Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

School
RP about your very own school! What will your class be like? What sort of things will you study?

Hold on, I need to ignore you [rp]

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
It's our first year at seventh grade, first time we actually get to be on school travel teams, first dance ever, and it's our year before we leave to Eight grade and graduate. But, when we get so powerful in school, we get bossy, we get powerful, we get arrogant, we get pretty, we get so many things because we're at the top of the food chain, but we don't know what to do. Sure everyone is going amazing at something, and people are going to look like celebrities or gorgeous and cute/handsome, but what can they accomplish from that, where will it lead? Fame at the top with everything, or everyone getting mad at them and being a nobody? The ride starts from here. __ Name: Age (Twelve or Thirteen) : What are you great at: Hair: Eyes: What is your weakness [2] : Please join!! ___ Name: Jake Age (Twelve or Thirteen) : 13 What are you great at: Sports Hair: Shaggy goldish hair that sweeps his eyes Eyes: Dull gray What is your weakness [2] : Hot Girls and Homework Name: Zhiana Age (Twelve or Thirteen) : 12 What are you great at: Singing Hair: Long silky thing straight black halfway down her back Eyes: Shimmering Green What is your weakness [2] : Guys and Emotions

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Posted By:
nessie13 Lock
nessie13
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Kaylina Age (Twelve or Thirteen) : 13 What are you great at: Writing Hair: Brown curly hair Eyes: Brown What is your weakness [2] : school work, and dates

Posted By:
Bob_goes_rawr36 Lock
Bob_goes_rawr36
Star
Bob Thirteen Skateboarding midnight black sky blue Voldemort and electricity

thunder- boys like girls
THE BEST SONG KNOWN TO MAN!!!

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
thank you

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

GeekyZ.

Posted By:
carabobara Lock
carabobara
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy 13 dancing short blonde in a pixie cut bright blue eyes weaknesses: her temper and attraction to shiny things

I'm tired of feeling used
make your intentions known and
stop screwing with my mind and emotions

Posted By:
carabobara Lock
carabobara
StarStarStarStarStar
may we start?

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure

GeekyZ.

Posted By:
saffie21
saffie21
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Christina Age: 13 Great at: Writing, drawing, running (loves to run) Hair: (same as Kaylina but hair is lighter) Eyes: Brown Weaknesses: Losing best friend, someone I care about dying

I HAS A MELLOW OF MARSH

Idk but it was pink and it scared me.

The only place I could get a connection was on their bed so I just put a sheet on it.

Posted By:
carabobara Lock
carabobara
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy walked through the doors of the new middle school. Everything looked so new...and shiny! Cass held her head up high as she looked for the locker number she had been asigned to. What was it again? Oh yea A97

Posted By:
carabobara Lock
carabobara
StarStarStarStarStar
Cassidy walked into school her head held high, her face cute as ever, and a look of supreme confidence on her face.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

OFWGKTA

Cat vs Dog

Favorite Old Show

Cat vs Dog

lakme vs maybelline

Happy birthday Chayluv :D

latest videos