Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Teacher always in my business

Posted By:
soccer995 Lock
soccer995
Star
My teacher is always in my stuff. And my best friends. She doesnt like me because I played varsity soccer as a Freshman and her duaghter is in 10th grade and played Junior varsity. She is always taking my personal business and reading my personal paper's form other classes. She alway get's mad when she see me talking to my best friend or even saying hi. She even caled my mom and told her that I should be hanging around her just because. What can I tell the teacher? Back off!!! Devil

Teacher always in my business

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Maybe she just wants to know you better? Maybe you could do a better job and she knows it and she wants to help you?

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Old Taylor Swift or The New One??

Brickleberry Season 3 Episode 1

Skittles or Nutella

What's your favorite book or comic??

✿Hai I'm New✿

Stop bullying

latest videos