Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

~Princess Academy~

Posted By:
Duma
Duma
StarStarStarStar
                                     Welcome to the Princess Academy
                           Plot~
Queen Bianca has ordered all of the young princesses to be trained properly by her latest and most valuable instructor Priscilla. The news spread quickly and the chatter began. Every princess has different feelings, but most were obsessing over the princesses they would meet while taking a short break. Some were shaking nervously. But will their feelings change when they actually go to Princess Academy?
                          Form~
                     Full name:
                     Personality:
                     Bio:
                     Kingdom:
                     Other:
My forms are coming soon, be patient! smile

Hope you like Princess Academy! Tell your friends!

SORRY I WILL NOT BE ON XC

~Princess Academy~

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
(Will there be Prince's?)
Name: Sophia Alexia Terra
Personality: She is kind of different she loves to run around and is better at talking to boys rather then girls.She is quiet.She loves her family and is actually quite the nerd if you crack her tough outer shell.
Bio: Sophia was born in a very relaxed castle atmosphere.Her big brother's used to hug her because she was the youngest of the three kids.Her brother's were Xander and Ethan.She was loved by her parents but they silently hoped that she would become more like a normal Princess.
Kingdom:Terra
Other: This sounds cool

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

~Princess Academy~

Posted By:
Duma
Duma
StarStarStarStar
(Yes, Princes are cool! Accepted)
My form:
Name: Juliet Krystal Seveia
Personality: Juliet is sweet and friendly. She loves romantic-comedy movies and believes in love at first sight. She loves dancing and listening to music.
Bio: Juliet is the perfect princess. She loves to dance and she excels in all of her studies. The only thing is- her parents forbid her to find a prince. She was heart-broken at first, but then she realized that she has a ton of friends.
Kingdom: Seveia 

(Do you wanna start?)

~Princess Academy~

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar
(Maay Ijoin and do a forumn latter?)

Bio pic 7
Discord teaming up with Deathwing lol
Signature 3
Random cross over signature pic
My new AWESOME signature Pic,
Gravity falls^
New pic for signature
^ Dalek journal page.

~Princess Academy~

Posted By:
Duma
Duma
StarStarStarStar
(Of course! Just tell us when you're here- oh and make sure to fill out the form! Thankies!)

~Princess Academy~

Posted By:
Duma
Duma
StarStarStarStar
(I'm just gonna start now)

Juliet roamed the bustling halls of the Royalty Academy. The chatter sent shivers through her body. This was the real thing, the real academy...

She heaved a  sigh as she swung open the door to her new dorm. She set her bags down. No one was in her dorm yet. She decided to start studying.

~Princess Academy~

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar
(k here's my forum)
Full name: Davria Seclette  Kaled
Personality:  She is a brilliant, driven  young leader. She has a sound mind untill war, which she commands  forfully and cold,. She can be very bitter and hates the kojes of others.  She has a sence of hummour which is rarely seen.
Bio: Her past should be unknown..
Kingdom: Empire  of the Daleks
Other:  Exterminate!

Bio pic 7
Discord teaming up with Deathwing lol
Signature 3
Random cross over signature pic
My new AWESOME signature Pic,
Gravity falls^
New pic for signature
^ Dalek journal page.

~Princess Academy~

Posted By:
Duma
Duma
StarStarStarStar
(I'm gonna say.... You're accepted!)

~Princess Academy~

Posted By:
Kaykay_lorraine
Kaykay_lorraine
StarStarStar
Name: Aurora Elizabeth Smite (close friends call her A)
Personality: Aurora is very shy and nervous about the princess academy, her father is pressuring her to do perfectly in the school and find a prince, as she is the only heir to the throne. Although she is normally quiet, when around her friends she is very loud and energetic. She had the best tutors in the kingdom growing up so she is very smart. She really wants to make new friends at the school as she doesn't have many at home.
Looks: she has long curly brown hair and bright blue eyes. She is pretty tall 5'5". She is skinny from horseback riding around the castle.
Kingdom: Uterria

Today you are you and that's truer than true, there's no one on earth who is youer than you! Cool

~Princess Academy~

Posted By:
snoopynwoodstock123
snoopynwoodstock123
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)

Full Name: Filomena "Mena" Athena-Rosia Maventia
Personality: Filomena is dark and Gothic, very rarely coming out of this state. She barely ever socializes but when she does she comes off as blunt. She is rebellious and loves a good adventurous fight. She, however, always has perfect manners. She does not believe that you need a "Prince Charming" and prefers to be alone.
Bio: Filomena always hated being girly and princess-like as she was growing up, and set out wanting to be a warrior, like her brother, but her parents forced her to resist this. She grew up with perfect manners, just like any other princess would, and seeking for her prince. Filomena decided she would spend a lot of time away from the house, adventuring, but then regretted this and stayed. She gre to like the idea of being a princess, though never said this idea, and still believed she does not need her prince.
Kingdom: Maventia

PPGZ is my life.

3000th Post: 24/11/14

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

E-Dating on Kidzworld.

Rate the signature above you!

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

Me and My Sister.... again.

E-Dating on Kidzworld.

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

latest videos