Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Vampire High

Posted By:
lucascroatia
lucascroatia
StarStarStar
This high school is not like anyother it is a middle and high school for vampires. If you want to play you need to enter this the game will begins when the 1st person starts. To apply you need this. Characters Name: Characters Age(What they look like): Characters Real Age(When Born): Personality: What they wear: What look like: Special Info: If you are not active you will be either bitten off or something happened to your character. NOTE you can not kill off other characters Edited by: lucascroatia on February 07 at 12:14 AM

This is me if you don't like it I'm not acting fake.

Lots of school rules are just so they can control us. They can't control me.

August 2 Birthdays

1922- John Carroll O Conner(All in the family)
1964-Mary-Louise Parker (Weeds)
1998-Me

Vampire High

Posted By:
lucascroatia
lucascroatia
StarStarStar
The First Character mine Name John Age 12 Real Age 91 Personality:Nice Freindly Hyper can change moods quickly What they wear:Graphic T and Jeans What they look like: Tall Slim with light brown short wavy hair Special Info Great Actor a vegetarian vampire Edited by: lucascroatia on February 07 at 12:14 AM

August 2 Birthdays

1998-Me

Vampire High

Posted By:
GuessWho16 Lock
GuessWho16
StarStarStarStar
Characters Name: Blaze Characters Age(What they look like): 12 Characters Real Age(When Born): 112 Personality: rebel, outgoing, stands his ground, hyper What they wear: he has a sorta scence skater look What look like: blond hair which he always has spiked, big bright blue eyes, tall, tanner than most vampires Special Info: does not like human blood but has a odd taste for vampire blood. He is a rebel who resists authority. He craves attention and movement. He is very ADD/ADHD like.

Vampire High

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Characters Name: Cameron Characters Age(What they look like): 15 Characters Real Age(When Born): 250 Personality: Skater (Strange...) and goth What they wear: Black skinny jeans, white t-shirt, black vest, and black converse What look like: Black hair, red streaks, choppy hair, and black eyes, sometimes red Special Info: Very..... different

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Vampire High

Posted By:
-TheNegativeNessie_1409086 Lock
-TheNegativeNessie_1409086
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Brianna Age 12 Real Age 92 Personality:Nice but sometimes can be upset and angry What they wear: Lei jeans A pink shirt and black shoes , and glasses.. What they look like: Tall skinny , curly brown hair , brown eyes Special Info can get angry , doesnt like to feed off of humans

Vampire High

Posted By:
Haileyc25_1254232 Lock
Haileyc25_1254232
StarStarStarStarStar
Characters Name: Hailey Characters Age: 13 Characters Real Age: 13 Personality: Shy. Sweet and Nice. Very caring. Always wants to help. What they wear: Shorts and Tank tops. Sunglasses on top of head. What look like: Shoulder length wavy red hair. Brown eyes. Normal height slender figure. Special Info: Is a human. smile

8 letters...
3 words...
1 way to say it...

I love you.

Vampire High

Posted By:
lucascroatia
lucascroatia
StarStarStar
Haiely,Blaze,John,Cameron and Brianna enter the gym.

August 2 Birthdays

1998-Me

Vampire High

Posted By:
GuessWho16 Lock
GuessWho16
StarStarStarStar
Blaze looks around the gym nervously. He takes out a bouncy ball and begins to bounce it on the wall. He turns quickly hearing someone talk to him. OOC: Is Cameron a boy ro girl?

Vampire High

Posted By:
-TheNegativeNessie_1409086 Lock
-TheNegativeNessie_1409086
StarStarStarStarStar
Brianna looks at everyone in the gym , she feels different , .She ignores her looking and stares at her arm.

Vampire High

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Cameron is a girl. --------------------------------- Cameron looked at everyone.

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What About Taylor Swift's New Songs?

Nightcore

Name 1 thing u can't live without

Name 1 thing u can't live without

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos