x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
Member since:
January 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 855
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 6 years ago
This rp is about a human girl named Onix (me) who she is going to an all vampire school but she thinks that she can make vampire friends but she was wrong but when a boy who he is half-vampire and half-human stops his friends from trying to h u r t Onix and how will it go for Onix in the vampire school can she make vampire friends or not make vampires friends? Heres The Form Name: Age: Gender: Vampire or Human: Personality: Wearing: Looks: Other: Heres Mine Name: Onix (Kmart as her nickname) Age: 16 Gender: Female Personality: Sweet, nice. kind, caring, and friendly Vampire or Human: Human Looks: Reddish hair, baby blue eyes, mix skin, and skinny Wearing: Red boots, sleeveless pink vest over a tight black half tee, and blue skinny jeans Other: She is the only human girl in the vampire school, likes to sing and plays the guitar Edited by: xXx_PixieDust_xXx on January 29 at 05:18 PM

RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown


Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
Member since:
January 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 855
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 6 years ago
(BuMp)

RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown


Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
Member since:
January 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 855
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 6 years ago

"xXx_PixieDust_xXx" wrote:

(BuMp)

RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown


Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
Member since:
January 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 855
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 6 years ago

"xXx_PixieDust_xXx" wrote:

"xXx_PixieDust_xXx" wrote:

(BuMp)


RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown


Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
Member since:
January 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 855
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 6 years ago
(Join Please???)

RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown


Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
Member since:
January 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 855
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 6 years ago

"xXx_PixieDust_xXx" wrote:

(Join Please???)

RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown


Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
Member since:
January 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 855
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 6 years ago

"xXx_PixieDust_xXx" wrote:

"xXx_PixieDust_xXx" wrote:

(Join Please???)


RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown


Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
Member since:
January 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 855
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 6 years ago
?

RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown


Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
Member since:
January 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 855
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 6 years ago
(Anyone???)

RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown


Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
Member since:
January 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 855
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 6 years ago

"xXx_PixieDust_xXx" wrote:

(Anyone???)

RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown


Latest Forum Posts

Last One To Say Your Name Wins!

Type Your Username With Your Eyes Closed.

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Close your eyes....what word just first en...

Is The LGBTQ+ Community Innapropriate For ...

How much battery has you got right now?

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

3 things

Is The LGBTQ+ Community Innapropriate For ...

What sport do you hate?!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games