Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

School Of Angels and Vampires

Posted By:
cheesecake87
cheesecake87
StarStarStarStar
Hello Everyone. This is the second roleplay i have made(this is slightly but not completely based off of the ever after high series). The idea is that two sisters thought it would be a good idea to combine Ari's angel students and Mae's vampire students. It has been about 2000 years since the school has opened. Most of the students got along well but they suddenly started feuding. Some students are about to enroll who might be able to stop this madness.

Whew! glad i got that over with! now for the form.

Name: (self explanatory, what you're going to call your character)

Gender: (self explanatory again, whether they're a boy or a girl.)

Angel Or Vampire: (you get the point)

Personality: (what they act like. this may change throughout the story)

Appearance (you may put  a pic of them or describe what they look like)

Powers: (their special abilities. they may only have up to four of these. no mega powerful characters!)

Magic Touch: (what makes your character special)

Bio: (optional)

Nya Nya nya Nya nya Nya

I love Anime even though i don't watch it that often!!!

Yay Pikachu!

Pikachu!

why so sad pizza face?

Posted By:
cheesecake87
cheesecake87
StarStarStarStar
My Characters

Name: Mutsumi Sone

Angel or vampire: Angel

Personality: Kind, Outgoing, Natural Born Leader.

Appearance: angel girl

Powers: Extremely Persuasive, can talk to animals and can make plants grow, can shoot light out of her fingertip in dire circumstances

Magic Touch: Leader of the angels, very close to Ari

Bio: Mutsumi was always told to be good. She was always forced  to be the perfect girl. Her parents told her that vampires were evil creatures. This was the one thing she did not agree with her parents on. She believed that all creatures should have a chance.

Name: Raicho Yasujiro

Angel Or Vampire: Vampire

Personality: usually nice, brooding, outgoing, loves the moon and the dark a WHOLE LOT.

Appearance: vampire girl

Powers: can shoot darkness out of the tip of her finger, can fly, can transform during the night, during a full moon she is very powerful

My magic touch: all the vampires look up to her although she doesn't know it.

Bio: Raicho was always different from the other vampires. her powers were quite strong, so her parents kept her indoors usually, and only let her out once a week. Once her parents died her aunt looked after her. Her aunt was mean to her and locked her in her room and delivered her meals three times a day. Since Raicho was only 2 when her parents died, she can only remember a glimpse of the outside world.

Nya Nya nya Nya nya Nya

Yay Pikachu!

Pikachu!

why so sad pizza face?

Posted By:
snoopynwoodstock123
snoopynwoodstock123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Marceline Abadeer
Angel or Vampire?: Vampire, but half demon (if that's fine?)
Personality: Marceline is friendly, but does not make friends easily straight off the bat. She is a prankster, always over exaggerating things to make them seem to harm things when it is not at all that bad. She is virtuoso and enjoys to play the bass. However, she can be a little sensitive on some subjects.
Appearance: Marceline
Powers: Shifting into a demon, raising the dead, invisibility and flight.
Magic touch: Being able to fool people into her pranks easily.
Bio: Marceline was originally half-demon and found it difficult to control her powers. She was turned by her father, who later died. She only lived with her mother, who tried to give her as much support as possible, though she was sick. Eventually, Marceline was taken in by a family friend, who took care of her.

Name: Aria Manson
Angel or Vampire?: Angel
Personality: Aria is sweet-faced and kind, always up to talk to friends. She can act a little stupid, asking irrelevant questions about irrelevant things. She is a hippie, loving nature and its animals. She is quirky and always looking to make someone smile.
Appearance:
Powers: Flight, telekinesis, and the ability to read minds.
Magic touch: Her good sense of humour.
Bio: Aria, as a young girl, often dreamed of being a normal girl and not being an angel. Her parents tried to drive the rebellion from her thoughts, which succeeded, and was told to be what they called a good girl. She started to think being an angel was the only important thing, until she started to learn about friendship. 

PPGZ is my life.

3000th Post: 24/11/14

Posted By:
cheesecake87
cheesecake87
StarStarStarStar
(accepted and it's fine although Ari might not take a liking to you Wink is it ok if we start at noon EST? oh and did you mean to put a bat pun in there? i just noticed it.)

Nya Nya nya Nya nya Nya

Yay Pikachu!

Pikachu!

why so sad pizza face?

Posted By:
snoopynwoodstock123
snoopynwoodstock123
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks, and sure that's fine!)

PPGZ is my life.

Posted By:
cheesecake87
cheesecake87
StarStarStarStar
Raicho cried as she slumped down by the side of the building. She had just ran away from home and it had started raining.  Awwwh

She sighed as she saw a large structure ahead. She pulled up her hood and wandered over. As she got closer, she noticed it looked like a large schoolhouse like the ones she saw in pictures. As She walked closer a Angel came up to her. "hi! Are you new here? I'm Mutsumi!" Raicho glanced at Mutsumi "Oh umm hi i'm Raicho. What Is This Place?" Mutsumi Smiled "The school of Angels Of Vampires Of Course! Haven't you heard of it?" Raicho shook her head silently.

Nya Nya nya Nya nya Nya

Yay Pikachu!

Pikachu!

why so sad pizza face?

Posted By:
snoopynwoodstock123
snoopynwoodstock123
StarStarStarStarStar
Marceline walked along the pathway, and looked at a tall, ancient structure towering above her. She accidentally bumped into two girls. She hissed, her eyes changing,but she controlled the power.

Aria happily flew along up to the building,and smiled. She stopped walking and took a few breaths. She looked at another angel, and smiled. "Hi there! I'm Aria!" She optimistically said.

PPGZ is my life.

Posted By:
cheesecake87
cheesecake87
StarStarStarStar
Raicho's Eyes Widened But Mutsumi calmed her down. "And who are you?" said Mutsumi Smiling At Marceline.

Nya Nya nya Nya nya Nya

Yay Pikachu!

Pikachu!

why so sad pizza face?

Posted By:
musicgenuis12
musicgenuis12
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join) Name:Mary,gender:female,Angel or vampire:Vampire,personally:she's kind,sweet,very deadly,appearance:brown hair,red eyes,purple shirt and black pants and boots,power:mind control and dark magic. Magic touch:a crest on her arm that control water sometimes,bio:she's royalty (if that's fine). Name:Emily,gender:female,angel or vampireAngel,personally:kind,silly,bubbly,powers:ice,magic touch:she's the ice angel,bio:none

Im almost 13! Yay

~Qoutes~

Posted By:
cheesecake87
cheesecake87
StarStarStarStar
(Accepted!! And it's fine)

Nya Nya nya Nya nya Nya

Yay Pikachu!

Pikachu!

why so sad pizza face?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Girls and Boys Names from A-Z

The Related Game!

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

We the Kidz

Taylor Swift vs. Ariana Grande

Sam or Cat???

latest videos