Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Valentine's Day Dance (RP)

Posted By:
-♣Dino.Rawr♣-
-♣Dino.Rawr♣-
StarStarStarStar
A high-school Valentine's Day dance, and everybody is going. While Cameron, (me) is busy being herself, rather than worrying about how she looks. Her friend is mad at her since she didn't find a date to the dance. It's Valentine's Day, the day of the dance. What will she do now? --------------------------------- FORM: Name: Age: (15 - 17) Looks: Gender: Clothes: Status: Other: --------------------------------------- Name: Cameron Age: (15 - 17)15 Looks: Brown, shoulder length, straightened, blond streaks, and brown eyes Gender: Female Clothes: Black skinny jeans, black converse with red laces, and her nickname "Cam" written on the front of them in red sharpie, and a black vest, with black and red earrings (Stars, of course) Status: Single Other: Skateboards, and falls a lot.

I'm Ivy.
Call me by my name.
It's the only name I've got.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Inspiration - Motivation

What browser do you use?

Inspiration - Motivation

What browser do you use?

What browser do you use?

Is there life after death?

latest videos