Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

High School RP

Posted By:
Kawaiiskull
Kawaiiskull
StarStarStarStar
RULES:
Heh... Well..... Not really much, Now only be able to join if I shared it with you or someone in the Rp has shared it with you. (I don't want too many people though)

You can do your OC, Or just a character from a show you like. (This highschool is just gonna be jumbled up in fandoms. Lovely)

Now you guys should know what to do for the imformation about your character, It's very simple and I don't feel like typing all that.

But if you are joining this RP shared by someone else in the RP know that the passcode is JeanMarco (because JeanMarco is da life)

Have Fun! (and btw, I'm not starting so you guys choose)

Levi....Since when do you wear Maybelline?
WE GOT ALL DIS MAYBELINE FOR LEVI

High School RP

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar
(Here's mine forums)

Name: Sareria  Crown (aka Slvania Kaos)
Appearance: 
Bio: She is a Portal Master. Yet, she secretly likes the Skylandlanders. She hates the Walikin (even though her father made them). She came into the world as a normal teenager. She was later adopted by a young couple. After, her brother, Lord Arthes killed her new family.  She later takes care of herself, and a dog she calls Spyro., which she found abounded on the streets.

Personality: She is kind, brave, loyal, sweet, and shy. She is only like her father when she gets mad, which is very rare. She usaully is overconfidiant, and usaully hates to be ridiculed. She is also opposite from her faather by liking romance. She speaks in a varied voice, from normally one second, then shouting out with excess emphasis the next.

Fandom: Skylanders (Next Generation)

Bio pic 7
Discord teaming up with Deathwing lol
Signature 3
Random cross over signature pic
My new AWESOME signature Pic,
Gravity falls^
See Me Feel Me Gnomey signature pic
Powerpuff Girls ^

High School RP

Posted By:
Kawaiiskull
Kawaiiskull
StarStarStarStar

"Shadeleaf" wrote:

(Here's mine forums)

Name: Sareria  Crown (aka Slvania Kaos)

Appearance: 

Bio: She is a Portal Master. Yet, she secretly likes the Skylandlanders. She hates the Walikin (even though her father made them). She came into the world as a normal teenager. She was later adopted by a young couple. After, her brother, Lord Arthes killed her new family.  She later takes care of herself, and a dog she calls Spyro., which she found abounded on the streets.

Personality: She is kind, brave, loyal, sweet, and shy. She is only like her father when she gets mad, which is very rare. She usaully is overconfidiant, and usaully hates to be ridiculed. She is also opposite from her faather by liking romance. She speaks in a varied voice, from normally one second, then shouting out with excess emphasis the next.

Fandom: Skylanders (Next Generation)

I don't know a thing about skylanders but you are aproved! :3 

High School RP

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar
(yay Tongue Out)

Bio pic 7
Signature 3
Gravity falls^
Powerpuff Girls ^

High School RP

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks, I will try to Invite ppl, though I don't know how to exactly, so I will just Advertise it)

Bio pic 7
Signature 3
Gravity falls^
Powerpuff Girls ^

High School RP

Posted By:
Kawaiiskull
Kawaiiskull
StarStarStarStar
To invite people you just click the little green button at the bottom of a forums post that says Share

High School RP

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar
Thx

Bio pic 7
Signature 3
Gravity falls^
Powerpuff Girls ^

High School RP

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Harriet Swift (Is it possible if she's like the daughter of the Taylor Swift, but she does her own songwriting?)

Passcode: Jean Marco (shadeleaf shared this with me Big Grin)

Looks: 

Personality: She loves pop music and does a lot of singing/songwriting in her own time. Harriet is still a meek, shy person but is popular for some of the songs she has wrote.

High School RP

Posted By:
vinyl
vinyl
StarStarStarStar
these r my fav rps! 
name: derpy
look: blonde hair thats long and down,grey shirt with blue bubbles and skinny jeans. oh and yellow eyes. one of her eyes are looking up while the other is normal
bio: she only lives with her mom in a house. she loves to blow bubbles and play alot.she is often bullied for her eyes and personality and clothes.she has never had a boyfriend  befor but wants one. she has no friends and she loves muffins. some people call her ditzy sometimes. 
personality: she is clumsy and really witty. she is fun to be with 

stephono: ello pewds pewds: STEPHONNNOOO!!
stephono: we shall get out of here pewds: okay! * cares him * oh no it's the bro! * stephono looks in the hall way * is it clear? stephono: nope! mr.chair: HHHII!!! stephono and pewds: heelllooo!

High School RP

Posted By:
Kawaiiskull
Kawaiiskull
StarStarStarStar

"vinyl" wrote:

these r my fav rps! 

name: derpy

look: blonde hair thats long and down,grey shirt with blue bubbles and skinny jeans. oh and yellow eyes. one of her eyes are looking up while the other is normal

bio: she only lives with her mom in a house. she loves to blow bubbles and play alot.she is often bullied for her eyes and personality and clothes.she has never had a boyfriend  befor but wants one. she has no friends and she loves muffins. some people call her ditzy sometimes. 

personality: she is clumsy and really witty. she is fun to be with 

It seems as if the My Little Pony Fandom has found this forum post, I was waiting for you, welcome. 

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

If you had kids what would you name them?

in which age would u marry?

PewDiePie or Shane Dawson?

What is your biggest fear?

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

Who is your favorite actress?

latest videos