Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Heirs (Advanced Role Players only please)

Posted By:
Kpop132
Kpop132
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a rp about a high school full of rich kids who are children of people of high status or who own big companies. No, not everyone is rich. There are non-rich kid's going to school that are part of a group called the "social care" group. The school pays for all school expenses for kid's in the Social Care group. The mean rich kids don't think that kids in the Social care group should even be walking on the same ground as them, but their are those very few nice rich kids that take care of the social group kids. Most kids in the social care group hide the fact that their poor so they don't get bullied.
Rules:
No swearing
No inappropriate content
No controlling characters other than your own (unless the owner of that character gave you permission)
PLEASE RESPECT THE OTHER ROLE PLAYERS! Your characters ARE allowed to be mean to other characters but YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO AS A ROLE PLAYER! If you are not respectful you will be reported immediately. 

Form:
Name:
Nickname: (optional)
Looks: (Pictures preferred but not mandatory)
Personality:
Bio: (I know everyone hates this but please just write a few sentences telling about your characters past)
Nice or mean:
Other:

I will post mine later. smile

"JUDGE ME, WORLD! I DON'T GIVE A CARE!"
-Me
Nothing.

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Bella Cyfer
Nickname: Bell (by few people)   and other nicknames...
Looks: 
Personality: sly, cunning, unpretictabe., tricker, rebelious
Bio: She was  once an orphan. Yet she wasn't regular. People say she was odd. She couldn't work with chemicals, of fear that she'll destroy stuff. She was once a girl scout.
Nice or mean: nean, very mean.
OtherDazedhe has a spot for horror and gore. Other then that, she hates other things.

Bio pic 7
Discord teaming up with Deathwing lol
Signature 3
Random cross over signature pic
My new AWESOME signature Pic,
Gravity falls^
New pic for signature
^ Dalek journal page.

Posted By:
Kpop132
Kpop132
StarStarStarStarStar

"Shadeleaf" wrote:

Name: Bella Cyfer

Nickname: Bell (by few people)  or "The Queen of Illusions"  some offen call her "The Dream Demon"

Looks: 

Personality: sly, cunning, unpretictabe., tricker, rebelious

Bio: She was  once an orphan. Yet she wasn't regular. People say she was odd. She couldn't work with chemicals, of fear that she'll destroy stuff. She was once a girl scout. During a camping trip with her troop, she found out she had pyrokinesis...

Nice or mean: nean, very mean.

OtherDazedhe has a spot for horror and gore. Other then that, she hates other things.

(Sorry, no supernatural powers, but other than that it's fine smile

-Me
Nothing.

Posted By:
Kpop132
Kpop132
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Nathan Wood
Nickname: N
Looks: coming
Personality: A genuinely happy person. He loves to smile and make others smile with him. He's not the best in his studies but he does alright. He tends to be a bit rebellious and often becomes the class clown when he thinks things are getting too boring.
Bio: He lived in South Korea until the age of 12. Everyone made fun o him because of his race and because he couldn't speak english very well. After awhile he decided he was done with being bullied and instead of crying he would laugh. After he started laughing the laughter began to become real and the bullying stopped. Ever since then he has never gone a day with out laughing and smiling.
Nice or mean: Super nice
Other: Nothing to report smile

-Me
Nothing.

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Annika
Nickname: She's called Aya by everyone, even the teachers and very few people know her real name
Looks: Aya adult (Mad father)
Personality: Annika tries to be nice but often she fails. One of her ways of being 'nice' is to give out advice that she thinks sound really cool but are actually pretty stupid and make no sense, she also tries to give people clothes but she always ends up taking them back; not because she doesn't want them to have them but because she makes too much of a bond with dead things such as chairs, tables and even lamps. She only wants to make friends but all most people see in her is the money and fame
Bio: Annika is 1/3 American, 1/3 Japanese and 1/3 Korean so she can speak all three languages perfectly. Annika doesn't come from a loving home; she was an 'accident' and came into the world when her parents were very young and had their future ahead of themselves. They always mostly ignored her, weren't there and left her in care of servants. Since they always showed Annika hate the only thing she learned from them was to hate and be angry but also be hurt and be sad since she always seemed to do everything wrong. She was bullied till she finally decided to try and just smile through it all and bury herself in books to escape from reality. That's why she isn't good with communicating but she tries her hardest to make friends
Nice or mean: Nice, in her own way
Other: She is skilled in many things such as playing the violin, sing, writing drawing and other things though she feels as if she has no use for them

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Kpop132
Kpop132
StarStarStarStarStar

"i live for anime!!!" wrote:

Name: Annika

Nickname: She's called Aya by everyone, even the teachers and very few people know her real name

Looks: 

Personality: Annika tries to be nice but often she fails. One of her ways of being 'nice' is to give out advice that she thinks sound really cool but are actually pretty stupid and make no sense, she also tries to give people clothes but she always ends up taking them back; not because she doesn't want them to have them but because she makes too much of a bond with dead things such as chairs, tables and even lamps. She only wants to make friends but all most people see in her is the money and fame

Bio: Annika is 1/3 American, 1/3 Japanese and 1/3 Korean so she can speak all three languages perfectly. Annika doesn't come from a loving home; she was an 'accident' and came into the world when her parents were very young and had their future ahead of themselves. They always mostly ignored her, weren't there and left her in care of servants. Since they always showed Annika hate the only thing she learned from them was to hate and be angry but also be hurt and be sad since she always seemed to do everything wrong. She was bullied till she finally decided to try and just smile through it all and bury herself in books to escape from reality. That's why she isn't good with communicating but she tries her hardest to make friends

Nice or mean: Nice, in her own way

Other: She is skilled in many things such as playing the violin, sing, writing drawing and other things though she feels as if she has no use for them

Nice! You're accepted smile One of my friends is going to post her form in little bit and after that we can start smile 

-Me
Nothing.

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesome! Big Grin ))

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Kpop132
Kpop132
StarStarStarStarStar
(Dang it, my friend isn't gonna join...)

-Me
Nothing.

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
aww! That's too bad! When will we start then? ))

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Kpop132
Kpop132
StarStarStarStarStar
(Umm.... I was hoping for more players but if we both make a second character we can start.)

-Me
Nothing.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 167 168

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Guide To Being A Pro Re-Made

WOULD YOU RATHER...

I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS!!!

Describe the profile pic above you

Who's your favourite Author?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

latest videos