Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Roleplay Wars [ATJ, REVIVED]

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Remember the old Role Playing Wars? Boys versus Girls? Yeah, I believe it is time to revive that idea. MODERATERS, PLEASE STICKY THIS POST AND THE GROUP ROLEPLAYS. THIS POST WILL BE REPOSTED IN ALL OTHER ROLEPLAY CENTRAL GENRES, THANK YOU, 

_________

Introduction // This idea was originally made by Avery (A16) Jake (who is no longer here) and me. I give full credit to those named before me, so if they tell you to modify something, do it. 

_________

Explaination // Basically, we have a Boys Roleplay and a Girls Roleplay. Anyone can join these roleplays, according to their gender. The plots will be decided by each group, and the groups will elect a non participant to judge both of these roleplays. By the time 1 month is over, the judge decided which roleplay was better. (See Judge for more details.) To be sure everything is going smoothly, we will wait until 5 of each gender are in each roleplay before we begin. Each group will elect a leader according to what the judge will be judging. This leader will make the First Post. (Please read below under Boys or Girls depending on your gender.) 

Judge: So you were elected for judge? Here are the judging requirements. (OTHER PARTICIPANTS PLEASE READ AS WELL.) You Must//
- Be online constantly, at least once a day. 
- Be considerate of both Roleplays. 
- Be able to handle large amounts of posts, and monitor each roleplay accordingly. 
-Be an Advanced Roleplayer.
-Cannot be participating

You will be judging--
-Form Quality and Originality
-Plot Creativity
-Roleplay Pace
-Organization
-Activity

Time // The RP War stating time is currently unknown. I will message everyone once the date is up, when it is, it will be posted here. 

Boys

Leader: Not Elected
1) Empty
2) Empty
3) Empty
4) Empty
5) Empty

Boys, I will create a forum on Private Roleplays titled 'RP WAR BOYS SIDE DISCUSSION' You may discuss your Plot Ideas there,mane elect your leader. Keep In mind that this forum will be completely GIRLS FREE, and consider it your safe haven to talk. Leader, title the Roleplay (once you've decided on the Plot, 'Roleplay War/ Boys Side [To Join, see 'Roleplay Wars, ATJ']

Girls

Leader: Not Elected
1) Jomeimei
2) Empty
3) Empty
4) Empty
5) Empty

Girls, I will create a forum on Private Roleplays titled 'RP WAR GIRLS SIDE DISCUSSION' You may discuss your Plot Ideas there,mane elect your leader. Keep In mind that this forum will be completely BOYS FREE, and consider it your safe haven to talk. Leader, title the Roleplay (once you've decided on the Plot, 'Roleplay War/ Girls Side [To Join, see 'Roleplay Wars, ATJ']

_________

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Roleplay Wars [ATJ, REVIVED]

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Mkay and Im gonna sticky but if Camille thinks it should get unstickied then she will unsticky it. 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos