Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Welcome to Blakewood (Closed)

Posted By:
awesomedude426
awesomedude426
StarStarStarStar
( I`m back!!! My laptop stopped so I have to do mobile please continue okay I star up)

peter here. now I going to give info. Get your notebooks out, stalkers. I am 10 going on to 11 in june. I live In the Ca bay area. MACKLE MORE. SKYDOESMINECRAFT. I can shoot rubbers bands hard as hell. don't mess with me. I like CN and many more. my crush is the best person in the world, if you lay a finger on her, I will shoot a yard long rb least

Posted By:
awesomedude426
awesomedude426
StarStarStarStar
( once again, I apologize for absence.) Peter woke up in a bright white room, and a thumping beep overcame him. He was wondering what had happen and how he got there. Then he remembered how he was rescued by his f-friends. The word still made him shiver. He had never had a real friendship with anyone. They were his saviors, the one reason that he doesn't have a knife in his back by his horrible relative John. He tried to get up, but when he tried to sit up, his head killed him. He lied back down in what he realized a hospital bed. He tried to go back to the sleep world,but it was hard.

peter here. now I going to give info. Get your notebooks out, stalkers. I am 10 going on to 11 in june. I live In the Ca bay area. MACKLE MORE. SKYDOESMINECRAFT. I can shoot rubbers bands hard as hell. don't mess with me. I like CN and many more. my crush is the best person in the world, if you lay a finger on her, I will shoot a yard long rb least

Posted By:
awesomedude426
awesomedude426
StarStarStarStar
Everyone get back here I need this if you don`t post by Saturday I start spamming profiles

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Carduus walked into her first class of the day, and was almost instantly swarmed by several girls, a few guys and some jocks. They all talked at once, ignoring their teachers glare, and the blonde sighed as she pushed through the crowd and took her seat. She'd had the last few days off school, her father furious that she'd become involved in a situation that the police had to deal with. Of course, rumours had spread about while she was gone- and now she had to explain why she'd hung out with losers. The police and the rest meant nothing, everyone caring more that the schools Queen Bee had been seen leaving in a losers car with a whole group of them. On top of that, enough people had seen Gabriel and her talking and walking arm in arm through the hall for just as many rumours to pop up about that. Sighing again, she flicked open her phone and sent a text to the one person she was sure didn't hate her or pretend to like her, Dave. Hey. Can we talk at break?

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
awesomedude426
awesomedude426
StarStarStarStar
Peter decided that he would need to confront the others and talk to them, but not now. He just hoped his hunch about them being friends was correct.

Posted By:
awesomedude426
awesomedude426
StarStarStarStar
Do not let it die

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm sorry guys, but major internet problems.)

"Will we be leaving anytime this century?" Gabriel drawled, rolling his eyes as they encountered another rack of denim jeans"because I'm quite sure I have grey hairs growing in, and I would rather not arrive at school with a walking cane."
"Your hair is grey," Casper informed him.
"My hair is naturally white," the pale-haired boy argued. Excluding their builds and pale skin, the two boys would never really be picked as cousins. Whilst Gabriel had white hair and almond-shaped blue eyes pale enough to be mistaken as grey, the other boy had entirely black hair and round blue eyes, which were by comparison, impossibly colourful and intense.
"I really think you were born to wear this." Casper held up an ebony-coloured shirt, with the words printed in bold ivory font'expect sarcasm'. He collected his chosen garments in one arm and headed towards the checkout desk without another word, and because Gabriel was so eager to escape the store, he automatically shut down any urge to taunt his cousin. And since he was sleeping on a mattress in Casper's room, to avoid returning to his own "home", he owed the boy. In the corner of his mind, Gabriel knew he would have to go home soon; that he was only postponing the inevitable, and the longer he stayed away, the more enraged his father would be. He convinced himself he was not afraid, but really, who would not be afraid to return to such certain abuse?
He realised by the time his mind had abandoned these thoughts, they were already at the car, ready to leave. He climbed onto the leather seat with an unintentional, graceful silence, just as the engine started. The car began to move in the direction of Blakewood High. A surge of relief went through his veins. 
Not only did he dislike shopping, but he surprisingly wanted to be at school. He very rarely found any source of true joy in his life, but for some bizarre reason, he missed Carduus like he never missed anyone else, and felt as though he could relate to her. He was not rich, of course, nor was he really loved by anyone, but he could relate. Maybe because, despite how people adored her, she was lonely. Maybe because she was cruel when things got too close to heart. Maybe because below all that perfection, she was as flawed as him.

Posted By:
awesomedude426
awesomedude426
StarStarStarStar
later that day a nurse came into Peter`s room. " we are going to need to keep you in for a couple more days," she said, " your still dealing we shock and you have a few minor injuries." oh great, peter thought, i am going to be in here my whole life.

1 2 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 59 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Which is better, Laptops or books?

Do YOU believe in SANTA?

Do YOU believe in SANTA?

Name the USA.

Preamble of the US?

Its a never ending game!

latest videos