Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

The High School Dance (RP)

Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
StarStarStarStar
This rp is about teens going to their high school dance and when Christina Milian (me) who is a famous singer and she sings at the dance but after Christina goes to school like a normal teen and friendships will be new and break and also relationships will even from and break. Heres The Form Name: Age: Gender: Personality: Looks: Wearing: Other: Heres Mine Name: Christina Milian Age: 17 Gender: Female Personality: Sweet, nice, kind, caring, and friendly Looks: Black hair, gray-blue eyes, and has mix skin Wearing: Blue skinny jeans, pink boots, and a sleeveless vest over a tight black half tee Other: Is the famous singer that performs at the dance Edited by: xXx_PixieDust_xXx on January 29 at 10:53 AM

RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown

Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
StarStarStarStar
(Bump)

RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown

Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
StarStarStarStar
(Join Please?)

Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
StarStarStarStar

"xXx_PixieDust_xXx" wrote:

(Join Please?)

Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
StarStarStarStar

(Join Please?)

Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
StarStarStarStar
(Please Join)

Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
StarStarStarStar

(Please Join)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cameron Age: 15 Gender: Female Hair: Brown straight hair, shoulder length, choppy, and blond streaks Wearing: Black skinny jeans, torn, red fabric sewed in the tears, red Green Day "American Idiot" tank-top, sometimes t-shirt, black converse with red laces, and "CAM" written on the front of them in red. Personality: Skater chic, weird, and very crazy Other: Has skateboard with the same logo on it that's on her shirt and falls in trashcans a lot, and legally changed her name from Cally last year.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
StarStarStarStar
(Thanks for joining)

Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
StarStarStarStar
(Start??)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Count to 500

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Count to 500

Count to 500

Count to 500

Count to 500