Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Welcome To Ghost Hunter Academy

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
Kat shook her head slightly, " Your going to get caught." Kat said getting up and brushing off crumbs. " Well i gotta go, bye!" She waved and ran off.

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Sylvie looked back at Kat busy rushing off, before sighing.

Posted By:
BlueRosesRedRoses
BlueRosesRedRoses
StarStarStarStar
SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON! I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON!! would somebody mind taking charge of this rp? you can use my character or pretend she  got fired and create a new one o.o" sorry guys, really, I've had commitment issues lately 

Some people think too little, and end up hurting others. Other people think too much, and end up hurting themselves

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar

"BlueRosesRedRoses" wrote:

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON! I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON!! would somebody mind taking charge of this rp? you can use my character or pretend she  got fired and create a new one o.o" sorry guys, really, I've had commitment issues lately 

Err, I'll see if I can look for someone. Don't worry, it doesn't matter if you have been on. You can stay if you want.... Big Grin

Posted By:
JWittz
JWittz
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Pharrell Sycamore 
Appearance: Robin
Personality: Kind hearted, will fight, gentle, smart
Bio: Pharrell has been wanting to hunt for ghosts for years, then he heard of Ghost Hunter Academy. Pharrell always looks for new ways to get ghosts, since his own room was and is haunted by a ghost who won't leave. He wishes he could get accepted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why do you want to become a ghost hunter? I wish to be a ghost hunter to be able to experience new things. There are so many things I wish to try in this big world and this has to be one of them. One thing I know is, is that there are ghosts.
Have you ever hunted before? I have hunted ghosts before. There is one in my room, it's been there for years and won't leave me alone. When I come back, I'll try some stuff on it. 
Family members that went to Ghost Hunter Academy: None
Please write out a short paragraph of things you'd like to learn from Ghost Hunter Academy
I would like to learn some ways on where ghost hots-pots are. I would also like to learn on which ways are good on how to hunt for ghosts. I've tried some ways, and they didn't work. There has to be some right way to capture a ghost.

Hey peeps! JWittz here!

Trumpets

:3 I know I'm weird....

Batman and Robin

Robin: Gosh, Batman! Was Star Trek: Into Darkness that bad?

Batman: Let's not talk about it...

Triple chocolate cake, with chocolate icing and chocolate chips....

I need it...

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar

"JWittz" wrote:

Name: Pharrell Sycamore 

Appearance: 

Personality: Kind hearted, will fight, gentle, smart

Bio: Pharrell has been wanting to hunt for ghosts for years, then he heard of Ghost Hunter Academy. Pharrell always looks for new ways to get ghosts, since his own room was and is haunted by a ghost who won't leave. He wishes he could get accepted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why do you want to become a ghost hunter? I wish to be a ghost hunter to be able to experience new things. There are so many things I wish to try in this big world and this has to be one of them. One thing I know is, is that there are ghosts.

Have you ever hunted before? I have hunted ghosts before. There is one in my room, it's been there for years and won't leave me alone. When I come back, I'll try some stuff on it. 

Family members that went to Ghost Hunter Academy: None

Please write out a short paragraph of things you'd like to learn from Ghost Hunter Academy

I would like to learn some ways on where ghost hots-pots are. I would also like to learn on which ways are good on how to hunt for ghosts. I've tried some ways, and they didn't work. There has to be some right way to capture a ghost.

Accepted. For the time being, me and shae508 will be leading this while we try to look for someone. Type up the next form please. Thanks. You're in Amateurs Room 8, hope you enjoy your time here. Welcome to Ghost Hunters Academy! 

Posted By:
JWittz
JWittz
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay Big Grin Thanks)

Hey peeps! JWittz here!

Trumpets

Batman and Robin

I need it...

Posted By:
JWittz
JWittz
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Pharrell Sycamore
Appearance: Robin
Personality: Kind hearted, will fight, gentle, smart
Bio: Pharrell has been wanting to hunt for ghosts for years, then he heard of Ghost Hunter Academy. Pharrell always looks for new ways to get ghosts, since his own room was and is haunted by a ghost who won't leave. Pharrell and his friends have been looking for ways, but none of them are successful. He wishes he could get accepted. 

Hey peeps! JWittz here!

Trumpets

Batman and Robin

I need it...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Close You Eyes. Move 4 Steps To The Right,...

Your favorite bands?

words that start with w-moved

Last one to say beautiful wins !!!! And sa...

DESCRIBE THE PERSON'S USERNAME IN 1 WORD!-...

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

latest videos