Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The Delvan Academy for the Royals Children(ATJ)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Since long ago the world has been at war, fights are constantly breaking out amongst different countries. The last war was a bad one, the world was split in half and everyone was fighting. Soldiers, civilians, rich, poor, young, old, men, woman, children. It was a World War. The first to ever have every single country involved.
It was a very dangerous time, the royal families and political leaders were all in hiding. Everyones life was at a risk.
That was ten years ago. 
None have forgotten but they neglect to remember. 
Life readjusted, the children grow up with little memory of that time. 

The world is safe right now, no war.
But rumours are popping up, countries are battling politically and it doesn't take much for that to become real and dangerous. The A.A.R.C. program was what kept the royal children safe for a long time but it was abandoned during the world war, to many people knew about it. Now a new program, a top secret one has been set up.
D.A.R.C.

Now the Augan Academy for the Royals Children (A.A.R.C.) has relocated to Delva and the royal children are to begin attending. The school is hidden under the guise of a regular school, a very very private one. It is very well guarded. The children will be boarding on school grounds and attending school on weekdays. There are two dorms, one for males and one for females. There are two to a room, a royal child and their personal servant. 
School goes from 9-4 with six periods a day, an hour to a period with a fifteen minute break between second and third and a half hour break between fourth and fifth. The academy teaches the four core subjects, taking up 3 periods a week- each. On top of that their is leadership, the workings and interactions of polite society, politics and business, health and fitness,  defence training  and horse riding.
There no set 'years' or 'grades', everyone is in the same class- sometimes sperating because of gender or position. However the older children would have more challenging work set.

You are about to begin attending The Delvan Academy for the Royals Children (D.A.R.C.) 

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
There are five places in the world, this world, that still have royal families. Several do exist within certain lands.

Delva: A small country hidden in the mountains, not well known and very secluded. It's cold, windy and snowy but most of the year the place is alive with plant life. Great fields and plains making up the liveable mountain area, this country is very agriculture based. They are also famous for their horses and their sheep. They have one royal family. The national animal is a ram, colours are black and white and purple, the royal family favours silver over gold. 
Royal Family is Terra. 

Auga: The largest country it is widespread over a desert, world renowned and the heart of the last war. It's a hot, dry and sandy place, little plant life but amazing animals. It's a country founded on it's exotic animals, and very rare spices and perfumes. They're known for their dark red sand. There are three royal family's, who are mostly peaceful, all preferring gold and recognising the Desert Fox as the national animal. They each have their own colours- one having red and black, one having red and orange, one having red and yellow.
Royal Family is Knight (Red & Black)
Royal Family is ________ (Red & Orange) 
Royal Family is ________ (Red & Yellow)

Lume: A smaller country located over seven large-ish islands it is beaches and rain forests surrounded by water. It's humid and mysterious, with the islands being linked by rocky paths that appear in low tide. It's income is from selling the exotic plants and animals, though exotic they differ greatly from Auga. There are two royal families, both recognising the turtle as the national animal. One's colours being light blue and pale yellow- they favour silver, the others sea foam green and sky blue- they favour gold.
Royal Family is ________ (Blue & Yellow)
Royal Family is Foscari (Green & Blue)

Vento: Another mountain country, differing from Delva because of it's hot springs warm mists and general lack of snow. It's much lower down in it's mountains then Delva is in theirs, but far enough from their mines that it is quiet and safe. It is based around their mining, tourism of the hot springs and the selling of fine clothes and jewellery. They have one royal family. The national animal is a dove, colours are rose pink and cream white, this royal family also favour silver.
Royal Family is Thorne

Terre: A generally large country, but made up of very little living space. It is mostly forrest and most of the money comes from the selling of wood or wooden products. There are two royal family's both recognising the wolf as the national animal. One favouring gold with dark brown and light green as their colours, the other favouring silver with dark green and white as their colours.
Royal Family is ________ (Brown & Green)
Royal Family is ________ (Green & White)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Rules
1) I'm the OP, do as I say.
2) I and only I can approve forms
3) If I don't approve your form delete all your posts and leave my roleplay
4) If you have any issues comment me
5) I spent forever making this so please join!
6) Love is allowed, and I don't care about sexuality. If it differs then just put it in 'Other'.
7) You need to make a boy and a girl, a royal child and a servant. Try and match up with others so that we actually end up with pairs.
8.The personal servant and royal children pairs are of the same gender, no exceptions. Also, must be same age or a year on either side- i.e. A is 16, B must be ##, ##, ##. 
## Read the slots, and others forms. It contains information that you might need to fill your form.
10) It's not a real world...universe...whatever, and it's not completely modern. So the technology of the victorian era, mostly allowed. No iPads or such. I'll just give corrections to you if need be...sorry, I suck at explaining. 
11) Plus! All the basic roleplay rules- you should know them by now!

