Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Welcome to Blakewood (Closed)

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm sorry, but I'm away at the moment, so it's really hard to post. Since my character, Gabriel, is not part of the plan, maybe yours, Dave, could inform him about it?)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ooh I almost forgot about this....I can't posts because my characters completely removed...darn)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
[How were you characters removed?]

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Not removed, removed from the situation- Carduus is in class, tolerating other popular people)

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
[Oh, that makes more sense . . . I can have my character run into yours again, if you like.]

When Casper informed his cousin on the details of Peter's situation and their plan, he thought he would be pleased; not because he wanted anyone hurt (that was, anyone innocent hurt), but because Gabriel always relished in violence and loved a challenge. However, when he finished explaining everything, the white-haired boy seemed unusually distracted. "Are you okay?" Casper enquired, without considering the potential responses.

"Fine," Gabriel replied, without hesitation. Which, obviously, was a lie. He closed his eyes and attempted to remember the plan he'd been told. He ran a scarred hand through his hair and tried his best not to sigh. "Let's do it."

Posted By:
awesomedude426
awesomedude426
StarStarStarStar
(So right now would be a good time to check the forum whenever?)

peter here. now I going to give info. Get your notebooks out, stalkers. I am 10 going on to 11 in june. I live In the Ca bay area. MACKLE MORE. SKYDOESMINECRAFT. I can shoot rubbers bands hard as hell. don't mess with me. I like CN and many more. my crush is the best person in the world, if you lay a finger on her, I will shoot a yard long rb least

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Jenna thought for a long moment then texted Dave:
We need to talk.

"I got lies to tell your children, When my smile pierces through your bones"
-Dance Gavin Dance, Uneasy Hearts Weigh the Most

1 2 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Hunter Hayes

what does the signature above you tell?

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words That Start With F.

LUKE BRYAN