowfalls High

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
Jenny was finally done with her last class of the day. When she walked out she saw Teagan running toward her."When I ran into you earlier did you happen to find a ring?, It is gold with wolfs engraved onto it.'  she asked. "huh? You mean this thing." Jenny held out the ring. "I found it on the ground after you dropped my stuff. I was hoping to give it back to you."

Shadowfalls High

Posted By:
HaleySmiles
HaleySmiles
Star
Relief wash over Teagan as she took the ring from Jenny and calmly placed it back on her right thumb " Thank you so much, you have no idea how much this ring means to me!" she exclaims "we should hang out sometime!" Teagan says smiling a Jenny. Teagan took out a piece of paper and wrote her number on it " here text me, Id really like to be your friend" Teagan says still smiling. 

To thrive in life you need 3 bones
1. Wishbone
2.Backbone
3. Funny Bonesmile

"I desire things that will kill me in the end"

"Not to many people like it when we hang out
together... But they are just mad they cant be this
awesomesmile"

Shadowfalls High

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay! see you later!" Jenny said as she walked off. 'I hope she can be my friend' She walked untill she came to a inn. She sighed. "I'm home"

Shadowfalls High

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStar

Chronos smiled at Setevela and left for The Dark Arts which was  in a room in the forbidden floor.Mr. Greystone  smiled at him, which looked like a evil grin. He  watched the teacher write something on the broad. "Today class, we will be getting into Dark Magic." Mr. Greystone told the class, "Before that, let me introduce myself, I;m Mr. Greystone, the Teacher here for Dark Magic, there should not be any joking, I can trust a few to follow Him, lets see who I'll get....
"Well then, without giving a huge introducing, let's start,go to page302". He quickly smiled and flipped her book to page 302. Mr. Greystone  gave everyone what looked like a Unicorn horn, "now read  and see what to do with it" he told the class.

Setevela went to Potions with a grin. She couldn't believe there were potions here, there were no classes like this at the boarding school.She took a seat, the potions teacher, Mr. Sledge eyed her. "i am surprise your early" He told her, "Where is the class?"
"They are late, impress me with a Living Death potion, while we wait."
She nodded and got the ingredients, she cut them up perfectly , put them in and mixed with her wand. He told her potion and put a small spider in it and it died intently. "Well, I'm impress, alright I won't give you anything for homework, you may try the others if you want."
She nodded and worked on the potion to the right

"If love is perfect Chaos let it live again"
-Discord, Sun's fire
Signature Pic
Signature and Bio
Signature 3
Signature and Bio 5 and 3
My new AWESOME signature Pic,
Gravity falls^
Hyno's Lullaby~
Come little children , come with me
Safe and Happy you will be
Away from your homes, now let us run
With Hypno, you'll have so much fun...

Remeber to party like an ALICO

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate the band above you

This or That??

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

Justin Bieber or Justin Timberlake?

Rate the band above you