Slots
Name-Age-Gender-Position-Form Page Number-Username

Delva:
Carduus Terra - 14 - F - Princess/Heir - 1 - Gupi1999
Emiline Sietta - 15 - F - Heirs Servant - 1 - samanthapandaw

Auga:
Dominic Knight - 16 - M - Prince/Heir - 1 - samanthapandaw
Nevada Dupras - 16 - F - Servant - 2 - Aquarius101

Lume:
Angelo Foscari - 18 - M - Prince/Heir - 2 - Aquarius101

Vento:
Mikasa Thorne - 18 - F - Princess/Heir - 2 - Jomeimei
James Stimson - 17 - M - Servant - 1 - Gupi1999

Terra:

Form
Full Name: 
Nicknames: (Optional)
Position: (Royal / Servant) (If royal, Heir?)
Bio: (2 sentence min.)
Personality: (Don't complain, I hate these too but we need em)
Looks: (Detailed description, or image with brief description. No real life images, that is an instantly rejected form) 
Style: 
Pet(s): (Max. 3)
Weaponry: (Max. 3)
Other: (Remove anything in brackets from the form)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Full Name: Carduus Terra

Nicknames: Dus, Card, Thistle. (She doesn't like them)

Position: Royal, Princess and heir to the throne.

Bio: Carduus is the daughter, and only child, of King Fraktule and Queen Matrem of Delva. She's a disappointment and a shame because she's a girl. Delva has only ever had a male ruling line, despite it's laws allowing woman to rule, and their current King is very upset he can't continue this tradition. She has been trained in the basics of royal life and been slowly, through 'training', built up an immunity to several poisins. As her country is so well known for it's agriculture, horses and sheep she has been raised interacting with all three areas of the lands income. No one but herself, her parents and five individual servants know that she did have a twin brother. He was kidnapped on the night of their birth, before they were announced to the civilians. She was his elder by half an hour, so she would still be heir if he was still with them. Not close to her mother- who cares nothing for her, her father- who hates her, or her even personal servant- who was raised beside her.

Personality:Carduus has never been a follower, levelheaded and strong she's always been the leader type. Very loyal and kind to those she likes but unbelievably cruel to those she doesn't- she takes great advantage of the fact she is in such a high position. She's not very trusting of people and is very unforgiving when her trust is betrayed. She is secretly very lonely and insecure. Though very smart she can be quite naive and sometimes struggles to grasp a simple concept. Rather sadistic and manipulative toward people but she has a soft spot for animals. Quite flirtatious and 'fake', she will put on an act when dealing with some people. 

Looks: She has long blonde hair that falls to her waist, though this is normally plaited or piled on the top of her head- often adorned with a headband, hairpin or ribbon. Her skin is naturally lightly tanned and her eyes are a deep purple. She's is thin and looks very frail, quite the opposite in fact as she is very strong. She has long legs, a short torso and she's short for her age. She has the beginnings of a 'womanly' shape, and a fairly big bust. 

Style:Carduus prefers to wears dark coloured clothes and rarely dresses out of Delva's national colours. Basically, black and dark purple with an occasional white or lighter purple. Her clothes are normally long sleeved neck to knee dresses or short skirts and blouses with white or black stockings. She wears kitten heels or knee high lace up heeled boots. She normally wears a a fur lined cloak or coat with either a hood or a beret. She always wears a silver necklace with a thistle patterned engraved on it, she owns a few matching hair pins. Silver is used as a 'highlight' in her clothing.

Pet(s): A black stallion, Snow. A ginger-tan tom, Mufasa

Weaponry: A silver dagger with a thistle engraved on the blade, matching her necklace and hair pins- her pins also double up as a poison dipped stabbing utensil.

Other: If you want to be her personal servant read her bio please. 

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Full Name: James Jonathon Stimson

Nicknames: J 

Position: Servant 

Bio: James has been raised alongside Vento's prince from the day he turned 6. He is the princes personal servant, bodyguard and constant companion. He is also completely in love with the prince, though the prince has no idea. Spending little time with his family, he was never close to them. He grew close to his little sister recently because he saw her more often, when she turned 7 she stopped helping her parents in the royal kitchens and was given the task of delivering messages within the palace. The time before he began accompanying the prince, and the few times he met with his family he watched and was abused by his father. 

Personality: He is quiet, so quiet you'd think he was mute if he didn't answer questions. He generally gets along with people fairly well and doesn't take too long to get comfortable with them. He smiles all the time, excluding serious situations, and can talk with anyone. Rarely the one to start a conversation as he prefers silence to noise. Since he is quiet people think he is timid, but he's actually very confident. He does however get shy and awkward when dealing with people he likes and it's quite obvious he is as he will stutter and screw up when he tries to talk. James is pretty serious and sensitive, he takes what people say to heart.

Looks: He is very tall, like basketball player tall*, but he's rather muscular so his height doesn't look awkward. He has a slim body but he isn't slender and his skin has a dark olive tone. He has shaggy light brown hair with some natural blonde highlights. His eyes are a warm chocolate brown, they have a kind comforting gaze but few see it because his fringe partly covers his eyes. He has a thin face with soft features, but a strong jawline^.He is very fit and fast, making him pretty good in combat.

