Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Heirs (Advanced Role Players only please)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
She crinkled her nose and rolled her eyes. "Nah," she said and laughed. She then switched her attention back to the screen where the cars were turning into robots. She tilted her head to the side and smirked widely. 

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Kpop132
Kpop132
StarStarStarStarStar

"Annabeth Sabrina" wrote:

(May I join?)

Form:

Name: Mariko Takanashi 

Nickname: Mari 

Looks: 

Personality: Very closed off and introverted. She is jumpy and not confident in herself but she still is very caring and friendly to all because she believes she dislikes bullies and doesn't want to be one. 

Bio: Mari was always a sweet girl and her family was financially stable until her father and mother lost everything to loan sharks. She then moved in with her grandmother who can still work but barely makes enough to support the both of them. 

Nice or mean: Nice 

Other: She works at a couple of places like a cafe and the with the vet. 

(I like it! Would you mind giving me a small example of your roleplay style? Just because I'm not very familiar with your roleplaying. smile )

"JUDGE ME, WORLD! I DON'T GIVE A CARE!"
-Me
Nothing.

Posted By:
Kpop132
Kpop132
StarStarStarStarStar
Carter laughed at the text. 'Oh yes. The funniest. XD'  He sent it with a smile and glanced up at the TV, only to see he was watching "Keeping Up with the Kardashian's". He made a barfing sound before switching it to Spongebob.

-Me
Nothing.

Posted By:
Kpop132
Kpop132
StarStarStarStarStar
N put his arm around Aya with a smile as he watched the movie. Mary glanced at them with a sly smile before turning back to the movie.

-Me
Nothing.

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Marina laughed and messaged back, 'Exactly! I'm the greatest hardy har har xD' She turned the TV off and switched over to music, nearly having a heart attack from the metal music her father plays.

Me in any public/social situation:

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
She smiled shyly and kept looking, her full focus was on the movie now. She gasped when there was a plot twist, and cried when someone almost died. Her expressions seemed somewhat exaggerated.

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
(For when Kpop gets back on I will post my example post. I'm going to set it the night before she starts school.) 

"Grandma! I'm fine. Everything is okay. I can handle going to a new school and working. And don't you even dare say you should focus on school because without my jobs we won't have food on the table or lights. I can do it. I know you think you should take care of me but I want to help you. I'm not a freeloader." Mari said as she hung up her new school uniform. "But you shouldn't have to work so hard. You barely get enough sleep." Her grandmother argued. "How am I gonna pay for college? I have to keep working and saving what I can. A scholarship doesn't pay for everything." She said back. Both women sighed before laying down in the small room they shared. "Goodnight grandma." Mari said before turning over and drifting to sleep. 

2000th post on April 25,2013 In Good Girl meets Bad Boy! WHOO!
3000th post on June 21, 2014 in Join Camp Half-Blood! WHOOO!

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
May I?

Name: Piper Hayes
Nickname: Pi
Looks:
Perso: Piper is very quiet and doesn't talk much, but she's very observant. Even though she's quiet she can be very bubbly and funny when you get her to open up. She often just keeps to herself and sticks to books and music as friends. 
Bio: Piper was born deaf and at first her parents were sad and actually didn't want her but soon learned to deal with it, she's the youngest of her family and is the odd ball since her whole family is successful, her dad is the mayor, her mom is a very successful lawyer, her older is a sports star, and her older sister is a successful business women. Her family actually tries to keep her a secret like she's a disgrace but she tries to not let it get to her 
Statues: Rich
Mean or Nice: Nice
Other: She plays the piano...really well

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

1 2 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 167 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

Should Rayman be in Super Smasher Bros 4?

Post your profile pics!

Is this child abuse?

Random Fact About You :3

Random Fact About You :3

latest videos