Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Welcome to Blakewood (Closed)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
{No excuse for this roleplay to die now. :3}

Gabriel allowed another single quirk of his lips before he ceased grinning. He retrieved the mobile phone from his pocket and scrolled to the school website. "Where exactly are you located?" he messaged. He was surprised at his own actions ... although he was certainly looking forward to kicking John's as, he would usually go on his own. Most of these kids were extremely unpopular, and that included his cousin, so why was he even helping anyway?

But it was not a hard question to answer. He liked Carduus, and he felt a bizarre chemistry with her. He was developing a soft spot for her, and although that was dangerous, there was a part of him that didn't want to suppress that feeling.

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
But also pigs and horses, and basically everything that isn't human.
Humans betray, lie and cheat; they kill for sport and break hearts.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ohmygoodness. I'm not at school today, sick - bleh, and decided a good way to kill time was to re-read the whole rp. It's amazing. I ship all the pairings so hard. And I actually adore Gabriel so much-Holly stop having such perfect characters xD. Also, Dave and Carduus's friendship is super adorable and like wow. And I'm just dying of fangirling too hard.)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(A bad habit, apparently. xD)

"The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants", said my beloved Johnny Depp.
I am a proud alien.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ohmygosh somebody please post we can't let this die- we only jut revived it!)

Purple eyes darted about, surveying the inside of the van. This all seemed like a horrible idea and she wanted out now. But the girl stayed quiet, and simply waited for the last person to get in so they could leave. Peering  at Gabriel briefly from the corner of her eye she could feel a small smile forming, though she wasn't fully aware of why. Sighing she sat her bag on her lap and began rummaging through it, pulling out her phone. Flipping her cover open and unlocking it Carduus frowned at the illuminated screen. 158 texts, 13 missed calls, 6 voicemails, 82 messages- and more coming. It was a longish drive anyway, at least dealing with this would limit interaction with the losers. 

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(We need AwesomeDude to post.)

I am a proud alien.

1 2 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 58 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What month were you born in? x3

how many languages do you know?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Doraemon vs Shinchan

latest videos