Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Midnight Romeo RP (Prequel)

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
This is the prequel for the main RP. It's a week before the dance that takes place at midnight. It happens on the last day of high school. It's about us all finding dates and something to wear, and whatnot. JOIN! Form requirements: Status (Single or not), (If has a date) Date, and your behavior. (How you act.)

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
nessie13 Lock
nessie13
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tyler age 16 date : yes other yes behavior: nice kind respectful brianna 16 no yes like tyler

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ivy Age: 15 Gender: Female Looks: Black shoulder length hair with red streaks. Personality: Skater Status: Single. Other: Skateboards and falls a lot. Wearing: Skinny jeans (black), black Green Day 'American Idiot' t-shirt, black vest and black converse with "POISON" written on one and "IVY" written on the other one. (In red.)

I sometimes look back at older Role plays, wondering what happened to my cheerful side...

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar

"~Calamity.Chaos~" wrote:

Name: Ivy Age: 15 Gender: Female Looks: Black shoulder length hair with red streaks. Personality: Skater Status: Single. Other: Skateboards and falls a lot. Wearing: Skinny jeans (black), black Green Day 'American Idiot' t-shirt, black vest and black converse with "POISON" written on one and "IVY" written on the other one. (In red.)
Behavior: Kind (Only if your nice), different, scared, angry, and random.

Posted By:
nessie13 Lock
nessie13
StarStarStarStarStar
When do we start?

Posted By:
~Calamity.Chaos~
~Calamity.Chaos~
StarStarStarStarStar
Once Tara joins. She helped make this, so yea.

Posted By:
itzTaraBbyXD
itzTaraBbyXD
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cassie Keller Age: 16 Looks: long black scene cut hair with a light pink bow in the left side, icy blue eyes, well tanned, 5' 5" 1/2, skinny, and sporty muscular type Wearing: light pink short tank top showing belly button with a short sleeved black hoodie over it, denim skinny jeans, pink converses, black and pink bracelets on right wrist, one black star earring and one pink star earring, black belly button ring with pink polka dots on it showing from the tank top, black/pink tongue ring, black stud in the top of right ear, black nail polish, and pink glitter on face Personality: smart, nice, funny, lazy, "couch potato", goth, rocker, and emoish Other: lead singer and guitarist in band Matrix, head cheerleader, skate boarder, tattoo artist, gymnastics, black belt in karate, and Jujitsu Status: single Date: not yet Behavior: okay i guess I DON'T KNOW STOP ASKING ME ALL THESE WEIRD QUESTION!!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

We're never getting back together... like ever.

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Chloe Age: 14 Gender: Female Looks: brown hair, green eyes, tall, slim Personality: meh Other: is drake's sister Wearing: black skinny jeans, hot pink shortsleeve top, hi top converse Name: Drake Age: 15 Gender:male Looks: Brown shaggy hair, tall, skinny, pale Personality: Skater Other: Skateboards pretty decently, Chloe's brother Wearing: baggy ripped denim jeans, ratty element top, dcs

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar

"GeekyZ" wrote:

Name: Chloe Age: 14 Gender: Female Looks: brown hair, green eyes, tall, slim Personality: meh Other: is drake's sister Wearing: black skinny jeans, hot pink shortsleeve top, hi top converse Name: Drake Age: 15 Gender:male Looks: Brown shaggy hair, tall, skinny, pale Personality: Skater Other: Skateboards pretty decently, Chloe's brother Wearing: baggy ripped denim jeans, ratty element top, dcs
They are both single

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Posted By:
nessie13 Lock
nessie13
StarStarStarStarStar
Hahaha

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

If u Have a opportunity to became a superh...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Nobody listens to country :(

How do you think our world will end and why?

Kpop Dances

Kpop Dances

latest videos