dat101girl
Star

There are no forums XD but you can join feel free

Posted By:
animegirl20
animegirl20
StarStar
may i join?

I loved being princess down in this beautiful ocean blue but mermaids r going missing! they end up in someone's stew! So just try to put urself into someone else's gills! Ur killing my eco-system with fishing and oil-spills! Thank u BP! Thank u BP!

Posted By:
dat101girl
dat101girl
Star
once again everyone is welcome to join

Posted By:
animegirl20
animegirl20
StarStar
Yufi, the weapon, entered the DWMA. She saw Death the Kid, Maka Albarn, Soul Evens, and the twin pistols. She was shy and kept her head down.

I loved being princess down in this beautiful ocean blue but mermaids r going missing! they end up in someone's stew! So just try to put urself into someone else's gills! Ur killing my eco-system with fishing and oil-spills! Thank u BP! Thank u BP!

Posted By:
animerules4ever
animerules4ever
StarStarStarStar
Alice Liddell, female weapon and miester, can turn into sword. She entered the DWMA and saw a crowd of students. She went over and saw Death the Kid and Black Star fighting. She turned and left to go to class.

O, my Queen you have me as your faithful servant alone, We were twins torn apart when our fates should have shone, O, my Queen to sheild thee from danger's deadly call, I will sin, I will kill, I will sacrifice my all... ~~~~~~~~~~~~ I don't want to be like Cinderella, sitting in the dark all dust and stella, waiting for someone to save me

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

Not Like The Movies- Katy Perry

what is your fav. wolf the red,artic,or gr...

Not Like The Movies- Katy Perry

Can Kangaroos be dangerous??

How many friends do you Currently have onl...

favorite baseball team

How many friends do you Currently have onl...

Nam animals A-Z

Can Kangaroos be dangerous??

Names From A-Z

latest videos