Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Not Gonna Write You A Love Song (RP)

Posted By:
-♣Dino.Rawr♣-
-♣Dino.Rawr♣-
StarStarStarStar
A high-school Valentine's Day dance, and everybody is rushing to find a date. While Cameron, (me) is busy being herself, rather than that. Then one of her friends, turns her friends against her for not getting a date to the dance. It's Valentine's Day, the day of the dance. She's alone, no friends, and no date. Her friends left her for no reason. What will she do now? --------------------------------- FORM: Name: Age: (15 - 17) Looks: Gender: Clothes: Status: Other: --------------------------------------- Name: Cameron Age: (15 - 17)15 Looks: Brown, shoulder length, straightened, blond streaks, and brown eyes Gender: Female Clothes: Black skinny jeans, black converse with red laces, and her nickname "CAM" written on the front of them in red sharpie, and a black vest, with black and red earrings (Stars, of course) Status: Single Other: Skateboards, and falls a lot.

I'm Ivy.
Call me by my name.
It's the only name I've got.

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
BUMP!

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Double bump.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
-♣Dino.Rawr♣-
-♣Dino.Rawr♣-
StarStarStarStar

I'm Ivy.
Call me by my name.

Posted By:
itzTaraBbyXD
itzTaraBbyXD
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cassie Keller Age: 16 Looks: dark black scene cut hair with a medium sized pink bow on the left side, one black star earring and one pink star earring, black stud in the top corner of my right ear, black belly button ring, black tongue ring, black eye liner, purple eye shadow, icy blue eyes, well tanned, 5' 5", and black nails and toe nails Gender: F Clothes: black tank top with a light pink short sleeved hoodie over it, denim skinny jeans, pink converses, pink/black choker, and a small pink crown on top of head Personality: smart, funny, cute, lazy, goth, emo, and rocker Status: single Other: lead singer and guitarist in band Matrix, is head cheerleader (hard to believe), and other stuffs Edited by: itzTaraBbyXD on February 06 at 12:05 PM

We're never getting back together... like ever.

Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
StarStarStarStar
Please join 'The Last Dhampir (RP)' ---------------------------------------------------------- Name: Mynce Age: 16 Looks: Short reddish hair, baby blue eyes, and has mix skin Gender: Female Clothes: Red boots, sleeveless pink vest over a tight black half tee, and blue skinny jeans Status: Taken Other: Likes to sing and plays the guitar

RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown

Posted By:
-♣Dino.Rawr♣-
-♣Dino.Rawr♣-
StarStarStarStar
Lets start.

I'm Ivy.
Call me by my name.

Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
StarStarStarStar
Ok, and I have to leave in a minute.

RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
K then we'll wait to start.

Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
StarStarStarStar
K

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What if someone's telling your his/her fri...

Pancakes Or Waffles

Lions Or Tigers

Lions Or Tigers

Pancakes Or Waffles

Pancakes Or Waffles

latest videos