Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Helena's School for the Arts

Posted By:
Helena Lives_1429372 Lock
Helena Lives_1429372
StarStar
Introduction What is this? Dear Student, This letter is an invitation to join myself, staff, and other students at, "Helena's School for the Arts." The only thing you have in common with the other students right now is that you are all either terribly gifted, or amazingly dabbling. You shall be able to attend this prestigious school under one condition; once you graduate, you must share your intelligence with those around you. If you do choose to agree to what I have said, please meet at the school tomorrow at 6:00 A.M. sharp and I will share more information with you. Sincerely, Head Mistress About the School Here's all you need. "Helena's School for the Arts." houses those who have been gifted with artistically talents such as drawing, dancing, singing, or playing an instrument, but we also provide a place for those who are horribly drab in artistic subjects and would like to become more of a forte in the subject. We take art seriously but we do not punish those who decide to throw some fun into the game that is talent. We are strictly a college and a private school; class hours start at 7:00 A.M. sharp and end at 3:50 P.M. We keep dorms in the school for those planning to stay the entire school year; other then that, people live outside the school. Please read below for more information. Rules of the School Please follow the roleplaying rules. No deep-romance shall be allowed on campus; remember, you can get into deep trouble! No slang, please, it makes it hard for us to understand you and causes trouble. Be at class on-time with the correct materials! Please do not control your peers, such as blackmail or any of the such! You cannot fly, teleport to random places, or run like a speeding bolt, so don't even try to! (Meaning this is not a "gifted school roleplay.") Noone is perfect, so do not try to be! (No Mary-Sues or Gary-Lous.) Welcome to the school, stranger. Let's get to know eachother Character Sheet Name / / Age / / Grade level / / Dorm (please choose below) / / Appearance / / Gender / / Room-mate (please be fair; three people to one dorm.) / / Dorms * means it is full. Room A11 / / Alison, Idina, Charlie / / *FULL Room B11 / / Zhiana, Ashlyn, Christa / / *FULL Room C11 / / Room D11 Room E11 If we need more dorms, I will add some as needed. AUTHOR'S NOTE / / woah, pretty literate for KW, huh? I've been looking for a decent roleplay lately. Maybe KW will give me that. xD Sorry fer the long post. Edited by: Helena Lives on February 12 at 06:52 PM Edited by: Helena Lives on February 12 at 07:01 PM Edited by: Helena Lives on February 12 at 07:06 PM Edited by: Helena Lives on February 12 at 07:13 PM Edited by: Helena Lives on February 13 at 05:54 PM

What's the worst you take,
from every heart you break,
and like the blade you stain,
well I'll be holding on tonight.

Posted By:
SportygirlZ Lock
SportygirlZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Whoa! I love this Big Grin. Didn't see the dorms XD Name / / Zhiana Clearwater Age / / 16 Grade level / / Not sure I'm guessing Sophmore Dorm (please choose below) / / B11 Appearance / / Black straight hair that reaches halfway down her back, pale, and misty green eyes, tall at 5"9, and pale as well Gender / / Female Room-mate (please be fair; three people to one dorm.) She likes to be alone, but if anyone wants to join her dorm she won't argue Edited by: SportygirlZ on February 12 at 07:12 PM

☼ ☺ ☻ ■ □ ● ○ ← ↑ → ↓ ↔ ↕ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ™ † ‡ № ∆ √ ∞ ♀ ♂ ♫ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ƒ „ … † ‡ ˆ ‰ Š ‹ Œ � Ž � � ‘ ’ “ ” • – — ˜ ™ š › œ � ž Ÿ ¡ ¢ £ ¤ ¥ ¦ § ¨ © ª « ¬ ® ¯ ° ± ² ³ ´ µ ¶ · ¸ ¹ º » ¼ ½ ¾ ¿ À
[◄|] [■] [ || ] [►] [|►]
(/)(\)
(*.*)
(")(")
Bunnyz is annoyed. VERY ANNOYED

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Idina Age: 17 Grade level: Freshman Dorm: A11 Appearance: Long black hair, green eyes, tall, and very thin. Gender: Female Edited by: Lizze101 on February 12 at 06:58 PM

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

Posted By:
carabobara Lock
carabobara
StarStarStarStarStar
Name/ Alison Carte Age/18 Grade/ Freshman Dorm/A11 Appearence/ loosly curled blonde hair, deep brown eyes, fairly tan, average height Gender/ female Roomate/ im not sure

I'm tired of feeling used
make your intentions known and
stop screwing with my mind and emotions

Posted By:
Lizze101 Lock
Lizze101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Idina Age: 17 Grade level: Freshman Dorm: A11 Appearance: Long black hair, green eyes, tall, and very thin. Gender: Female

You want fame? Well fame costs, and right here is where you start paying, in sweat.

Posted By:
Helena Lives_1429372
StarStar
My Characters Name / / Mrs. Helena Headmistress Age / / N/A Grade level / / N/A Dorm (please choose below) / / N/A Appearance / / Haha, she requires no description. Gender / / Female Room-mate (please be fair; three people to one dorm.) / / N/A Name / / Vincent Amsel Age / / 18 Grade level / / 12th Dorm (please choose below) / / Room C11 Appearance / / He has curly black hair that isn't very long and he's rather tall; at least, taller than most of the people he meets. He usually wears whatever he can find and isn't too picky about the way he looks. He has a dark tan, but he is Caucasian. Gender / / Male Room-mate (please be fair; three people to one dorm.) / / Noone, yet. Name / / Rhonda Williams Age / / 18 Grade level / / 12th Dorm (please choose below) / / A11 Appearance / / She has long, chestnut hair that she wears in different hairstyles throughout the day. She is medium-sized and pale, with just a slight tan. She slouches, which makes her look shorter than she actually is. Gender / / Female Room-mate (please be fair; three people to one dorm.) / / Noone, yet.

Posted By:
Helena Lives_1429372
StarStar
Ha ha!, thanks, SportygirlZ, looking for a good roleplay.. I'll add names to the list. Also, Sporty, the dorm list is under the character sheet .. Edited by: Helena Lives on February 12 at 07:00 PM Edited by: Helena Lives on February 12 at 07:05 PM

Posted By:
carabobara Lock
carabobara
StarStarStarStarStar
Just to let you know beforehand, I play this on my wii so it might take me a little bit longer to post.

I'm tired of feeling used
make your intentions known and
stop screwing with my mind and emotions

Posted By:
Helena Lives_1429372
StarStar
It's fine.

Posted By:
saffie21
saffie21
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Charlie Age: 17 Grade: Freshman Dorm: A11 Appearance: Medium brown hair, blue green eyes, silver glasses, tall and thin Gender: Female

I HAS A MELLOW OF MARSH

Idk but it was pink and it scared me.

The only place I could get a connection was on their bed so I just put a sheet on it.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

find a cute girl friend

Hi I am new

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos