Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

New To High School (RP)

Posted By:
Xx~CandyCane~xX Lock
Xx~CandyCane~xX
StarStarStarStar
(Sorry if I'm copying anyone Frown ) This rp is about a teenage girl named Vanessa (me) who she is not happy because she's moving from her hometown in New Mexico all the way to Dallas, Texas where she will be going to a new school Carroll High School and she has to make friends with all of the teens there and when she gets there, she soon and her best friends Katniss and Julie, sure it's different from New Mexico but can she handle beinging a new? Characters: Vanessa Vanessa's sister Gabby Vanessa's brother Caleb Katniss Julie 2 Bullies (Jake and Leon) Nick (a boy that has a crush on Vanessa) Marta (likes Nick) Heres The Form Name: Age: Looks: Wearing: Personality (Optional) : Other: Heres Mine Name: Vanessa Age: 17 Looks: Reddish hair, gray-blue eyes, and has mix skin Wearing: Blue skinny jeans, red boots, and a sleeveless pink vest over a tight black half tee Personality (Optional) : Sweet, nice, kind, caring, and friendly Other: Likes to sing, plays the guitar, and is the sister of Gabby and Caleb

"My name is Alice and I remember everything"- Alice from Resident Evil Apocalypse

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos