x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

← Previous 1 3 4 5
Posted By:
Gwenluvsu Lock
Gwenluvsu
Member since:
February 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 238
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
Make a form I will accept of VETO! Your person needs to be 13-18 years old.
Rules:
1. Romance is allowed
2. NO BULLYING UNLESS YOUR CHARECTER IS SUPPOSED TO BULLYING
3. You must be in 1 sport in the roleplay
4. Swearing is not allowed
5. All forms MUST be in by March 5th, 2014
Form: 
Name:
Height: 
Age:
Looks like: 
Gender:
Sport:

I'm in love with NASCAR sprint cup rookie Kyle Larson


Posted By:
Tupacaboi
Tupacaboi
Member since:
January 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 383
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
NAME-Taylor Harris
HEIGHT-5ft2
AGE-16
LOOKS LIKE-Black med hair Black goatee Brown eyes light skin Usually wears a black track suir blue and gray gloves red and black runners and a golden amulet with a purple gem
GENDER-Male
SPORT-Gymnastics

PIDGEEEEY


Posted By:
Gwenluvsu Lock
Gwenluvsu
Member since:
February 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 238
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"Tupacaboi" wrote:

NAME-Taylor Harris

HEIGHT-5ft2

AGE-16

LOOKS LIKE-Black med hair Black goatee Brown eyes light skin Usually wears a black track suir blue and gray gloves red and black runners and a golden amulet with a purple gem

GENDER-Male

SPORT-Gymnastics

ACCEPTED MAKE AS MANY STUDENTS AS YOU WANT!

I'm in love with NASCAR sprint cup rookie Kyle Larson


Posted By:
Gwenluvsu Lock
Gwenluvsu
Member since:
February 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 238
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"Gwenluvsu" wrote:

Make a form I will accept of VETO! Your person needs to be 13-18 years old.

Rules:

1. Romance is allowed

2. NO BULLYING UNLESS YOUR CHARECTER IS SUPPOSED TO BULLYING

3. You must be in 1 sport in the roleplay

4. Swearing is not allowed

5. All forms MUST be in by March 5th, 2014

Form: 

Name:

Height: 

Age:

Looks like: 

Gender:

Sport:



Name: Mckenzie Johnson
Height: 5ft. 6in.
Age: 15
Looks like: Shoulder length brown hair, green eyes
Gender: Female
Sport(s): Cheerleading, basketball

I'm in love with NASCAR sprint cup rookie Kyle Larson


Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3084
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
Form: 
Name: Grace Pafta
Height: 4ft 5in
Age: 13
Looks: 
Gender: Female
Sport: Football



Posted By:
Gwenluvsu Lock
Gwenluvsu
Member since:
February 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 238
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"donteatcarrots" wrote:

Form: 

Name: Grace Pafta

Height: Medium tallish

Age: 13

Looks: 

Gender: Female

Sport: Football

Sorry this is vetoed because you didn't provide what she looks like and the height has to be like 4 foot 10 inches or like 5 foot 6 inches. Resend a form with what you need. Thanks!

I'm in love with NASCAR sprint cup rookie Kyle Larson


Posted By:
Gwenluvsu Lock
Gwenluvsu
Member since:
February 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 238
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"Gwenluvsu" wrote:



"donteatcarrots" wrote:


Form: 



Name: Grace Pafta



Height: Medium tallish



Age: 13



Looks: 



Gender: Female



Sport: Football

Sorry this is vetoed because you didn't provide what she looks like and the height has to be like 4 foot 10 inches or like 5 foot 6 inches. Resend a form with what you need. Thanks!


Make as many students as you would like! smile
Form
Name: Bryn Cartwright
Height: 6ft. 1in.
Age: 17
Looks: Long red hair, pretty blue eyes
Gender: Female
Sport: Cheerleader



I'm in love with NASCAR sprint cup rookie Kyle Larson


Posted By:
Gwenluvsu Lock
Gwenluvsu
Member since:
February 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 238
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"donteatcarrots" wrote:

Form: 

Name: Grace Pafta

Height: 4ft 5in

Age: 13

Looks:

Gender: Female

Sport: Football
Now accepted make as many as you want (students)

I'm in love with NASCAR sprint cup rookie Kyle Larson


Posted By:
Tamia2013
Tamia2013
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3928
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
Name: Autumn Jackson

Height: 6ft

Age: 16

Looks like: shoudler lenth dark brown hair, brown eyes, wears a rainbow shirt, with blue jeans

Gender: Female

Sport: Soccer


Posted By:
Gwenluvsu Lock
Gwenluvsu
Member since:
February 2014
Status:
Offline

Posts: 238
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"Tamia2013" wrote:

Name: Autumn Jackson



Height: 6ft



Age: 16



Looks like: shoudler lenth dark brown hair, brown eyes, wears a rainbow shirt, with blue jeans



Gender: Female



Sport: Soccer
Accepted make as many students as you like! smile

I'm in love with NASCAR sprint cup rookie Kyle Larson


← Previous 1 3 4 5

Latest Forum Posts

what kind of phone do you have??

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Do you like minecraft

Which is better? Apple or Android?

What Was Your Favorite Olyimpic Sport?

Whoever says sleepy last wins

Whoever says sleepy last wins

Last one to say postman pat wins

last one to say 'summer" wins!

last one to say 'summer" wins!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games