Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Welcome to Blakewood (Closed)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Your a teen and you either go to or just enroled in Blakewood Highschool. The girls who rule the school are the barbie dolls the meanest richest girls in the whole school. Will you find where you belong? Or will you find yourself a loner?

Rules:
-There can be romance but no having babies
-Only I can Apporove Forms
-No Killing
-No cussing
-Use ## when talking out of character
-No TALKN LKe Dis

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Popularity: (Explain why they are this popular)
Clique/Group:
Other:

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
NameBig Grinave Sanders
Looks:rp
Personality:Nerdy,Geeky,witty,funny, romantic.
Popularity: Not very popular.... (He hates people)
Clique/Group: Outcasts
Other:N/A

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jenna Sykes 
Looks: 
Personality:  Jenna is misunderstood. Her temper in rather short and she could snap at any minute. Because her dad is so strict she has to rebel. She has that "I don't care" kinda attitude that reflects on her personality, the things she says, and the clothing she wears. When you first look at Jenna she seems to be cold hearted and shows no emotion. Her friends are the only people who realize that she is a sweet person. When upset Jenna is sad on the inside yet angry on the inside. She can can be extremely serious at time but when she is just having fun she is outgoing, funny person.
Popularity: 3/10 (Liked mainly by fans of her band.)
Clique/Group: Kinda a loner unless you count her band as a clique.
Other: If you haven't noticed, she plays guitar and sings "Clean vocals" in a metalcore (Or "Screamo") band called "Bones Exposed.' Jenna's also bipolar. 

Posted By:
blackheartkiller
blackheartkiller
StarStarStarStarStar

(May I join?)

Name: Cesare Haze Traver
Looks:
Personality: Smart, Funny, Kind-hearted, Friendy, Nerdy, Would be friends with anyone no matter what, But sometime doesn't was to be near crowd place or near people which cause he to be loner according to the jocks and barbies. Though, he is fun-loving, caring, enegeric when you get to know him.
Popularity: Probaly 4/10... He gets great comment base on his skills in art and have good grades is every class making others call him a nerd, but a 'loner' to others.
Clique/Group: Nerd. 
Other: Cesare would always hang out in the library or art room during lunch.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
May I please join?

Name: Carduus Terra
Looks: She has long blonde hair that falls to her waist, though this is normally plaited or piled on the top of her head- often adorned with a headband, hairpin or ribbon. Her skin is lightly tanned and her eyes are a deep purple. She's thin and looks very frail, quite the opposite in fact as she is very strong. She has long legs, a short torso and she's short for her age. She has the beginnings of a 'womanly' shape, and a fairly big bust. Carduus often wears dark coloured clothes- white, purple and blue being the only light colour's. Her clothes are normally tight dresses that go just below the knees or short skirts and blouses with white or black stockings. Then knee high lace up heeled boots, or kitten heels. She always wears a silver necklace with a thistle patterned engraved on it, she owns a few matching hair pins.
Personality: Carduus has never been a follower, levelheaded and strong she's always been the leader type. Very loyal and kind to those she likes but unbelievably cruel to those she doesn't. She's not very trusting of people and is very unforgiving when her trust is betrayed. Though very smart she can be quite naive and sometimes struggles to grasp a simple concept. Rather sadistic and manipulative toward people but she has a soft spot for animals. Quite flirtatious and 'fake', she will put on an act when dealing with some people. 
Popularity: 10/10 Leader of the 'Barbie Dolls'. Her daddy is the founder of a gadget company, her mother is a high class lawyer and her step-fathers family owns part of a hospital.
Clique/Group: Barbie Dolls
Other: James is her cousin on her mothers side, his family are a 'shame' so she denies this.

Name: James Stimson
Looks: He is very tall, like basketball player tall, and he is not visibly muscular so his height looks awkward. He has a slim body with slender limbs and his skin has a dark olive tone. He has shaggy light brown hair with some natural blonde highlights. His eyes are a warm chocolate brown, they have a kind comforting gaze but few see it because his hair covers his eyes. He has a thin face with soft features, adding on his generally slender body he looks rather feminine. He is very fit and fast, making him pretty good at certain sports but he has no interest in them. He wears mostly grey and dull white. Normally jeans, a long sleeved v-neck and sometimes a hoodie with old trainers and his grey leather satchel. 
Personality: He is quiet, so quiet you'd think he was mute if he didn't answer some questions. He's awkward, shy and well...quiet. Especially shy toward boys or men- he will stutter and screw up when tries to talk to ones he is unfamiliar with. People think he is timid, but he's normally very confident and happy. Because of the bullying he's lost a lot of confidence, gotten shyer and is riddled with self doubt.
Popularity: 1/10. Hs moved to the school half way through last year, has no friends and is bullied.
Clique/Group: Loners 
Other: He's gay, but has some romantic/mental attraction to girls. He's really into art.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(accepted)

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
(Should we start?)

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sure)
Jenna woke up inside of her small bedroom. Her lime green hair was tangled in knots. Moments later she got a call from her friend, who was an early riser. Jenna on the other hand, hated mornings. "Hello?" she said in a soft voice trying not to wake her parents that were next door inside their bedroom "Dude, I'll talk to you at school." She stood up and walked into her bathroom. Jenna stared at her pale face for a moment before forcing her hairbrush through the knots. After brushing her teeth, washing her face, and straightening her hair, she finally went into her room and got dressed. Today she was wearing something simple a black tank top, jeans, black converse, and a plaid shirt on top that said "I Hate everyone" on the back. Noticing it was almost time to leave Jenna forgot about breakfast and simply ran out the door and down the sidewalk to the bus stop.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Username Change-moved

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Making A Movie

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Virtual Movie

latest videos