Style: James normally wears long black pants with long sleeve but wide open or v-necked cream white tops. He wears simple black boots. Occasionally he accents his outfit with silver or rose-pink, more often when he has for dress for polite company. 

Pet(s): He has a chestnut mare, Precious.

Weaponry: A staff that when split in half can be used as two separate staffs. A simple sword. A small vial of poison. 

Other: He's gay, but slightly bi-curious. He is not 'out'. 

*I don't understand the math of height, use your imagination.
^It doesn't sound right but it works...in my head at least.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(may i join as the Delva servant and the Auga red and black heir, Gupi?)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes, make your forms!)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Full Name: Emiline Sietta
Nicknames: Em, Emi
Position: servant
Bio: Emiline became Carduus' personal servant when she was 6 and Carduus was 5, but they girls never grew close. So instead, Emiline took to finding joy in the times when she was away from the princess, wandering off when she was permitted to teach herself how to do things that the tutors wouldn't, things that were generally associated as boy's activities but helped her to stave off the boredom caused by lack of any sort of companionship. She was found out, though, and only escaped punishment because of her one promise: She'd learn to defend Carduus, learn how to use weapons, learn to fight. She does not know about Carduus' twin brother.
Personality: Emiline has two personalities for the two aspects of her: working and playing. Her working aspect is calm and polite, with perfect manners, almost always emotionless and slightly cold towards everyone. However, there are cracks in this facade that show her real personality, the playing aspect: her lips twitching slightly when she finds something amusing, her feet or fingers tapping slightly, glances around the room when she gets bored. As soon as she has a break, it melts off completely, leaving a quiet little ball of energy that just can't sit still. She's still not extremely talkative, but she shows her emotions, is much more distractable, and always has a half-smile on her face. When in this aspect of herself, she still doesn't tend to show that she's actually rather nice, but she cares deeply for the people she is close to.
Looks: She's tall and lean, with very little curve about her, replaced with lean muscle. Her body disguises this well, though, and she doesn't look nearly as strong as she actually is. Her dark brown hair is never down, always either pulled into a braid or an updo of some sort, and her bangs have a tendency to fall into her emerald eyes if she doesn't pin them out of the way. She's very fair, and has freckles scattering her cheeks and nose. She has extremely delicate features and bone structure.
Style: Once again, this depends on what aspect she's in. Working aspect, she tends to dress in skirts that stop a bit below the knee, either in black or dark purple, with a white blouse with three-quarter sleeves. When she's not in that aspect, you're more likely to find her in black pants, instead of a skirt. However, the one thing that always stays the same are her shoes, black leather boots that come up to about her knees. On nicer occasions she accents her clothing with light purple and silver.
Pet(s): none
Weaponry: throwing knives, a sword, and a dagger
Other: i'm totally cool with editing any aspect of this.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Full Name: Dominic Knight
Nicknames: Nick
Position: royal, heir
Bio: Dominic had a happy life until the day his mother died just after he turned 12. The heartbroken king retreated into himself, no longer ruling the country, leaving Dominic to take control. Dominic worked his hardest and grew up far too quickly, trying his best to rule without anyone ever realizing that it was not the king who was in charge. During this time, he retreated into himself, the only people he allowed himself to be somewhat open around was the personal servant he grew up with, and his cat. A few months before they went to the academy, his father took over again. He apologized over and over to Dominic, and was forgiven. However, Dominic still does not trust his father to rule the country, which causes him alot of worry.
Personality: Dominic is highly intelligent and wise beyond his years, and acts older than he actually is. He's very responsible, and loyal to a fault. He has a kind smile for everyone, and tries his hardest to see the best in everyone. However, this is a facade. Stress has taken a toll on him, and he's not a happy person. Most people cannot see that, however. But this is because they are not looking, as it's highly obvious if you are paying attention, from the way his smile drops the second he thinks no one is watching, to the distant look in his eyes at times, to the way that there are days when he just simply cannot pay attention.
Looks: Dominic's shaggy, messy black hair falls into his golden-brown eyes and complements his golden tanned skin. He's average height, and very obviously fit and muscular, making it quite easy to tell just how strong he is. He's made up of lines and angles, the only soft thing about him being his smile and the friendly look in his eyes.
Style: Dominic always dresses in his family's colors, with long black pants, a deep, almost blood-red dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows, and a black vest with gold buttons. He always wear a pair of sturdy black shoes. On formal occasions he will accent with more gold.
Pet(s): A black cat named Regulus, he's missing part of his ear because of a fight he got in before Dominic took him in.
Weaponry: A broadsword, and a knife.
Other: this form is nowhere near as beautiful as it should be, because my laptop resents me. Due to stress, he doesn't sleep well at night, and often gets nightmares. I am totally cool with anyone who wants to be a sibling.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Both approved- invite please!)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

Who is the worst singer EVER?

idea

cool halloween poem

Poetry

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

latest videos