Back left
Back right

Adventurer Academy (ATJ)

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
She walked away with a little spring in her step.

Without your mask, where will you hide?

= I KNOW MY USERNAME IS SPELT WRONG. I AM A 'REBEL'. GET IT?....it's a bad joke I know bu the other username was taken....

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Amber used her music powers to put on her backpack

`` Tomorrow starts a new day!´´

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Pop-Rocks walked into school, slinging her periwinkle backpack over her shoulder. She looked excitedly at her cousin, Princess Candy. "Cous!" she said, running over.

Lottie looked at Amber, and ran over. "Hey there. You're new? I'm Lottie. You?" she said, kindly, trying not to be too pushy.

Lana practiced her water powers, creating spinning whirls with her hands. She looked over at a new girl, with cat ears. She grinned slightly.

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
 she got tripped by some popular girl.
" oh, new loser girl got tripped haha!" she say's, pointing at Emi

adventure time, come on grab your friends, were going to very, distant lands! jake the dog, and finn the human the friendship will never end it''s adventure time!!! Grin

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lana flew over, scowling, her sword poised. "Leave her alone!" she said darkly. The popular girl laughed. "And what's a loser like YOU gonna do?" Lana grinned coldly. She span her hands, creating a whirlpool of water, and shot it at the girl, washing her away and leaving a few puddles. "The real loser is you, actually." Lana backfired.

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
she stood their, scardly

adventure time, come on grab your friends, were going to very, distant lands! jake the dog, and finn the human the friendship will never end it''s adventure time!!! Grin

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lana turned to the girl. "Don't worry." she said, raising her eyebrow.

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
she walked away scared. 

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"Yeah, I just save you and you walk away." Lana muttered, turning invisible.

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity