Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Just A Typical High School (RP)

Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock
~xXBabySpiceXx~
StarStarStarStarStar
This rp is about teens who are from different states but they all go to the same high school. But they don't even know each other but they made up fights with each other but those fights that they had brought them to be best friends and maybe even more than just friends. But can they try to forget about their fights? Can they try to put their differences aside? How will it go just beinging best friends? Heres The Form Name: Age: Gender: Personality: What state you are from?: Looks: Wearing: Other: Heres Mine Name: Raine Age: 16 Gender: Female Personality: Sweet, nice, kind, caring, and friendly What state you are from?: Colorado Looks: Short reddish hair, baby blue eyes, and has Japanese skin Wearing: Red boots, sleeveless pink vest over a tight black half tee, and blue skinny jeans Other: She likes to sing, and plays the guitar Edited by: ~xXBabySpiceXx~ on March 28 at 09:09 PM Edited by: ~xXBabySpiceXx~ on March 29 at 01:00 PM

"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

♥.•:*´¨`*:•☆♥☆•:*´¨`*:•.♥

Posted By:
nessie13 Lock
nessie13
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alyssa Age: 16 Gender: F Personality:....... What state you are from?:illinois Looks: Wearing: Other:

Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock
~xXBabySpiceXx~
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks for joining.

"Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head, They cant eat you if you make them dead shoot the zombies shoot the zombies shoot the zombies!" Btw this is part of a song

Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock
~xXBabySpiceXx~
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump

Posted By:
lilLaLamama
lilLaLamama
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Aliyah Age: 14 Gender: girl Personality: love people, quiet most of the time wealthy What state you are from: Georgia Looks: bangs Wearing: hy tops, vest with smiley t-shirt, skinny jeans, lots of thick braclets on one hand Other: has a small cute pet dog (Twitter) she hides and takes to school in a big bag (I love dogssmile )

I DREW MY PROFILE PICTURE DO NOT STEAL

I WILL SUE
call me bobbie

Im a digital artist on DA BoringBobbie look it up

Do you hear that?!?!

I dont know anymore
I'm not mainstream

Posted By:
~xXBabySpiceXx~ Lock
~xXBabySpiceXx~
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks for joining

Posted By:
qyeendom
qyeendom
StarStarStarStar
Name: Jess and Jessie Age: 16 Gender: Female and male Personality: Shy, out going What state you are from?: California Looks: Dark hair, blue eyes, skinny, muscular Wearing: Jess: Navy Blue hightops, with matching sweater blue and white sweater, white skinny jeans. Jessie: True religion jeans, nikes and a navy blue sweater. Other: Are wealthy and dress alike

I LIKE ICECREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
qyeendom
qyeendom
StarStarStarStar
Name: Jess and Jessie, 16, Female and male Personality: Shy, out going What state you are from?: California Looks: Dark hair, blue eyes, skinny, muscular Wearing: Jess: Navy Blue hightops, with matching sweater blue and white sweater, white skinny jeans. Jessie: True religion jeans, nikes and a navy blue sweater. Other: Are wealthy and dress alike

Posted By:
qyeendom
qyeendom
StarStarStarStar
I keep getting sent to mods.

Posted By:
qyeendom
qyeendom
StarStarStarStar
Name: Jess and Jessie Age: 16 Gender: Female and male

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

UM GUIZE WHAT IS THIS

Who thinks Miley Cyrus is just plain stupid?

is hunger games the best movie ever

Something just amazing~!!!!

UM GUIZE WHAT IS THIS

Taylor swift vs Carrie underwood