Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Equestria High (Open MLP RP)

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar

I was standing in front of Equestria High. My new home for a long, long, time. The bell rung once. Twice. A third time. And then, a pony stampede started. I stood in terror and tried to run. Nope. I got trampled. I watched a rainbow of ponies run through the door. I was there alone. Or so I thought. I got up and dusted myself off, only to see four other ponies. "You guys got trampled too? Happens to me every year. Watch out for the third bell ring. That's where it starts." I said.

Form:
Name:
Type: (Earth, Pegasus,  or Unicorn)
Looks: (Picture or description allowed)
Personality:
Cutie Mark:
Related To: (Optional)
Other:

My Character:
Name: Nightlight
Type: Unicorn (Pegasus as Darklight)
Looks: Violet mane and tail, purple eyes, lavender skin, black shoes, black saddle bag with half moon and two stars on it
Personality: Sarcastic, funny, bubbly, ridiculous, leader-type, smart
Cutie Mark: Full moon
Related To: Pinkie Pie, Luna
Other: Like her mother, Luna, she has a Nightmare Moon side of herself, called Darklight. It is unknown yet if Nightmare Moon and Darklight are related, but Nightmare Moon thinks of her as the "daughter she never had". She creeps people out as Darklight and she's extremely sarcastic, and can control minds as Darklight.

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom
"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sunfire
Type: Pegasus
Looks: Sunfire
Personality:  Curious, honest, loyal, fun, and brave
Cutie Mark: See looks. If you can't see it, they are flames
Related To: Unknown
Other: She's the element of  curiousity. She is friends with Pastriena.

Bio pic 7
Discord teaming up with Deathwing lol
Signature 3
Random cross over signature pic
My new AWESOME signature Pic,
Gravity falls^
See Me Feel Me Gnomey signature pic
Powerpuff Girls ^

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
Accepted, I love the picture of Bill you have, it cracks me up every time I hear it, and I like that you know that Hypno's song and put it in your siggy.

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar
( Here's the other forum)

Name: Pastriena (you may spell her name as  Pastariena if you want)
Type:  Earth
Looks: Pastriena info
Personality: Unlike most ponies she has the gothic side of view.  She has a very bright, vivacious and colourful side, yet she shows this rarely.. She is rarelycheerful and upbeat as well as sometimes good-natured. She is very carefree and easygoing, but also a touch awkward. .

She can  also be  a decidedly quirky mare. While she is exceedingly expressive, she can be rather spontaneous and hard to predict, even for those who know her well. She can be frequently silly.
However, despite her cheerfulness and pronounced sense of humor, She can be somewhat diffident in dealing with others. She seldom knows how to express herself very well in words and can at times get tongue-tied when she tries. She is not generally especially talkative, though if with someone she feels comfortable with she can have trouble stopping herself. She largely prefers expressing herself through body language or through her music as opposed to lots of words.She can also be somewhat lazy as well as stubborn or moody at times.
Pastriena is fearful when she is in ponyvile, yet she is as brave as she can be elsewhere. She is prideful( being the sister of the Princess that rules over Orgimare (ponified Orgimmar from WoW) and all). She is usaully concerned of friends and her sister.  She is smart, gentle, conventional, and logic. She is up to an adventure anytime.  She  is very found of her sister, Princess Felena. She can be somewhat selfish at times.

Cutie Mark: See her picture again. If  you can't see it it's the Obersever Symbol , feel free to look it up.
Related To: Unknown, maybe Lyra Heartstrings and/or Pinkie Pie
Other: She would be more of a side character.  Pastriena  is known for  her Creepypastas which she types on her secret laptop.  She has a crush on Discord, it has something to do with a Creepypasta she saw.

Bio pic 7
Signature 3
Gravity falls^
Powerpuff Girls ^

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar

(Both accepted. Wanna start now or wait for more people?)

Chocolate Milk Boom

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar
(Let's start)

Bio pic 7
Signature 3
Gravity falls^
Powerpuff Girls ^

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar

(Alright. Also, you can do Point Of View at any time)

I dusted myself off, then I saw two ponies. I quickly trotted over to them. It was two mares. I helped them both up.

Chocolate Milk Boom

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
"Name's Nightlight." I said. 'What are you two doing here? I already know the stampede drill. You gotta hide somewhere safe, like a locker before the bell rings three times. That's when the stampede starts. Unfortunately, I'm always the pony to get trampled by the stampede."

Chocolate Milk Boom

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar

Sunfire-

I looked up and nervously looked foward at the stampeed. I eyed Nightlight and got on my hooves.

"The name's Sunfire" I told the mare with a smile, "I never got stampeeded before, luckly there's no hoofmarks.." I added.

Pastriena-
I eyed sSunfire nervously. This school got to have something to my liking. I got up and limped over to Sunfire and a mare. 
"Hello, I am Pastriena" I introduced myself  to the mare.

Bio pic 7
Signature 3
Gravity falls^
Powerpuff Girls ^

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
(Making a new pony for myself)
Name: Spyder
Type: Unicorn
Looks: Might take a while to load until it's approved
Personality: Sarcastic, leader-type, however she is kind and a softy when you get to know her.
Cutie Mark: If you couldn't tell by her name, it's a spider. However I couldn't find a picture.
Related To: Nightlight
Other: Can control minds.

Chocolate Milk Boom

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos